• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• touya kinomoto

• Fenrir

• Queen Conchita

Screaming at Dom and Devon's "Black and white" interpretation, like so off the challenge!!!

Then we have Aciid and Bad Things in which you CAN'T tell who represents every opposite :toofunny2:

And finally, Boys with those weak AF entries. Does that really gives you heaven? :deadbanana2: I seriously can't believe I was evicted while that mess is still in here. If you're not last place this week, it's confirmed that you share bed with some judges. 

Faves: Kathlen (I'm shook Fenrir accepted to be the lessen one for Kathlen to outshine her), K$Ellie, Kylie Jenner (if this was judged in teams you would won :clap3:). I like the Past and Present concept so they'd be high too.

Edited by Losing my ground

@Losing my ground See how I notified you when I’m about to run my mouth? Try doing that sweetie

When you think of heaven you think of purity, innocence, and perfection which is what Britney is giving you in that photo my darling I’m sorry if the only thought that comes to your head when you think of heaven is Angel wings :cm: that’s a lack of creativity so it’s a problem on your end

But let me add “Take notes from eliminated contestants” to my To do list

Edited by Boys

past/future is a really cool theme

i like the entries overall!  excited to see how we do, I really like our theme/our shots

14 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

Great job you guys. Valentina doesn't have much to offer creatively. Hope Emily stays.

I hope you stay... 

If you go and I stay. I'll let you stay.

xoxo

2 hours ago, Dom said:

I hope you stay... 

If you go and I stay. I'll let you stay.

xoxo

Hey who knows we could both end up winning this challenge ☺️

Looks like the judges are really having a hard time. WE. TRULY. DID. THAT. :clap3:

Edited by KatyCatPH

17 hours ago, Boys said:

@Losing my ground See how I notified you when I’m about to run my mouth? Try doing that sweetie

When you think of heaven you think of purity, innocence, and perfection which is what Britney is giving you in that photo my darling I’m sorry if the only thought that comes to your head when you think of heaven is Angel wings :cm: that’s a lack of creativity so it’s a problem on your end

But let me add “Take notes from eliminated contestants” to my To do list

I don't care in notify you when I give my opinions on your weak entries, but I'm not sure how'd you care if you still "have to add taking notes from people who were eliminated because of judges' political views to your to-do list". While I appreciate you're trying to explain yourself to audience who don't understand how you're still in game, try explaining all that in the execution of your entries... If you live for another challenge (probably yes since judges' love cheapness and dull/non-existant concepts).

Whew I don't know what we're waiting for because I can see the full results :-*

1 hour ago, Queen Conchita said:

:gaycat3:

9 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

Looks like the judges are really having a hard time. WE. TRULY. DID. THAT. :clap3:

1 hour ago, Queen Conchita said:

1 hour ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Bring on the scores :alexz2:

1 hour ago, Kathlen said:

26 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Bring it on @talent.

20 minutes ago, Loveyoubxtch said:

:gaycat3:

1. Sorry for not updating y'all, but I was really busy yesterday and couldn't find the time to post. I messaged the judges' chat a couple times, but couldn't sit down to get stuff out.
  2. I was also waiting for @Alena's critiques, but I'll probably just do mine right now and post without her. Stay tuned

1 minute ago, talent said:

1. Sorry for not updating y'all, but I was really busy yesterday and couldn't find the time to post. I messaged the judges' chat a couple times, but couldn't sit down to get stuff out.
  2. I was also waiting for @Alena's critiques, but I'll probably just do mine right now and post without her. Stay tuned

No need to be sorry sis. Good to know you are okay. We'll be perched for the results. :hug:

rxyIokW.png

———————————————————————

It was decided that Kylie Minogue and Bad Things will receive a 1 point penalty because of their partners submitting for them.

————  KATHLEN  +  FENRIR  ————

Rihanna and Beyoncé

talent: In the battle of the two Heaven and Hell groups, I think you guys were slightly weaker. Ignoring the other group, you guys did fairly well! Kathlen, I loved your Heaven picture for Rih. It was a different side we hadn’t seen yet, the shot definitely read heavenly, and the very couture aspect of it was wonderful. Fenrir, this was a massive misstep for you. I will say, since you know you would be safe with immunity anyways, at one point you were right at the bottom of the list. I think the way we can see the flame strips is cheap, and the rest of the shot itself is a bit of a mess. It does give me SOME hell, but it's very middle school haunted house hell. It dragged your group down!  :'(

Queen Conchita: Rihanna: Wow Wow Wow, you blew it out of the park with some amazing entries as competition, angelic and icy. Beyonce: I really just can't connect to this, I feel like she’s too far away so everything else around brings this shot down. 

