Survivor: ATRL Edition (Season 7) | REUNION TIME!

rl231

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Buddy! said:

See u in pre-jury sis! We’re making friendship bracelets rn

Guess you don’t have any then

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Citrus

• T-Swizz

• rl231

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Element said:

lies!!!

green apple is by far my second favourite flavour of anything, falling just short behind peach but just ahead of cookies and creme

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, talent said:

green apple is by far my second favourite flavour of anything, falling just short behind peach but just ahead of cookies and creme

i like green apple as a concept but it doesn't work with the other 4 skittles imo!! like the lime complements the orange and lemon perfectly

cookies and creme is my FAVE 

1 minute ago, Marvin said:

Guess you don’t have any then

Moo made me one that says “let’s not fck” LOL

1 minute ago, Buddy! said:

I made you one that says bu*sy&alena forever 

The pre-jury being lowkey more exciting than the actual show :'(

10 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

YOU F*¨****** C******** ASda#"$!""sadasfaewr$21 THIS WAS ALENA'S SONG @Element and @rl231 your rules are BULLS***********, looks like anyone who isn't @Citrus can't have their strategies respected.

A stupid Steal Vote, 2 tribes switches when she was about to be eliminated, several non-deserving Immunities JUST GIVE HER THE CROWN ALREADY!

I can't at this stupid judging, also the fact we all selected our songs and Fireflies was kinda in the background until @K$Ellie finally considered it, and y'all give it a 10 :deadbanana2: Y'all are so full of s*************, I won't even try

if you look at any other season of Survivor there's always 2 tribe switches before the merge. Instead of complaining after every challenge when things don't go your way, maybe you should do some better strategizing behind the scenes.

Iy3fnak.gif

Just now, Element said:

i like green apple as a concept but it doesn't work with the other 4 skittles imo!! like the lime complements the orange and lemon perfectly

cookies and creme is my FAVE 

i mean, i GUESS you have a point there, but individually i love the green apple skittles way more.

and it really is such a close race between those three... it changes all the time  :'(

15 minutes ago, rl231 said:

I disagreed, hence the score.

The main reason why I didn't give AWNW a great score was because of a few things:

1) the sound wasn't super airy or ethereal IMO

2) Aladdin's voice dragged it down, hence the sound score was a 3

3) The song had a relationship feel to it, in addition to a dreamy one with the lyrics, so that's why the lyrics were a 4.5

4.5 + 3 = 7.5; happy doing business with you!

WTH are you talking about? It's Disney's opening song in every movie. It SCREAMS Fantasy, Paradise and Dreams.

You dragged it down, you're the only judge who scored any of them below 6 so you knew what you were doing. This is so unnecessary and it's because of you.

Losing my ground

Just now, Losing my ground said:

WTH are you talking about? It's Disney's opening song in every movie. It SCREAMS Fantasy, Paradise and Dreams.

You dragged it down, you're the only judge who scored any of them below 6 so you knew what you were doing. This is so unnecessary and it's because of you.

Losing my ground

The opening song of Aladdin:

If you're going to say something, say facts.

15 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

YOU F*¨****** C******** ASda#"$!""sadasfaewr$21 THIS WAS ALENA'S SONG @Element and @rl231 your rules are BULLS***********, looks like anyone who isn't @Citrus can't have their strategies respected.

A stupid Steal Vote, 2 tribes switches when she was about to be eliminated, several non-deserving Immunities JUST GIVE HER THE CROWN ALREADY!

I can't at this stupid judging, also the fact we all selected our songs and Fireflies was kinda in the background until @K$Ellie finally considered it, and y'all give it a 10 :deadbanana2: Y'all are so full of s*************, I won't even try

Bitch, F¨UCK YOU!

The fact that you bitch when things don't go your way, but stay shut when they do is ludicrous.

How many immunities have you had? You don't hear anyone else bitching about bias when the scores are in your favor, but the minute they are in someone else's you want to come up in this bitch spitting non-sense.

Bitch, you don't like it? Get tf outta here.

And don't let the door hit you on the way out.

• ATRL Moderator

Imagine if the votes hadn't tied....

VRfJuMm.gif

6 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

*sighs*

1) You've been asked before by myself and Element to stop saying that we're rigging it for Citrus. We may joke about it some times because we find it hilarious that you all think this, but please stop going off on us on things that we've been really fair about. If you do, there might be consequences.

2) We've already planned all the tribe switches and merges before the game even started, and it's in our spreadsheet with all of the info. 

3) We even decided to put the results of the tribal switch with a 3rd party (which was Dylan) before you all selected to ensure that we're being fair and so that you all would stop complaining.

4) Here is the timeline with that song:

• K$Ellie asked for the song first.
  • Fruity asked for it second but doesn't get it, so we ask him to pick another song.
  • K$Ellie gives up the song, meaning that Fruity, for being the one to ask for the song next, gets dibs
  • Alena messages us right after and unfortunately cannot get the song because she's next
  • Fruity decides to take Somewhere Over the Rainbow, which means that Alena has to select again

4b) We've ALWAYS done this policy (ask @wesleywalrus because we did it for him during the suicide round when someone took Starting Over by Macklemore and then gave it up)

5) We've worked incredibly hard (the judges, Element, and myself) to put on this game for you all because we wanted to bring Survivor back since we've all had a great time playing it. It can be emotional, strategic, and everything more, but it's ALWAYS been fair. We've kept it that way this entire time.

1 minute ago, URBAN said:

Bitch, F¨UCK YOU!

The fact that you bitch when things don't go your way, but stay shut when they do is ludicrous.

How many immunities have you had? You don't hear anyone else bitching about bias when the scores are in your favor, but the minute they are in someone else's you want to come up in this bitch spitting non-sense.

Bitch, you don't like it? Get tf outta here.

And don't let the door hit you on the way out.

URBAN :deadbanana2: 

Just now, Losing my ground said:

Said no one, ever

q5qovfO.gif

3 minutes ago, rl231 said:

The opening song of Aladdin:

If you're going to say something, say facts.

IN EVERY MOVIE, not Aladdin movie. If you're going to try to read me, learn to read first.

But I Googled and it's actually Pinocchio's song :eli: Anyway, it sounds the same

Edited by Losing my ground

1 minute ago, rl231 said:

4b) We've ALWAYS done this policy (ask @wesleywalrus because we did it for him during the suicide round when someone took Starting Over by Macklemore and then gave it up)

In before you're rigging the game for me and Citrus

NP5xRcw.gif

1 minute ago, Losing my ground said:

IN EVERY MOVIE, not Aladdin movie. If you're going to try to read me, learn to read first.

But I Googled and it's actually Pinocchio's song :eli: Anyway, it sounds the same

Lord :skull: 

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Losing my ground said:

Give it up, you lost

NP5xRcw.gif