• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navyofbadgals

• Kavish

• Fruity

• PinkBox

Top Posters In This Topic

Top 15! If I at least got a few of those 0 converted to scores I would have made top 10. But good job to me for doing a good job at the last round. :clap3:

Also congrats to Kang @Fruity for winning!

Edited by KatyCatPH

Just now, RandomName said:

Thank you @Navyofbadgals for hoesting this!

It has been fun for the past few months! :heart2:

This! You done good @Navyofbadgals, you were a mess for the first few rounds but this is the only one I managed to stick to :cm:

34 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

16. EgOT

image.png

Viola Davis - 22

Jessica Lange - 5

Maggie SMith - 2

Meryl Streep - 2

Katy Perry - 2 :rip: 

None of these people came up when I was looking up EOT :rip:  

Thank You

Thanks to everyone who participated in this season, I know it wasn't the easiest with me as a host, especially after I had to follow up Prismee. But it was so long since FF, and I'm so happy that even with a dead games section, you guys made this the most succesful szn of FF :'( 

I tried my best, made some questionable decisions, made some difficult and vague questions, but at the end of the day I had some creative twists, and I think the season as a whole went well.

I just want to thank everyone who made this season so fun. And I want to congratulate @Fruity on winning this season of Family Feud. You played a smart game with the powers, and were always a consistent player and pretty sure you never left the overall top 3? Also shoutout to @Dibbles, you didn't win, but you held the top spot for so long, and was the one to beat. You didn't win, but I think you have a more than honorable second place.

And finally thanks in specific to @Henry  who was so sweet to update the overall scoreboard after every round, without ever asking for anything. Thanks so much for helping me :heart2: 

And that concludes, the 6th season of Family Feud, as for a future season.. I'm not sure. If you want to help or take over, hit me up.. and otherwise.. perhaps till next time?

also if you don't want to read this here's the scoreboard lol;

and here's my final recommendation of the season;

https://open.spotify.com/album/2JNVoEx4psIgNQyEExwQVn

cheers and thanks again for making this season so much fun!

Spoiler

.. @Fenrir 2. @Remmy 3. @Element 4. @Marvin 5. @minho 6. @Queen Conchita 7. @Legend E 8. @Icarus 9. @Noah10. @PoKiTaurus 11. @Hug 12. @Clueless 13. @Mei 14. @PinkBox 15. @T-Swizz 18. @Fruity 19. @Losing my ground 20. @jpow 21. @Shendelzare 22. @Henry  23. @Witch Privilege 24. @shelven 25. @Tsareena 26. @Lucky#17 27. @Alena 28. @Lazuli 29. @Aurora 30. @Kylie Jenner 31. @RandomName 32. @thecptz33. @Rian. 34. @Dibbles 35. @mike3009 36. @Kathlen 37. @Guero 38. @K$Ellie 39. @UFO 40. @Loveyoubxtch 41. @Fa1x intelectual 42. @Prismee 43. @Auburn 45. @Ronaldista 46. @Diarrhorror 47. @Blood Magic 48. @MusicLoverDude 49. @Auburn51. @lightstheyblindme 52. @Gateau 53. @Sempiternal 54. @dwuw 55. @KatyCatPH  57. @Bitchcraft 58. @Dessy Fenix 59. @Kavish 60. @FunkyDinevo 61. @alexanderao 62. @Selenurr 63. @peterstyles13 64. @Pendulum 65. @Buffy 66. @Danial 68. @freddisier 69. @Hunter_1370. @Wes 71. @bestfiction 72. @Xedretinz Lododnz @Kathlen♡ @Diarrhoea @theycallmemaraj  @Tropic  @Ash12345 @Ventitonic @katykater

14 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

20.  A Known Ostracism

image.png

Hipparchos - 15 x 2 = 30

Jewish ppl - 3 x 2 = 6

Hyperbolus - 2 x 2 = 4

Stick around cause I'm rihvealing the finale scoreboard in like 5 minutes!

This question made no sense at all. The only answer I got was exile/aparthied-segratation/exclusion/etc :biblio: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.