"Thunder": Lowest selling Digital #1 since January of 2006

Green

Last year when Black Beatles sold 70k during its 5th week at #1 Billboard reported this:

Notably, the sum is the lowest for a Digital Song Sales No. 1 in nearly 11 years, since Beyonce's "Check On It," featuring Slim Thug, led the Jan. 28, 2006, chart with 61,000. Nielsen began tracking digital song sales in 2003.)

Now this week Imagine Dragons' Thunder tops Digital Song Sales with 64,794  :sad: 

Edited by Green

we're truly in the streaming era now kids

14 minutes ago, lightstheyblindme said:

we're truly in the streaming era now kids

then why is the record held in the non-streaming era? :confused:

:dies: y'all shading Beyonce. But if she got #1 with that little in sales, how much was everyone else selling beneath her to make that possible?

10 minutes ago, 45seconds said:

:dies: y'all shading Beyonce. But if she got #1 with that little in sales, how much was everyone else selling beneath her to make that possible?

It was the digital songs no. 1, and that was before digital sales blew up (peaked in 2012 I think).

Oh, now I get why she released the Mi Gente remix, she was trying to save her record. Flop again.

Leave my alternative daddies alone

• ATRL Moderator

oop poor ATRL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.