• 2NE1Kmagic

• Lalisa

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Lalisa said:

And stuck in the basement of the company even after she debuted  :deadbanana4:

Not her knowing :toofunny2:

15 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Can they please re-release The Album including The Show NOW? thank you

The Album era is over, the only thing they will do now is The Album japanese version.

I really don't understand why YG/Interscope didn't send one of the english songs to radio but well they always do bare minimum with Blackpink :eli:

AGAIN a-f*cking-gain. Nothing new nothing changed same old ****. We're a bit over a month into the hiatus era and It's already that akgae **** again

37 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

AGAIN a-f*cking-gain. Nothing new nothing changed same old ****. We're a bit over a month into the hiatus era and It's already that akgae **** again

I'm also so done with Chinese bar starting drama on twitter, this time it's once again Jisoobar like during Ice Cream. Yes Jisoo didn't talk in that ****ing useless spotify ad but they don't mention she was the one talking the most on spotify korean ad and Jennie/Rosé didn't talk.

Chinese bars can keep their akgaes **** on weibo.

2 hours ago, Lalisa said:

I'm also so done with Chinese bar starting drama on twitter, this time it's once again Jisoobar like during Ice Cream. Yes Jisoo didn't talk in that ****ing useless spotify ad but they don't mention she was the one talking the most on spotify korean ad and Jennie/Rosé didn't talk.

Chinese bars can keep their akgaes **** on weibo.

omg Ice Cream was an entire mess. Jisoo and Rosanne bars acted UP. Also Jennie Bars "still no rap". It was a nightmare

15 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

omg Ice Cream was an entire mess. Jisoo and Rosanne bars acted UP. Also Jennie Bars "still no rap". It was a nightmare

I'm still so mad, they ruined Ice Cream release day/era and Lisa got so much hate because for once she had more lines....I will never forgive those losers.

54 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

I'm still so mad, they ruined Ice Cream release day/era and Lisa got so much hate because for once she had more lines....I will never forgive those losers.

Aren't the China bars just glorified solo stans that have a ton of money to buy their faves gifts?

Do they ever actively support any of the other members??

26 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

Aren't the China bars just glorified solo stans that have a ton of money to buy their faves gifts?

I mean they do buy all BP releases and A LOT of them, The Album wouldn't pass 1 million sales without C bars... so they are a very integral part of the fandom, even if they're all basically akgaes... now, international twitter akgaes are completely useless because all they do is talk trash on twitter  :cm:

36 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

There are bars for individuals and bars for groups

Individual bars are funded by fans of certain member and they only support that member. Group bars support group activities

jennie is truly such a FORCE that she's causing all these unnecessary meltdowns.

cant wait for the day dispatch announces a member of bts and blackpink are dating, the meltdowns :jonny5:

OT: gdragon x jennie is weird, not the age gap. but the fact that he was 24 when he met a 16 year old girl... its getting weird...