bestfiction

Pokémon GO - GO Fest

Stevie

Got my shiny Deoxys. :fan:

Can't_M!ss_This

Caught a shiny Staryu! It's been a great 12 hours for green shiny Pokemon. I've noticed that since I picked up the game again that my shiny encounters seem to follow a color pattern. The first wave was purple Pokemon, a couple Feebas, Pinsir etc. Then I had a pink wave, a couple Sneasel, Buneary and two Murkrow all within the same day.

I hope I'm able to do some Deoxys raids. I remote raided Rayquaza big time and it cost me money I swore I wouldn't spend on this game again :skull: 

Dark Miracles

Remote raid passes are the best thing to happen to this game ever

Chromatica
On 8/4/2020 at 2:24 AM, Desire said:

Remote raids are honestly the best. I found a great discord group and I caught 2 Rayquaza and then I hosted 1 and it ended up being shiny :jonny5: 

Is that discord WW or local? I need people for Deoxys :jonny: 

Chromatica
10 hours ago, Can't_M!ss_This said:

Traded away my shiny Dragonite for a Scraggy. All in all, a fun day

Are u crazy :deadbanana4: 

Scraggy is in the research breakthrough boxes this month :ahh: 

bestfiction

Today was my personal record for shinies - 27 shiny Magikarp :jonny: I also got a 2nd hundo Magikarp and a shiny Staryu

Chromatica

CD just ended and I got 30 shiny Magikarp and I had 7 from before so 37 total, my previous record was Eevee :deadbanana4:

UnusualBoy
10 hours ago, Can't_M!ss_This said:

Caught a shiny Staryu! It's been a great 12 hours for green shiny Pokemon. I've noticed that since I picked up the game again that my shiny encounters seem to follow a color pattern. The first wave was purple Pokemon, a couple Feebas, Pinsir etc. Then I had a pink wave, a couple Sneasel, Buneary and two Murkrow all within the same day.

I hope I'm able to do some Deoxys raids. I remote raided Rayquaza big time and it cost me money I swore I wouldn't spend on this game again :skull: 

Niantic is happy to have you back

Happy The Rock GIF by HBO - Find & Share on GIPHY

Desire
2 hours ago, Chromatica said:

Is that discord WW or local? I need people for Deoxys :jonny: 

It's WW!  There are always raids happening you just need to be quick sometimes 

https://discord.com/invite/mvmB3Zk

Chromatica
8 hours ago, Desire said:

It's WW!  There are always raids happening you just need to be quick sometimes 

https://discord.com/invite/mvmB3Zk

Thanks! I've done like 13 Deoxys raids now thanks to that discord, sadly no shiny yet tho :jonny: 

Can't_M!ss_This
12 hours ago, Chromatica said:

Are u crazy :deadbanana4: 

Scraggy is in the research breakthrough boxes this month :ahh: 

Am I crazy?

g92JX1X.gif

I know. But my shiny Pokemon all go to my friend for his collection and he trades me whatever crap in return

Can't_M!ss_This

I ended up with 16 shiny Magikarp. Started an hour and 20 minutes late. Caught a wild Hundo. I played on my Alt account for maybe 10 minutes and it ended up with 3 shiny Magikarp. We were lucky friends so I evolved the highest level and traded it over and it became a 96% Gyrados! 

I basically stopped playing when my Incense died around 3:20 but I did get like 1 or 2 more shiny just from the few wild ones. Basically this event was all about the Stardust for me. 

Desire
2 hours ago, Chromatica said:

Thanks! I've done like 13 Deoxys raids now thanks to that discord, sadly no shiny yet tho :jonny: 

It's so great!!! 

Chromatica

Got shiny Deoxys after like 20 raids + my first shiny Staryu and my 5th shiny Bronzor within the last 3 hours :jonny: 

All I need now is an L Unown, only letter I'm missing out of the 4 featured ones and I'm not gonna even attempt getting their shinies :rip: 

Edited by Chromatica

Chromatica

Got a 2nd shiny Staryu now :deadbanana4:

Chromatica

My first shiny Baltoy just happened :deadbanana4:

Can't_M!ss_This

Caught a shiny Bronzor last night. I got one during its spotlight hour in May but I transferred it. Glad to have another one to trade. They need to do another trade event where you can do more than 1 special trade per day. I think 5 would suffice. Along with 1/2 stardust cost