Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• touya kinomoto

• Fenrir

• Queen Conchita

1 hour ago, Kylie Minogue said:

The DWUW lyrics in Trump's caption :deadbanana3::deadbanana3:

You know you want some :-*

My top 3 is @Kathlen, @Loveyoubxtchand @Dom but there are cool entries overall. Tinky Winky snatched my sparsely populated Trump wig but I don't understand exactly how he's interacting with that phone.

24 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

My top 3 is @Kathlen, @Loveyoubxtchand @Dom but there are cool entries overall. Tinky Winky snatched my sparsely populated Trump wig but I don't understand exactly how he's interacting with that phone.

Nnnn :rip:

4 minutes ago, SitarHero said:

So who else had 10+ props? :gaycat3:

Only Queen Dolly of course! :alexz:

4 hours ago, Alena said:

ok @Kathlen just triggered my biggest phobia, last place comin

:weeps:

3 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

Nnn same I opened it and closed it literally straight away and do not plan on looking at it again :deadbanana2:

:fish2:

7 hours ago, Losing my ground said:

Thanks, i like you're Trump entrie too :heart2::gaycat3:

Edited by Kathlen

10 hours ago, SitarHero said:

So who else had 10+ props? :gaycat3:

Dolly serving Jiggly Caliente Realness.

Resultado de imagen para jiggly caliente

@talent We are very much ready to be scalped alive. What time should we expect results?

13 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

@talent We are very much ready to be scalped alive. What time should we expect results?

not before 6PM EST, which is likely when i'll be home. when everything is in, i'm gonna take the time to prepare the posts before i post them so there isnt a 20 minute wait in between updates like there was last time. as of now though, i havent done my critiques and im waiting for a couple score sets and a set or two of critiques

i just got out of class though so im doing my critiques now after i finish eating

2 hours ago, talent said:

not before 6PM EST, which is likely when i'll be home. when everything is in, i'm gonna take the time to prepare the posts before i post them so there isnt a 20 minute wait in between updates like there was last time. as of now though, i havent done my critiques and im waiting for a couple score sets and a set or two of critiques

No worries sis. Make sure to give FCO to my bb though. :1stplace:

V5zimBN.png

———————————————————————

Before I post the critiques, I want to announce some new additions to the tournament! You've gotten to experience a panel with myself and three of my judges, but they won't be the same judges you see every week!

There will be a changing panel of judges during this tournament consisting of, of course, myself, @Alena, @Queen Conchita, and @Noah, as well as two NEW judges! Please give a warm welcome to...

tSAUrDe.jpg       Jy9kNHB.gif

@Buddy!               @Clueless

The panel will change depending on which judges are available, but there will never be more than 5 at a time.

Now, on to the critiques!

———————————————————————

@Dom  @Kathlen  @Boys  @Kylie Minogue  @K$Ellie  @Loveyoubxtch  @KatyCatPH  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Jaye  @Fenrir  @minho  @SweetFantasy  @AlexaVon  @Quas  @Chungha  @Losing my ground  @SitarHero  @DevonRoars  @Contrail  @Bad Things

2 minutes ago, talent said:

About time the judges' panel got some talent. 

C9jxueJ.gif

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Clueless said:

Me at the Naomi photo this week

giphy.gif

:chick3:

rxyIokW.png

———————————————————————

————  DOM  ————

Emily Ratajkowski

talent: I do really enjoy the out there look of this shot. I wasn’t expecting it from you at all, especially after the pictures you were sending me for Freestyle. Minus the immediate “what on earth?” factor of this shot, it’s a TAD boring, but it’s still gorgeous. Great improvement in my opinion.

Alena: This is a gorgeous shot. It looks abit weirdly photoshopped but it’s still absolutely gorgeous. Love the colors and overall it’s just really pretty.

Queen Conchita: So ethereal and she really has the look to pull this off. It's a stunning picture.

