BLACKPINK

2NE1Kmagic

Lost In Paradise
1 minute ago, Soobin said:

Yedam out of all members, where's the self-respect blinksters :chick2:

I really only use Yedam, Hyunsuk and Mashiho. Mashiho will have an amazing solo career, bookmark me. For now though, this could def be a 5 member group tbh. #TrimTheFat

OT: BLACKPINK perfect goddesses

• Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• M-P-B

• WeFoundWill

• 2NE1Kmagic

• Lalisa

Top Posters In This Topic

WeFoundWill
56 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

I really only use Yedam, Hyunsuk and Mashiho. Mashiho will have an amazing solo career, bookmark me. For now though, this could def be a 5 member group tbh. #TrimTheFat

OT: BLACKPINK perfect goddesses

Treasure glorified football team

OT: LSG Song of the century. 

Not me greeted with the news that Baby Monster debuting this year while BP just had their most successful year 

65bpSNP.gif

Count me out, I won't be supporting the sister group. Screw that YG Family bullsh*t. Treasure's 13 dicks already off my lawn 

VOtn5xH.gif

If they prioritize BM over any of the Pink's career, I'm unstanning. 

CWH6ljA.gif

38 minutes ago, Axel. said:

SO THIS SONG IS CALLED AS IF IT'S YOUR LAST SO I WANT EVERYBODY TO DANCE LIKE IT'S YOUR LAAAAAST

:alexz: legend 

WeFoundWill

Lizards vs. Jenitals fighting over a YT channel for 3 days earlier this week

Jenitals vs. Sewers fighting over a goddamn, LITERALLY, non existent lead role in the past 24 hours

Now what are the Roaché's bringing to the table tomorrow? 

KingofWalmart

So is "The Show" gonna get like any kind of promo? Youtube ads, maybe advertising in billboards in different cities like regular concerts?

so far I feel this show has zero promo.

WeFoundWill
1 hour ago, KingofWalmart said:

So is "The Show" gonna get like any kind of promo? Youtube ads, maybe advertising in billboards in different cities like regular concerts?

so far I feel this show has zero promo.

I can't with the absolute lack of promotion :deadbanana2:Which makes me think that tickets are selling well enough for the company not to be bothered.

5 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

Lizards vs. Jenitals fighting over a YT channel for 3 days earlier this week

Jenitals vs. Sewers fighting over a goddamn, LITERALLY, non existent lead role in the past 24 hours

Now what are the Roaché's bringing to the table tomorrow? 

they will fight jisewers over instagram followers

y9E0NlD.gif 

They added another BG before Rosé solo:skull: I was thinking teasing/1st performance on THE SHOW with release in tbe first week on february but it's over now:rip:

5 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

I can't with the absolute lack of promotion :deadbanana2:Which makes me think that tickets are selling well enough for the company not to be bothered.

Jennie doing the promo because she knows that incompetent agency can't do anything right.

the lack of promo for everything they do is astounding.

y9E0NlD.gif

treasure > baby monsters

i bet baby monsters are already recording the album rejects with teddy 

CWH6ljA.gif

5 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

Jennie doing the promo because she knows that incompetent agency can't do anything right.

the rehearsal will be live? omg i hope there will be a twitch stream 

43 minutes ago, Lalisa said:

They added another BG before Rosé solo:skull: I was thinking teasing/1st performance on THE SHOW with release in tbe first week on february but it's over now:rip:

rosé feb 12 

y9E0NlD.gif 

Lisa baby, I guess she really should have an english song, korean charts shouldn't be the priority for her.

Edit : It's a survey for female elementary school students.

Edited by Lalisa
selsfetish

the way I called it from the beginning on how LSG will be another aiiyl and have amazing longevity, its now gonna snatch all time longevity records in SK :clap3: 

their songs which are less of their classic d4 formula (which works well internationally) has the best domestic longevity like PWF, AIIYL, and now LSG

the new melon system is working in their favour since they've never relied on fandom streaming in the first place 

2 hours ago, selsfetish said:

the way I called it from the beginning on how LSG will be another aiiyl and have amazing longevity, its now gonna snatch all time longevity records in SK :clap3: 

their songs which are less of their classic d4 formula (which works well internationally) has the best domestic longevity like PWF, AIIYL, and now LSG

the new melon system is working in their favour since they've never relied on fandom streaming in the first place 

It's interesting how those songs don't peak as high but have insane longevity. Even DKWTD isn't that much lower than KTL :dies:

1 hour ago, Lalisa said:

Acceptance speech... Korean Awards can't relate:dies:

The way they avoid Korea like a plague. :skull:It's a miracle they are still smashing there.

WeFoundWill
7 hours ago, rzal said:

the rehearsal will be live? omg i hope there will be a twitch stream 

finally buy a ****ing ticket you broke ass ****** 

WeFoundWill
4 hours ago, Lalisa said:

Acceptance speech... Korean Awards can't relate:dies:

I’m starting to think they’re doing it on purpose :rip: shady queens

muddysquirrel

YG clearly just riding BPs popularity and prioritizing funding groups that need it (due to being flops). If we get loads of fresh music this year (solos and BP) then i'll allow it. 

so my YT membership for THE SHOW expired

I was so confused

but I just learned that they gave a refund when they postponed it :clown: