DLVAa2hUQAAhc2B?format=jpg&name=large

ONhY3gT.gif

yaaaas add those 10 millions fake streams to secure hot 100 #1

9 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

yaaaas add those 10 millions fake streams to secure hot 100 #1

Scamdal must do it's thing... it's been 9 years :cm:

ONhY3gT.gif

26 minutes ago, Green said:

Way nicer than the old glitchy mess! Hopefully they can get the same layout for the charts.

ONhY3gT.gif

Not sure if this was posted, but Bey was removed from Mi Gente's credit on the current chart. Told you BB keeps integrity!

ONhY3gT.gif

1 hour ago, Green said:

I mean its more aesthetically pleasing but the data for the artists is still incomplete and this new design or whatever must've ****ed up their entire system cuz now it doesnt let me search ALL the charts (including "irrelevant" and component ones) as before on billboard.com/biz wtf http://www.billboard.com/biz/search/site the link is broken :skull:

sry for randomly asking @simmnfierzig but you wouldnt happen to know if theres still a way to search that database now? thats where I'd go to see if my flop faves had charted somewhere since those positions wouldnt appear on the charts listed on the main billboard.com site :'( like bubbling under r&b, and stuff like specific digital charts etc

Edited by okgo

Tidal pulling through

Hopefully they report to Canada Billboard too, Bey needs her 1st #1 there

ONhY3gT.gif

Camila :jonny3::clap3:

14 hours ago, grandewhispers said:

28 Havana     143  (+16) 

:jonny3::jonny3::jonny3::jonny3::jonny3::jonny3::jonny3::jonny3::jonny3::jonny3::jonny3::jonny3::jonny3:

Wow! She must release a great video with replay value, I hope she gets at least a top 5 :duca:

I would think that this past week is the first Hot 100 with neither the sales nor airplay #1s ranked within the T 10. I'll try to confirm this with Gary. Also, if SOY gets one more week in the T 20, it should be the first song to spend its first 9 months in the T 20. I think Closer fell out before its week 39.

Can Closer still go Diamond? It's at close to 2.9 M downloads and 340 M US Spotify streams. I know it's done well on other ODS platforms and obviously was huge domestically US &WE on YT/Vevo.

14 hours ago, UNNAMI said:

14 hours ago, Destiny said:

#1 SMASH HIT CONFIRMED! :clap3::clap3:

DLVAa2hUQAAhc2B?format=jpg&name=large

ONhY3gT.gif

Where do you see this?

13 hours ago, Green said:

Looks a lot better now:clap3:

I hope they'll also include the chart run of songs someday, although that might be a bit too much to ask:chick3:

• ATRL Moderator
21 minutes ago, Wes said:

Looks a lot better now:clap3:

I hope they'll also include the chart run of songs someday, although that might be a bit too much to ask:chick3:

the OCC does it, I'm sure they could

35 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

Where do you see this?

Tidal :fan:

ONhY3gT.gif

1 hour ago, brianc33616 said:

I would think that this past week is the first Hot 100 with neither the sales nor airplay #1s ranked within the T 10. I'll try to confirm this with Gary. Also, if SOY gets one more week in the T 20, it should be the first song to spend its first 9 months in the T 20. I think Closer fell out before its week 39.

SOY already has the Top 20 record, and is tied for the Top 25 record.

Closer fell out of the Top 25 on Week 38 (although it returned there for Weeks 39-41). The Hills fell out of the Top 25 on Week 39 (although it returned there for Weeks 40-43). The Hills spent some of its early weeks between positions 21 and 23.

In B4 Havana goes number one and ATRL become the biggest losers again. If it happens I will make it my mission to search up and thread all the threads that called her a flop. 

7 minutes ago, dussymob said:

In B4 Havana goes number one and ATRL become the biggest losers again. If it happens I will make it my mission to search up and thread all the threads that called her a flop. 

It won’t go #1 :michael:

29 minutes ago, dussymob said:

In B4 ATRL become the biggest losers again. If it happens I will make it my mission to search up and thread all the threads that called her a flop. 

whew slay them

Even when they removed Beyoncé from Mi Gente's chart run, it's still on Beyonce's chart history page despite of being credited only to J. Balvin & Willy William:dies: 

Mi Gente
J Balvin & Willy William
Peaked at #19 on 9.30.2017

http://www.billboard.com/music/beyonce/chart-history/hot-100/3

They really can't wait until next week :skull: 

ONhY3gT.gif