Witness Tour Boxscores | Pollstar: 76.9M

rihsus

1 minute ago, nick4bty said:

It was the first Montreal dates and several dates after, where they had blocked off entire upper bowl sections and moved people down to lower bowl seats. Ironic considering they skipped right over reporting Montreal and went straight to the second show where she was charging $500 a ticket

Since Montreal is in Canada they are waiting for the best time to exchange those Canadian coins to the American ones. I think it's a simple economic strategy just it. 

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihsus

• ViviLittleM

• beatinglikeadrum

• ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

Just now, nick4bty said:

It was the first Montreal dates and several dates after, where they had blocked off entire upper bowl sections and moved people down to lower bowl seats. Ironic considering they skipped right over reporting Montreal and went straight to the second show where she was charging $500 a ticket

The lies omg :rip: 

https://mobile.twitter.com/katyspics/status/910311485926076418

stop embarassing yourself 

The fumes :rip::ahh: 

On 10/4/2017 at 4:27 AM, Mokichi said:

The numbers are real, here's Billboard Current Boxscore

39 Katy Perry, Noah Cyrus Mohegan Sun Arena Uncasville, Conn. Sept. 21, 2017 $1,704,881 6,334 / 6,554 1 / 0 $507, $307, $157, $50 Live Nation/in-house

Source : https://www.ukmix.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=127458&p=6593031#p6593031

Looks like OKHs truly LOST, a touring act certified :sistrens: 

Very impressive!

On 29-9-2017 at 4:26 PM, gettsleazy said:

This is very interesting considering I'm seeing her for $10 in Boston tonight and the entire venue has seats available with the GA floor front row being $140-170.

Not sure about these #'s.

bJI4Gxz.gif

Yikes.

ONhY3gT.gif

2 hours ago, Rock That Beat... said:

Yikes.

ONhY3gT.gif

She got her coins though bcuz she earned the full price from the refund tickets. And ppl who tried to see her and got those 10$ tickets weren't even allowed to the ivent. So that's on that. 

The gross from the first date looks impressive. 

10 hours ago, OmegaRidley said:

The lies omg :rip: 

https://mobile.twitter.com/katyspics/status/910311485926076418

stop embarassing yourself 

Expose haters and their alternative facts. 

I love seeing haters looking for some fake news to discredit Katy though but they all lost. 

The tour is amazing and worth 500 $. I would take even loan to go there and then rest in peace. 

When we can expect the new boxscores ? 

Edited by beatinglikeadrum

21 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

She got her coins though bcuz she earned the full price from the refund tickets. And ppl who tried to see her and got those 10$ tickets weren't even allowed to the ivent. So that's on that. 

The gross from the first date looks impressive. 

True. I was just joking. Katy has the last laugh.

ONhY3gT.gif

People are still trying to discredit Katy's touring power and are now resorting to fake news? Pathetic.

:clap3: to Momma Kat! Stays winning even in her flop era. Swish swish bish!

when will we get the boxscores for other dates?

:celestial3:

Edited by CakeLikeLG

9 hours ago, CakeLikeLG said:

Why can't you just congratulate Katy on this date?

The amount of Gaga stans breaking their heels running here just to post "can't be real1!1!" "Must be fake !1!1", yet they're the ones who claim the Katy stans are obsessed with Gaga :skull: .....

artpop vs Prism was 4 years ago babes, let it go :rip:

______

OT: Congrats to Katy! A touring force!

I call bs

what about all the reports that the ticket sales were poor?

were they lying?

13 hours ago, CakeLikeLG said:

Lmao i thought there's a new boxscore but yall are still going on about this ONE date? 

Mess

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Si Hoo said:

what about all the reports that the ticket sales were poor?

were they lying?

Apparently this one date (which wasnt the first date but they reported this over the first date, weird) did really well because the ticket prices were super high.

Majority of her US venues arent sold out yet but maybe they'll be by the time she plays in those venues I guess

_

I'm just really surprised she wasn't able to sell out a 6k + venue but the pricing strategy really worked so CONGRATS! :party: 

Wow, go Katy! 

Why do other fan bases get insecure about another pop star succeeding? The same fans who all are about female empowerment are the same who drag other female pop stars. Hypocrites! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.