Jump to content

BLACKPINK


2NE1Kmagic

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, T-Swizz said:

I never expected Jennie to be so popular, pleasantly surprised. 

She probably has the second best personality behind Jisoo + she's a visual, so I'm not surprised tbh

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • M-P-B

    1300

  • WeFoundWill

    1282

  • 2NE1Kmagic

    1259

  • Lalisa

    874

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

an ideal situation would be them coming back on mid-late Feb or early March

with a mini of at least 5 new songs

 

hXAV20R.gif

I would say mid-March considering how stiff the competition is in February. 

Edited by Guero
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Guero said:

She probably has the second best personality behind Jisoo + she's a visual, so I'm not surprised tbh

I thought the iljin rumors would alienate some people but it ended up working in her favor, everyone loves a HBIC

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Guero said:

I would say mid-March considering how stiff the competition is in February. 

yeah that seems more likely

I'm here for March only if we get a mini at least, no more digital singles pls

 

hXAV20R.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Hyun. said:

yeah that seems more likely

I'm here for March only if we get a mini at least, no more digital singles pls

 

hXAV20R.gif

But this is YG so expect a tentative March release date that gets pushed back into October/November when TWICE has their second comeback of the year. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Guero said:

She probably has the second best personality behind Jisoo + she's a visual, so I'm not surprised tbh

I'd agree with this

 

she's also been great on stage, so good personality + good performer + good visual is a no-brainer for most

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Guero said:

But this is YG so expect a tentative March release date that gets pushed back into October/November when TWICE has their second comeback of the year. 

fff yeah, we're lucky we even have 4 singles from them :skull:

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Guero said:

You must be a new YG group stan. :chick3:

Lmao I said at the earliest!

 

I had a general question about sales for anyone who might know. Is it now impossible to know updated counts for Boombayah and Stay because they are off the top 100 charts?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kid A said:

I know no one is technically leader, but Jennie gives such leader vibes. QUEEN.

 

I need a comeback already.

yeah Jennie definitely has that leader aura. I can see her getting bolder on stage w/ time kinda like CL 

Link to post
Share on other sites

i mean i guess i'll stan
YG snatched 2NE1 right off my stan list, and their songs so far are kinda cute
We'll see how we go :-*

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rae said:

Lmao I said at the earliest!

 

I had a general question about sales for anyone who might know. Is it now impossible to know updated counts for Boombayah and Stay because they are off the top 100 charts?

Boombayah is at about 605k.

 

Stay is a little over 246k.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Parks said:

yeah Jennie definitely has that leader aura. I can see her getting bolder on stage w/ time kinda like CL 

I was re-watching 2NE1 (rip) debut stages & CL was kind of like that from the start

Super energetic & ambitious on stage, I feel like Jennie has more of a refined/chic aura

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Guero said:

She probably has the second best personality behind Jisoo + she's a visual, so I'm not surprised tbh

Jisoo has a personality? No shade, I don't really keep up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rae said:

Lmao I said at the earliest!

 

I had a general question about sales for anyone who might know. Is it now impossible to know updated counts for Boombayah and Stay because they are off the top 100 charts?

409qF7G.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Kid A said:

I know no one is technically leader, but Jennie gives such leader vibes. QUEEN.

She definitely is like an unofficial leader. Even in vapps she would direct conversations at times or announce when they needed to stop. She kept things in check and if they had picked a leader I'm confident it would have been her.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kitt said:

Jisoo has a personality? No shade, I don't really keep up.

Yes. You should watch Weekly Idol & Running Man.

 

rpJlJAk.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, T-Swizz said:

I was re-watching 2NE1 (rip) debut stages & CL was kind of like that from the start

Super energetic & ambitious on stage, I feel like Jennie has more of a refined/chic aura

yeah CL was extra from the start. :lmao:What I mean is that I think Jennie will start to carry their stage performances in a way, but definitely in a more subdued fashion like you say. I don't know what it is about watching her now, but when I see her on stage she just seems so natural for the take-charge role

Edited by Parks
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Jisoo has a personality? No shade, I don't really keep up.

She does great on varieties.

 

She pretty much is the only one who speaks aside from Jennie because Rose can't get a word it and Lisa is too afraid to. :rip: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, T-Swizz said:

409qF7G.png

Thank you very much! I was able to track sales up to this point, but I know sales from Boombayah and Stay haven't moved for awhile presumably because they are no longer in the top 100 and I'm guessing we won't be able to know if they increase anymore? I'm sure they are increasing, at least a bit, we just don't know by how much.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Kitt said:

Jisoo has a personality? No shade, I don't really keep up.

Jisoo is hilarious, her personality is 100% her selling point. I mean she's a visual too so that's great and all but she's variety gold :lmao: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, Jisoo shockingly is the most outgoing and bubbly. But I love Rosé's cuteness and how shy she is either way. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly they are all so different outside of performances and MVs except maybe Rose? Jisoo bumped up as my 2nd fav after seeing her personality tbh. Shes so odd i love her.

 

oh and I didnt know Whistle topped 1 million. PWF will get their in time too yeah?

Edited by Kid A
Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...