• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Smith

• Blue G

• St. Charles

• Holiest Dreams

2 minutes ago, Tsuko said:

WTF? I'm sure last time I watched this video it had about 200,000,000 views. :rip:

I watched it years ago and it was at like 550M. :rip:

She's a streaming queen. Even her flop singles have more views than top 10/5 hits. :alexz:

Ugh I loved the Teenage Dream era. So many memories for me that whole year. Especially the summer this song got big 

The shirtless guy in her bed at the start is so hot :jonny: 

My gay, pre-teen ass probably watched this video 100 times just to see him 

One of Katy's best videos. It's nice to see a song from pre-streaming era to do this good.

What's the next Katy video near 1B?

a classic! :clap3: 

5 hours ago, Mr. Duff said:

One of Katy's best videos. It's nice to see a song from pre-streaming era to do this good.

What's the next Katy video near 1B?

Probably Wide Awake and Hot n Cold with like 700M+ so it will take a while for both of them but Wide Awake seems like it will pass it sooner (it will still take years though)

Edited by Kkamjong

19 hours ago, Mattyboy said:

I watched it years ago and it was at like 550M. :rip:

She's a streaming queen. Even her flop singles have more views than top 10/5 hits. :alexz:

I think last time I watched it was actually in 2011 or maybe 2012. I had to go on Youtube to check because it seemed so random to me lol. The fact that it's Last Friday Night as well, I would've been less surprised if California Gurls did it.

such a lame video, the only "funny" Katy videos that worked were Hot N Cold and Waking Up in Vegas imo

song is still great tho, one of her highlights

Edited by Jdella11

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.