POSE ™ 001 / FINALE / GAGA WINS!

talent

whew top 6ix :celestial:

im so happy you liked our theme legend @minho suggested innocence/corruption :smitten:

Edited by Contrail

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• touya kinomoto

• Fenrir

• Queen Conchita

1 minute ago, Contrail said:

whew top 6ix :celestial:@minho 

im so happy you liked our theme legend minho suggested innocence/corruption :smitten:

it was a talented theme and the accompanying photos popped off

I agree with the High people tho, congrats! that Björk shot was great (too bad for your partner). @Kathlenrobbed again :rip:

4 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

I agree with the High people tho, congrats! that Björk shot was great (too bad for your partner). @Kathlenrobbed again :rip:

:'(

———

@Fenrir did not deserve bottom tho :heart2:

Edited by Kathlen

OMG top 6

Ultimately we went for very complementary portrait shots instead of something that was bang on theme for both of us but I don't think we suffered because the challenge is "yinyang" first and foremost. I understand the theme critique for my photo though even though Dolly is putting the past in pastoral. Lemme keep rising :duca:

———————————————————————

After a somewhat stressful and long week, time for something fun! This week's Buzz Word is...

w1Z9Wt5.png

RULE: NO professional shots this week! This week you aren't aiming for gorgeous, glamorous, professional photoshoots, but rather to be MEMORABLE. Whether you pick a stunning, she-woke-up-like-THAT beauty candid, or a messy as hell, flicking off the paparazzi type candid, you will be judged on how memorable and, simply put, ICONIC your candid is.

As per usual, because it is a rule round, I need to approve your shot before I can accept it.

Red carpet looks are not professional photoshoots, but you better be careful not to be boring.

As this should be fairly fun and simple, the due date is Tuesday, October 3rd at 11:59:59 PM EST.

———————————————————————

My entry this week

1920px-Human_tongue_infected_with_oral_c

No one can get more candidA than this. Well, maybe except for Kylie Jenner's busy.

Edited by Losing my ground

5 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

My entry this week

No one can get more candidA than this. Well, maybe except for Kylie Jenner's busy.

im actually just about ready to mute you so i dont have to see this you can delete that thanks

Mess, i forgot this was pose and not color game, i have been looking for a pic for Selena and not Rih for like half and hour :ahh:

Edited by Kathlen

4 minutes ago, talent said:

im actually just about ready to mute you so i dont have to see this you can delete that thanks

I think those Britney entries were more disgusting but you loved em so.. Anyway, put it spoilers tag so people who don't care bout sucking things with that fungus but care about viewing it, don't get too upset.

P.s.: we all have Candida albicans in our bodies, say hi to yours! 

Just now, Losing my ground said:

I think those Britney entries were more disgusting but you loved em so.. Anyway, put it spoilers tag so people who don't care bout sucking things with that fungus but care about viewing it, don't get too upset.

P.s.: we all have Candida albicans in our bodies, say hi to yours! 

honey why you keep asking me if i hate you and after i say no because i dont you keep being a **** to me? especially with some wrong ass opinions too? jeez  :skull: 

4 minutes ago, talent said:

honey why you keep asking me if i hate you and after i say no because i dont you keep being a **** to me? especially with some wrong ass opinions too? jeez  :skull: 

I'm in peace with you hating me, I already embraced it!

Anyway, good luck with this fun challenge to my POSE™ sistrens, I'm not here to create drama since I'm already eliminated and storylines aren't that important here, so sorry if I come off abrasive I don't pretend that xoxo.

4 hours ago, Losing my ground said:

I don't care in notify you when I give my opinions on your weak entries, but I'm not sure how'd you care if you still "have to add taking notes from people who were eliminated because of judges' political views to your to-do list". While I appreciate you're trying to explain yourself to audience who don't understand how you're still in game, try explaining all that in the execution of your entries... If you live for another challenge (probably yes since judges' love cheapness and dull/non-existant concepts).

If they loved cheapness and dull/non-existant concepts then you’d still be in the competition so clearly that isn’t true sweetie

The person you chose to represent you in this game has all of those traits that you just listed but it’s cute that you’re perched every round to see what gorgeousness Britney is delivering to you when clearly you didn’t come into this game with high expectations when your very first choice was one that killed your chances to win right away

Continue to seethe from the sidelines  :fan:

6 minutes ago, minho said:

I'm.... feeling like this will be the toughest challenge :skull:  

Idk what could be memorable

MTE, I'm having a hard time with this one skdjskjk 

27 minutes ago, Kathlen said:

Mess, i forgot this was pose and not color game, i have been looking for a pic for Selena and not Rih for like half and hour :ahh:

omg :deadbanana2:

Mess I was excited when I read Candids, and then read the memorable tacky part and I was like :doc: 

2 minutes ago, Aciid said:

Mess I was excited when I read Candids, and then read the memorable tacky part and I was like :doc: 

klgsdnf it doesnt have to be tacky at all!!!!!!!!!!! girls you can be glam and memorable

37 minutes ago, Boys said:

If they loved cheapness and dull/non-existant concepts then you’d still be in the competition so clearly that isn’t true sweetie

The person you chose to represent you in this game has all of those traits that you just listed but it’s cute that you’re perched every round to see what gorgeousness Britney is delivering to you when clearly you didn’t come into this game with high expectations when your very first choice was one that killed your chances to win right away

Continue to seethe from the sidelines  :fan:

Funny how I was being acussed of troll contestant/early out bc of my character when the majority of you is from the US and y'all voted for that guy. I might have been represented by this person in 2 rounds of an online contest, but y'all are being represented by this guy for 4 years in real life. Who's laughing now - Jessie J.

Resultado de imagen para trump fun

(my win-worthy pick for this week)

4 minutes ago, Aciid said:

Lana has a lot of that :skull: Haven't you watch any video from her? :eli: 

dddd I had a messy ass weekend, so shoutout to Aciid for helping me out! :heart2: 

I had fun in this competition, but now that I'm gone, I'm 100% Team @Aciid :party: Bring home the gold, bitch!

• ATRL Moderator

I have a really tacky shot but my love for Naomi will never let me put it out in a public :!ohno:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.