Noah: Looking majestic

Clueless: I’m such a fan of Emily, she is absolutely ****ing beautiful. This photo comes off as cheap for some reason though, I don’t know WHAT it is. Her tiddies look excellent though!

————  KATHLEN  ————

Rihanna

talent: This is definitely a memorable shot from Rihanna, but it’s a strange look from her, and not in the best way. I love the idea, and I think Rihanna still looks wonderful, but there’s something I just don’t like about this. Otherwise, well done.

Alena: I hate snakes so much so i had a bit of an issue with this tbh, but its cool still.

Queen Conchita: Looking at this picture for the split second I did was not an experience I want to revisit again. I appreciate its quirkiness though.

Noah: The headpiece looks a little bit too noticeably edited/fake, but other than that I really like the concept and photo

Clueless: I DO not like this :rip: It looks so cheap and Coverlandia’d. Legend Rih has better! 

————  BOYS  ————

Britney Spears

talent: This is definitely an iconic shot, and for good reason. It’s beyond memorable and so simple, it completely encapsulates an entire era of Britney’s career, and she looks incredible. Ignoring the massive piece of pop culture that this shot is, it’s still so well done. The colours of the sheets and Tinky Winky who sticks out but also makes perfect sense in the frame, as well as Britney’s expression and the photographer’s framing of the shot are wonderful. So glad you sent this in.

Alena: It’s a very iconic shot i feel and she looks cute, slay.

Queen Conchita: Never seen this before but I think this is awful, sorry bout it. The interaction with the prop is rather plain and boring.

Noah: This picture is lowkey iconic. A nice improvement from last round

Clueless: A legendary photo, what can I say?

————  KYLIE MINOGUE  ————

Madonna

talent: Really appreciate a lot about this picture. Madonna’s pose is so interesting and dynamic that the eye can travel in any number of ways. Her makeup and styling feel very Madonna and perfectly match the vibe of this shoot. I also love the lighting colour chosen, where most people would go with a red, the yellow and beige tones in this picture look great.

Alena: Idk, i’m kinda bored with this. I’m certain she has a lot of cooler options you could’ve picked :(

Queen Conchita: Interesting pose, like the vibe, not as impressive as last round but good shot nonetheless.

Noah: It's a little bit bland, but I do like some elements of it

Clueless: Hm. I would’ve gone with something else. I’m not in love with this photo, it’s just not really striking. Personally, I would’ve selected something from her 1995 Versace shoot.

————  K$ELLIE  ————

Tyra Banks

talent: Tyra looks very dead in the face here. Whereas I disliked the bottom half of the bath photo, I hate the top half of this photo! I think she has a great pose, and I like the position of her and the guitar in the frame, but she looks so disinterested and honestly kind of corpse-y in the eyes. Why isn’t she smizing?

Alena: It’s very hot and sexy, she’s serving it once again!

Queen Conchita: Her expression is everything here and it's no wonder she's a supermodel. Her skin is glowing and the prop fits the shot.

Noah: The way her hair is teased, her makeup, and her expression is kind of serving "just got attacked by a racoon" and the way she's posing behind the guitar makes it look like she’s uncomfortable. Overall it's a bit of an awkward photo

Clueless: Like talent said; she looks dead as **** :rip: and not in that hot “doll-like” way. This isn’t a good photo. 

————  LOVEYOUBXTCH  ————

Daphne Groeneveld

talent: Absolutely love the drama and almost magical quality to this picture. It’s super whimsical but very high fashion, and the double bird cage with a bird in it is such an interesting prop. This was very different from all the other photos in such a positive way. Love it.

Alena: A gorgeous shot, she looks amazing and the atmosphere of the shot is awesome.

Queen Conchita: Beautiful.

