• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• touya kinomoto

• Fenrir

• Queen Conchita

8 minutes ago, Aciid said:

I feel bad saying it, but Kylie's picture is fanmade. Gaga just aknowledged it and posted it, it's from Lil monsters.com and the artist name is Alli Vanes. Not official, and not from the original photographer or from her team. So I was just wondering if edited/fanart pictures can be submitted.

i definitely did not know this, and i'm not sure what to do with this information. i'll confer with the judges.

what i do know is that i'll be way more diligent with checking these things before accepting. i was being a bit lax because i figured y'all knew what you were doing and i trust y'all. i'm sure it was just an accident on @Kylie Jenner's part as well; it was a well made fan edit. i'm not quite sure how to proceed knowing this, but we'll see.

3 minutes ago, Aciid said:

I feel like a bitch for this sddjsj :emofish:

you're not, i can tell there wasn't any malice but it definitely helps ME in knowing that i should be checking these things more and gives me a bit of a kick in the butt for being a bit lazy. thank you.

Yeah the edit is really well made so I think she might have thought it was real from the start like everyone else. I knew it wasn't and for some reason I expected y'all to know that. 

———————————————————————

It's getting hot in here! Will you take off all your clothes?

RX6xXOP.png

Another no rules round! And this week's Buzz Word definitely sells.

I think there's no need for the rounds to be as long any more, you all know what you're doing.

You will be getting two days for this round, meaning the due date is Thursday, October 12th at 11:59:59 PM EST.

Fair warning, I will be out with friends Friday night, and possibly during the day as well.

We're all going to different universities except me and one other friend, and we barely have any time to see each other but we're almost all on Reading Week this week, so we're grabbing the opportunity!

If submissions and critiques are all in early, I will do results likely Thursday night or Friday afternoon!

———————————————————————

Edited by talent

Meh.

This was an interesting game but not one that I was apparently good at.  Good luck everyone else, and thank you @talent for doing such a great job as a host!

4 minutes ago, Aciid said:

Yeah the edit is really well made so I think she might have thought it was real from the start like everyone else. I knew it wasn't and for some reason I expected y'all to know that. 

that's an error completely on me, and maybe the judges missed it as well (if one of them knew, nothing was said, but I take full responsibility). i think results would have been similar regardless except kylie may not have won, but i'll make a ruling about it soon. there were no advantages won, so thankfully that isn't something we have to deal with.

1 minute ago, minho said:

Meh.

This was an interesting game but not one that I was apparently good at.  Good luck everyone else, and thank you @talent for doing such a great job as a host!

sorry to see you feeling low about it. i think, with your choice of key, you were definitely going to have a hard time, but you handed in some decent shots in my eyes with what you had to work with. thank you very much for playing and being wonderful.  :heart2: 

Kinda felt betrayed(? not sure if this the right word) that we were not informed that 3 people would go this round. But seeing the next round, I don't feel really bad. I have sent the sexiest non-candid shot of Aaron for this round.

Good luck to you girls. Rooting for my yinyang partner @Loveyoubxtch or PH sistren @Tsareena to win this.

At least I can say that I (tied with Canadian King @minho) ended up with the highest placed male celebrity. Can't wait for season 2 though. I can play with my fave Katy Perry or my German Prinz Poldi (who already made a cameo this season). Or I can be judge too if you want. My audition is on the previous page. :-*

Okay well I didn't know it was fanmade, I saw it on Google a couple shoots ago when we did the first ever one and thought it was from a similar photographer. I guess I assumed it was real lol

Yeah I don't think y'all should penalize her tbh. I should have spoken up when the entries were posted so she could change it. 

I'm submitting ASAP for this round, sorry guys thanks for the second chance tenor.gif

14 minutes ago, SitarHero said:

I'm submitting ASAP for this round, sorry guys thanks for the second chance tenor.gif

:heart2:

Do well this round g0rls. Here's Aaron cheering for all of you!

Wales-v-Slovakia-Group-B-UEFA-Euro-2016.

Oh **** the next round was posted? nfdkslfsd .. I guess let me do this

22 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

Do well this round g0rls. Here's Aaron cheering for all of you!

Wales-v-Slovakia-Group-B-UEFA-Euro-2016.

What did he do to his hair :chick3:

10 minutes ago, Alena said:

What did he do to his hair :chick3:

ikr? He pulled a Messi last year and dyed his hair ugly blonde. At least he returned to his natural hair color now. But still few shirtless photos in the web. My baby ain't a Ronaldo. :chick3:

1 minute ago, KatyCatPH said:

ikr? He pulled a Messi last year and dyed his hair ugly blonde. At least he returned to his natural hair color now. But still few shirtless photos in the web. My baby ain't a Ronaldo. :chick3:

Mess :chick3:

14 minutes ago, Alena said:

Mess :chick3:

Right? But that's what I find charming about him. He knows he is extremely good looking but he doesn't flaunt it too much. He's a shy person too to the point that his interviews are bland and boring. :deadbanana: Still a lovely person though. An advocate of wildlife protection.

I babbled about him a lot again. I can be reported for being off-topic. So here enjoy a gif of my baby in all his shirtlessness glory.

original.gif

RX6xXOP.png

———————————————————————

NSFW WARNING

They aren't all NSFW, but they mostly are.

———————————————————————

@Kathlen  /  Rihanna

Spoiler

ca78d0151e88522851eb7a5354e9bc70.jpg

@Boys  /  Britney Spears

Spoiler

normal_HQ01.jpg

@K$Ellie  /  Tyra Banks

Spoiler

Girls+sexy+younger+babes+%252859%2529.jp

@Loveyoubxtch  /  Daphne Groeneveld

Spoiler

Daphne-Groeneveld-by-Greg-Kadel-for-Nume

@Aciid  /  Lana del Rey

Spoiler

o95uqdK.jpg

@Buljangnan  /  Björk

Spoiler

w9GbV4j.jpg

@Kylie Jenner  /  Lady Gaga

Spoiler

8-5-09_Nobuyoshi_Araki_003.jpg

@Tsareena  /  Naomi Campbell

Spoiler

naomi_campbell_and_stephanie_seymour_by_

@Fenrir  /  Beyoncé

Spoiler

Ellen_Von_Unwerth_281229~0.jpg

@SweetFantasy  /  Devon Aoki

Spoiler

vibe.jpg

@SitarHero  /  Dolly Parton

Spoiler

1050full-dolly-parton.jpg

@Contrail  /  Linda Evangelista

Spoiler

w9EiuNG.jpg

———————————————————————

@Alena  @Queen Conchita  @Noah  @Clueless  @Buddy!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.