Witness Tour Boxscores | Pollstar: 76.9M

rihsus

5 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

Lmao i thought there's a new boxscore but yall are still going on about this ONE date? 

Mess

giphy.gif

Apparently this one date (which wasnt the first date but they reported this over the first date, weird) did really well because the ticket prices were super high.

Majority of her US venues arent sold out yet but maybe they'll be by the time she plays in those venues I guess

_

I'm just really surprised she wasn't able to sell out a 6k + venue but the pricing strategy really worked so CONGRATS! :party: 

She didn't sell out this arena during PWT either. 

Edited by beatinglikeadrum

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• rihsus

• ViviLittleM

• beatinglikeadrum

• DoubleRainbow!

45 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

She didn't sell out this arena during PWT either. 

but now she's coming from her biggest tour ever and one of the few handful tours to gross more than 200M whereas during PWT she was coming from TD tour 

Edited by ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

1 hour ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

but now she's coming from her biggest tour ever and one of the few handful tours to gross more than 200M whereas during PWT she was coming from TD tour 

But during Prism she was the biggest pop star on the planet and had two global #1s to support the tour. Now she has only CTTR which was only huge in Europe and a hit in the US. And the tour won't gross more than 160 M $ WW, which will be still good. Moreover, she sold out this arena during CDT. I think it's all about ticket price. 

2 minutes ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

But during Prism she was the biggest pop star on the planet and had two global #1s to support the tour. Now she has only CTTR which was only huge in Europe and a hit in the US. And the tour won't gross more than 160 M $ WW, which will be still good. 

popstars can have huge hits and still suck at touring. we've seen that many times. we've seen it with her during Teenage Dream. touring reputation takes time to build. 

Coming from her very successful Superbowl, her biggest tour yet and about a 4 year break, she should be selling out 6k+ venues.

Edited by ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

Wasn't there just a groupon promo where you could get 50% off of any set of tickets?

I'm kind of shocked by the figures :clap3: if they're accurate 

1 minute ago, TOASTY said:

Wasn't there just a groupon promo where you could get 50% off of any set of tickets?

I'm kind of shocked by the figures :clap3: if they're accurate 

I know nothing about that. But even if, she got 100% ticket price. Bruno had the same gross from that venue so why are you surprised ? 

Is that fanbase still trying it :rip: 

1 minute ago, beatinglikeadrum said:

I know nothing about that. But even if, she got 100% ticket price. Bruno had the same gross from that venue so why are you surprised ? 

I don't really have much knowledge of Katy's or Bruno's touring history.  Maybe that isn't surprising then lol

8 minutes ago, Lukey said:

Some of them are just asking and acting very respectful, some of them are trying to discredit her as always. 

She wins at the end. 

Katy's touring force gets bigger and bigger. 

Do you know when Pollstar numbers come ? They're always updating numbers before billboard... 

WTT looks amazing. 

Let's wait for numbers though. 

22 hours ago, Lukey said:

Of course they are, fearing that adding Asian, Latin American and maybe Slavic countries, it might be bumped over twice Artrave touring gross or even over BTWB touring gross. Just to make a statement that our girl has the hit singles catalogue like the multi-decade-careers, so people will just come to see the hits and the big show regardless what her latest album is doing.

:clap3: 

2 hours ago, katykater said:

Of course they are, fearing that adding Asian, Latin American and maybe Slavic countries, it might be bumped over twice Artrave touring gross or even over BTWB touring gross. Just to make a statement that our girl has the hit singles catalogue like the multi-decade-careers, so people will just come to see the hits and the big show regardless what her latest album is doing.

And us latinos are thirsty for dates.

Congrats on those Sold-out shows :clap3:

4 hours ago, katykater said:

She said to Chinese fans they will see her on tour when she sent Thank You message for Witness being 5 platinum. So I am confident that the Asian leg is sure plus she once said that Brazil will for sure witness her so SA is sure as well. 

WTT is amazing. In every aspect. The tour will gross 150M I think. 

4 hours ago, Allure said:

h5k61bo.jpg

wait only 70% sold out? is this real? :huh::soda: 

4 hours ago, Allure said:

h5k61bo.jpg

$750K with 70%? 

Lady-Gaga-2784698.thumb.jpg.1672191ab316

Just now, Scotland said:

$750K with 70%? 

Wasn't she doing more than 1M per show with PWT? If this show sold out it would've done ABOUT 1M.....but

This is surprising to say the least

4 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

wait only 70% sold out? is this real? :huh::soda: 

what really surprising is gross, tickets also supposed to include album price as well

Just now, zoldyck said:

what really surprising is gross, tickets also supposed to include album price as well

WAIT i forgot about that :deadbanana: 

SilencePlease

It could be better but we were told to expect much worse so

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.