Noah: Kathlen - This is giving me ice princess vibes, but I can also see how it fits heaven. I really like the whole photo especially the makeup, headpiece, and jewelry. Fenrir - I really like the dress and the fire square thing. It's a solid entry.

Clueless: Rihanna - Gorgeous & angelic photo; you nailed it. / Beyonce - Not sure if this would’ve read as “Hell” if there wasn’t fire around her. I’m not feeling like this was a very strong moment.

————  SWEETFANTASY  +  KYLIE MINOGUE  ————

Devon Aoki and Madonna

talent: I agree with Clueless that I think these photos make for a great pair together, but for a week where most groups had great themes, great coherence, AND great photos, the meh quality of the separate photos were not that great. SweetFantasy, I commend what you were able to find as a pair, and this was a great theme! I actually like Devon's photo a little more than Madonna's, and I get the sub feeling. As for Madonna's dom, it's also ok, but so boring for someone who plays with BDSM and Erotica as themes so often.

Queen Conchita: SweetFantasy: Damn i’m really disappointed, like Noah said, your entries are declining. Hopefully you can pull it back next round if you make it. Kylie Minogue: Underwhelming.

Noah: SweetFantasy - I feel like your entries have declined from the first two rounds. I understand where you were going with this and it does fit the theme, but it's just a little boring.  Kylie Minogue - This whole photo is kind of plain and isn't really exciting. This theme had potential to slay but both you and your partner's photos were underwhelming.

Clueless: Together, these two photos work perfectly. Loves it. Although, individually, neither of the photos really stick out.

————  K$ELLIE  +  KYLIE JENNER  ————

Tyra Banks and Lady Gaga

talent: I think this was one of the best team submissions! I think you lose the Black and White battle EVER so slightly, but are still incredible. I like the play of opposites while keeping things similar, like black vs white while both are wearing very flowing garments, and then Tyra's soft face vs Gaga's hard face. K$Ellie, I liked your photo this week! I think it faded a little compared to way more stellar photos, but I enjoyed both the top and bottom for once! Tyra's face is great here and not as dead as she looked in previous shots. Kylie Jenner, this is another great Gaga photo from you. I love all the elements of this, the hard vs the soft, the lewk, her tiddies, her pose... well done.

Queen Conchita: K$Ellie: It’s pretty basic, but of course perfectly fits the theme and her pose is everything. Kylie Jenner: Another entry that blew me away, it reminds me of Bjork in a strange sort of way, it's unique and I love the added touch to the theme with the white makeup on the contours of her face. I want to go to the supermarket  in them shoes :eli:

Noah: K$Ellie - I like the way this fades into black and I like how cloudy the photo looks. Kylie Jenner - I really like the the shoes and the flowy-ness of the outfit.

Clueless: I am really struggling to come up with anything to say.. both of these images are just “okay” to me. No wow-factor at all.

————  BAD THINGS  +  ACIID  ————

Selena Gomez and Lana del Rey

talent: This was my least favourite group. I think you found pretty decent photos Aciid, but I feel like both are strangely unfitting. I will say, though, that I do love your photo for Lana. It's a little... off modest, especially in the outfit, but I do see it in the veil and Lana's face. It's definitely a different take on modest, but it also happens to be much sexier than Selena's photo.

Queen Conchita: I really do think it's unfortunate and pretty unfair that Aciid had to submit a Selena Gomez look aswell as one for Lana. Bad Things: Not quite sure how this would be seen as sexy apart from the fact she hasn't got many clothes on.  Aciid: It falls flat for me, I don't really get it if I'm honest. I also think this is ‘sexier’ than Selena’s shot.

Noah: Bad Things - It's a sexy photo and fits the theme, but idk what else to say since Aciid was who sent this in. Aciid - I'm getting more funeral vibes than modest, but I do like the veil and general vibe of this photo.

Clueless: Maybe my favorite pair of photos. I like how they both read as sexy. Selena Gomez - Pure Chola sexiness, loves it! / Lana Del Rey - Pure nunnery sexiness. This is one of my favorite photos in the whole competition.. so far.

