Björk - 'Utopia'

World Eater

• Replies 21k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched the interview and tbh the why of the title it's pretty amazing, so I don't really mind it, lowkey hoping she'll change her mind before the album gets printed

1 minute ago, Vxspertine said:

The only thing I don't want to see happening on this album is Arca essentially making another album, The Gate really does sound a lot more Arca than Bjork tbh

She literally said on the NOWNESS interview that Utopia is a BJÖRKXARCA album

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Ambergris March and Batabid inspirations for the album. Arca is the producer of all the tracks except for one.

co-producer* and how do you know this?

Just now, Miracle said:

She literally said on the NOWNESS interview that Utopia is a BJÖRKXARCA album

Yeah but The Gate to me sounds more like an Arca song than a Bjork song. On Vulnicura all the songs were definitely Bjork's songs with Arca coming in to add his touch. The Gate is basically Arca's song with Bjork's vocals and lyrics.

Just now, Vxspertine said:

Yeah but The Gate to me sounds more like an Arca song than a Bjork song. On Vulnicura all the songs were definitely Bjork's songs with Arca coming in to add his touch. The Gate is basically Arca's song with Bjork's vocals and lyrics.

On the interview, Björk states Vulnicura was written for strings before Arca put his touch on the album, except for Notget. On this album, Arca has been working with her since minute one.

Archived