————  BOYS  +  BULJANGNAN  ————

Britney Spears and Björk

talent: Have to disagree with the judges and their general distaste for these shots, I think the layers to your theme and the shots you chose and the way you described them (though, really, I could have gotten it from the photos alone) were amazing. I actually think you could have switched the themes around and said Britney was Hell and Björk was Heaven and it would have been even better. Britney, I think by going more demure you let yourself get outshined by Björk in the pairing, but your shot still is great. I see the innocence to it with the semi-nudity, the sexual innocence Britney is known for in her face, and the devilish side to Heaven really worked. Björk, again a stunning shot for me. If I were to pick at ANYTHING, it would be that I dislike the background a little, but her strange alien posture and the costuming she is known for really help to sell a strange kind of evil that definitely give me all the Hell I need.

Queen Conchita: Well Talent really hyped these looks up in the GC and I don't know what she was seeing lol. Boys: This is basic. Buljangnan: I feel like this was made for Bjork and her if you don’t mind me saying, strange, lifeless look. I’ve finally connected with one of your shots!

Noah: Boys - I understand your direction, but it's kind of underwhelming and falls flat. Buljangnan - I really like this outfit and even though the photo could've been better with a different background, I still think it's really good.

Clueless: Britney Spears - Heavenly. / Bjork - Devilish.

————  MINHO  +  CONTRAIL  ————

Key and Linda Evangelista

talent: Love the contrast in these photos, and I think you two had the most interesting theme, which definitely helped. I love the contrast of Key kneeling on the floor and Linda almost staring down at him, which was great. minho, I think your photo is definitely way outshined by Linda's, but I definitely see the innocence captured, and that is great about it. The problem is that it also is boring and lifeless, and where Key usually does serve a bit of face, I hate his emotion here. I wish there was something more interesting here. Contrail, this is a great photo. It absolutely reads corruption; Linda's powerful stance, her nudity, the latex, her face that reads bitchy even with glasses on, the alien-esque nature that makes her feel like Corruption personified... Well done.

Queen Conchita: Minho: I originally had this quite low on my rankings but finally clicked with it as I had my last look through. You really captured your theme perfectly, love the contrast of the young innocent side from cotton wool from the teddy bears (?) and then the adult innocent side from the suit. Contrail: Well you sure captured your theme, which may I add was an amazing choice between you both.

Noah: minho - Definitely serving innocence, but it is kind of boring. Contrail - This picture honestly had me shook when I first looked at it (and it still kind of does). It looks like she's about to go rob some multi-billion dollar company and it slays!

Clueless: This took the crown as my favorite pair of photos. Too perfect for words.

————  LOVEYOUBXTCH  +  KATYCATPH  ————

Daphne Groeneveld and Aaron Ramsey

talent: I think, as a group, you guys had a great concept and great shots, but just dropped down my team rankings as the other shots just happened to be better. Still, I actually like both shots a lot. Loveyoubxtch, another great Daphne shot. Absolutely says cheeky, although I wish her face was more playful to really sell it completely, but every other element of the photo is definitely a fun kind of sexy that cheeky should be. KatyCatPH, I still wish you had submitted this photo for Luxury because it would have been great, but it works here as well. I get sophisticated, but it's kind of lacking in that department. The shot itself is good, but it's meh in actually hitting the theme. This is nice to see from you though.

Queen Conchita: Loveyoubxtch: :clap3: at you being back to your amazing ways in this competition after a dip last round. The lighting really complements your theme perfectly.  KatyCatPH: You're really surprising me in this competition, he really does looks like a sophisticated gentleman in this shot, the lighting and scenery really pulling it all together perfectly.  I think you were my favourite combination in terms of pulling each other up and really working together to get the best out of your celebrities.

Noah: Loveyoubxtch - I love the colors and vibe of this photo. Her outfit with the curtains kind of looks like that one bikini thing Princess Leia wore when she was held captive by Jabba the Hut or whatever and it's cute. KatyCatPH - It's sophisticated and on theme, but compared to the other entries it's underwhelming.

Clueless: STUNNING.

————  DOM  +  DEVONROARS  ————

Emily Ratajkowski and Valentina

talent: You guys won the Black and White battle for me! You had a great contrast in posture (Emily being hunched over while Tina is standing very open with her shoulders back) even though both were over the shoulder shots that, whether intentional or not, looks great for an opposites theme and adds to the whole feeling of opposite I wanted, while both shots being Black and White adds to the theme of complementary opposites. Dom, this is a great shot for Emily. You are constantly improving for me, which is great to see. I love the vulnerability and very couture look to the shot while she is just straight up nude. DevonRoars, on its own this shot is not awful, but it is lacking. Her strength opposing Emily's is great, but I feel like the problem is you feel like a complementary photo to Emily instead of a great shot alongside hers.

Queen Conchita: Dom: There’s something about her pose/stance/posture that I don’t like. While I like the entry, it doesn’t stand out. DevonRoars: YES i’m impressed, different to your last looks and very glamorous.

Noah: I pretty much have the same critique for both of you: I think they’re nice photos, but I don't really feel like this is yin and yang because you and your partner both sent black and white photos. I think Kylie Jenner and K$Ellie did a much better job at this theme because one of them did white and one did black.

Clueless: Valentina - Really just the same gorgeous glamor shot, where’s the versatility, Bianca? / Emily Ratatatata - Nice photo. It reminds me of Banks’ The Altar shoot.

————  SITARHERO  +  TSAREENA  ————

Dolly Parton and Naomi Campbell

talent: A very inventive theme with two very good shots. Your photos work perfectly together, while also standing apart amazingly on their own. The bareness and nudity of Naomi vs the over the top hair and full floral coverage of Dolly, the hard alien look of Naomi vs the soft human look of Dolly... Amazing job. SitarHero, this Dolly photo is one of my favourites. She looks gorgeous here, and the colours are wonderful. My problem is that the photo doesn't necessarily SCREAM Past except for the graininess and maybe the country pageant hair, but it's about 75% of the way there with those and it's just a wonderful shot. Tsareena, this is a great Naomi moment for a reason. She looks stunning, the styling and editing to the photo is amazing, and it definitely says Future for me. It's the TINIEST bit boring and a little too clean/clinical (though that is the point), always has been, but still manages to be incredible regardless.

Queen Conchita: In my top 3 duos of the whole round but that's not my job to judge! Sitarhero: It's very vintage and it does fit your theme perfectly but as a look on its own, it really is nothing special.  Tsareena: Absolutely f*cking brilliant. The way you found the shot that was absolutely perfect for your theme :jonny4:

Noah: SitarHero - I really like the flowers and colors in this photo. Probably my favorite from you! Tsareena - Serving cyborg/alien hybrid! This is my favorite entry from you!

Clueless: Another VERY strong pair of photos. Dolly - I love this so much. Right down to the vintage feel that the filter gives. / Naomi - :jonny: one of my favorite Naomi moments 

———————————————————————

@Dom  @Kathlen  @Boys  @Kylie Minogue  @K$Ellie  @Loveyoubxtch  @KatyCatPH  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @minho  @SweetFantasy  @SitarHero  @DevonRoars  @Contrail  @Bad Things  @Alena  @Queen Conchita  @Noah  @Buddy!  @Clueless

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

TOP SIX

———————————————————————

:1stplace:  BULJANGNAN  /  BJÖRK  :1stplace:

TEAM:  1 (1st)  /  TALENT:  1  /  ALENA:  8  /  CONCHITA:  5  /  NOAH:  3  /  CLUELESS:  9  /  AVERAGE:  4.5

:2ndplace:  TSAREENA  /  NAOMI CAMPBELL  :2ndplace:

TEAM:  3 (2nd)  /  TALENT:  4  /  ALENA:  10  /  CONCHITA:  3  /  NOAH:  2  /  CLUELESS:  6  /  AVERAGE:  4.66

:3rdplace:  LOVEYOUBXTCH  /  DAPHNE GROENEVELD  :3rdplace:

TEAM:  13 (7th)  /  TALENT:  5  /  ALENA:  1  /  CONCHITA:  7  /  NOAH:  5  /  CLUELESS:  4  /  AVERAGE:  5.83

CONTRAIL  /  LINDA EVANGELISTA

TEAM:  9 (5th)  /  TALENT:  2  /  ALENA:  15  /  CONCHITA:  10  /  NOAH:  1  /  CLUELESS:  1  /  AVERAGE:  6.33

SITARHERO  /  DOLLY PARTON

TEAM:  3 (2nd)  /  TALENT:  6  /  ALENA:  9  /  CONCHITA:  14  /  NOAH:  4  /  CLUELESS:  7  /  AVERAGE:  7.16

KYLIE JENNER  /  LADY GAGA

TEAM:  7 (4th)  /  TALENT:  3  /  ALENA:  5  /  CONCHITA:  4  /  NOAH:  9  /  CLUELESS:  16  /  AVERAGE:  7.33

———————————————————————

@Dom  @Kathlen  @Boys  @Kylie Minogue  @K$Ellie  @Loveyoubxtch  @KatyCatPH  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @minho  @SweetFantasy  @SitarHero  @DevonRoars  @Contrail  @Bad Things  @Alena  @Queen Conchita  @Noah  @Buddy!  

Edited by talent

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

SAFE

———————————————————————

KATHLEN  /  RIHANNA

TEAM:  15 (8th)  /  TALENT:  7  /  ALENA:  4  /  CONCHITA:  1  /  NOAH:  6  /  CLUELESS:  12  /  AVERAGE:  7.5

MINHO  /  KEY

TEAM:  9 (5th)  /  TALENT:  12  /  ALENA:  17  /  CONCHITA:  2  /  NOAH:  12  /  CLUELESS:  2  /  AVERAGE:  9

ACIID  /  LANA DEL REY

TEAM:  17 (9th)  /  TALENT:  10  /  ALENA:  2  /  CONCHITA:  17  /  NOAH:  8  /  CLUELESS:  3  /  AVERAGE:  9.5

KATYCATPH  /  AARON RAMSEY

TEAM:  13 (7th)  /  TALENT:  15  /  ALENA:  7  /  CONCHITA:  6  /  NOAH:  13  /  CLUELESS:  5  /  AVERAGE:  9.83

DOM  /  EMILY RATAJKOWSKI

TEAM:  5 (3rd)  /  TALENT:  9  /  ALENA:  11  /  CONCHITA:  12  /  NOAH:  15  /  CLUELESS:  10  /  AVERAGE:  10.33

K$ELLIE  /  TYRA BANKS

TEAM:  7 (4th)  /  TALENT:  13  /  ALENA:  12  /  CONCHITA:  9  /  NOAH:  10  /  CLUELESS:  17  /  AVERAGE:  11.33

BOYS  /  BRITNEY SPEARS

TEAM:  1 (1st)  /  TALENT:  8  /  ALENA:  18  /  CONCHITA:  16  /  NOAH:  14  /  CLUELESS:  11  /  AVERAGE:  11.33

———————————————————————

@Dom  @Kathlen  @Boys  @Kylie Minogue  @K$Ellie  @Loveyoubxtch  @KatyCatPH  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @minho  @SweetFantasy  @SitarHero  @DevonRoars  @Contrail  @Bad Things  @Alena  @Queen Conchita  @Noah  @Buddy!  @Clueless

I have to give @Clueless a shout out for not lying to us with her nickname, since that's how she was about Britney shoot. Can't say the same about @talentwho is constantly falling with her opinions.

@Noah on Valentina/Emily

I don't really feel like this is yin and yang because you and your partner both sent black and white photos

I can't believe she was the only judge to clock that :jonny:

What the f**** are y'all praising? They did a bad interpretation of what the challenge required.

As an audience I'm disgusted with this bad critiques, I want my money back. Noah and Queen Conchita did a decent job. Alena we miss you. The other two... :biblio:

Edited by Losing my ground

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

BOTTOM FIVE

———————————————————————

DEVONROARS  /  VALENTINA

TEAM:  5 (3rd)  /  TALENT:  16  /  ALENA:  14  /  CONCHITA:  8  /  NOAH:  16  /  CLUELESS:  14  /  AVERAGE:  12.16

FENRIR  /  BEYONCÉ

TEAM:  15 (8th)  /  TALENT:  18  /  ALENA:  6  /  CONCHITA:  11  /  NOAH:  7  /  CLUELESS:  18  /  AVERAGE:  12.5

SWEETFANTASY  /  DEVON AOKI

TEAM:  11 (6th)  /  TALENT:  11  /  ALENA:  13  /  CONCHITA:  13  /  NOAH:  17  /  CLUELESS:  13  /  AVERAGE:  13

:'(  BAD THINGS  /  SELENA GOMEZ  :'(

TEAM:  7 (4th)  /  TALENT:  17  /  ALENA:  3  /  CONCHITA:  18  /  NOAH:  11  /  CLUELESS:  8  /  AVERAGE:  12.33 - 1 = 13.33

:'(  KYLIE MINOGUE  /  MADONNA  :'(

TEAM:  11 (6th)  /  TALENT:  14  /  ALENA:  16  /  CONCHITA:  15  /  NOAH:  18  /  CLUELESS:  15  /  AVERAGE:  14.83 - 1 = 15.83

This means we WILL be saying goodbye to Bad Things and Kylie Minogue.

———————————————————————

@Dom  @Kathlen  @Boys  @Kylie Minogue  @K$Ellie  @Loveyoubxtch  @KatyCatPH  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @minho  @SweetFantasy  @SitarHero  @DevonRoars  @Contrail  @Bad Things  @Alena  @Queen Conchita  @Noah  @Buddy!  

Edited by talent

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.