Noah: I like this and don't really know what else to say about it, but the chair she's sitting in doesn't really fit the vibe of the picture which is bothering me a little bit, but it's a nice picture other than that

Clueless: You just sign up for these games and slay the comp in every single one whew! This is a bad moment for this woman’s face, she looks very homely but, the image itself is gorgeous and captivating! Well done

————  KATYCATPH  ————

Aaron Ramsey

talent: It’s very boring. You chose a very hard celebrity, so I get it, but this shot is so uninteresting to me. I look at this, then I look at photos like Devon Aoki, Bjork, Dolly Parton, Daphne Groeneveld- the list goes on-, and it is very, very dull in comparison. I will say, it’s not a bad shot and he’s cute, yadda yadda, but it’s just unbelievably boring.

Alena: Not blown away by this but he looks good and it’s a cool pic.

Queen Conchita: I was REALLY hoping you weren't going to go for the safe, predictable option of the prop being a football and I was so glad opening the spoiler tag to see it wasn't. This shot isn't mind blowing but it's aesthetically pleasing being black & white, it's simple but does the job and he looks gorgeous.

Noah: It's a cute photo, but compared to some of the others this round, it doesn't really stand out

Clueless: It’s kinda Walmart ad, and not in a good way?

————  ACIID  ————

Lana del Rey

tenor.gif

They went missing... I'll get back to you on that.

————  BULJANGNAN  ————

Björk

talent: I know you were worried about being too out there based on the reaction to your last shot, but then you realized that this one read just a tad uninteresting. Personally, though, I think she looks wonderful, and I love the fascinator. It definitely drowns the roses out a bit, but the picture itself is still very interesting and great to see.

Alena: Way better than last shot imo, she looks very pretty and i love the props.

Queen Conchita: I feel there is so much in this shot to look at that the prop gets lost amongst everything else. 

Noah: I feel like this would be better if the shirt and headpiece matched the flower, but other than that it's a nice photo

Clueless: Lord am I sick of seeing this shoot used in games :rip: It’s a good photo but, she DEFINITELY has better. This is Bjork we’re talking about!

————  KYLIE JENNER  ————

Lady Gaga

talent: I don’t hate this photo, but I do think it’s a little lacklustre compared to last week. I have always loved the Jeff Koons artwork involved with ARTPOP and this pose and her nudity is all very cool. It’s a little uninteresting, but still a pretty good shot.

Alena: Not really loving this boo :( It’s not terrible by any means but i just feel like there are a lot stronger entries this week.

Queen Conchita: Great use of the prop and love the minimalist background. It's by no means absolutely outstanding but it's a great shot regardless so deserved to be ranked high.

Noah: This is nice but I've always found the picture and the way it looks like she's humping the koons ball so messy aslkdfddjl

Clueless: Ahh the legendary Koons ball. Great photo!

————  TSAREENA  ————

Naomi Campbell

talent: This is such a perfect example of simple excellence. There’s so little going on here, but every detail is perfect. The TV lighting, the styling, Naomi’s face, the simple leather couch and very drab setting… Wonderful.

Alena: She looks cute and it’s cute.

Queen Conchita: Little downgrade from last round but I love the simplicity of this shot and everything surrounding the prop really fits and doesn't feel out of place.

Noah: Pretty much the same critique as last round. I think it's a little bland and you probably had better options, but it's still an okay photo

Clueless: So ****ing great. It’s so understated but just UUGUGHFHG I don’t have any words. This is so perfect. It’s serving like 2003 Crazy in Love sexiness. I don’t even know what that means, I just luh dis!

————  JAYE  ————

Shakira

talent: I don’t know if Shakira just takes very weird merch-y poster and commercial photos only or if all of her good stuff is hidden in the depths of the internet, but it’s another OK but weak photo, especially compared to Tyra’s photo who is also posing with a guitar. It just doesn’t stand up to the rest, I’m sorry.

Alena: It’s kinda boring compared to alot of the other entries :( She’s pretty though.

Queen Conchita: This just seems like a backstage tour picture opposed to a professional shot and doesn't stand out amongst other pictures.

Noah: It's a little basic

Clueless: I do not like this for some reason :dancehall: It’s just kinda… there. 

————  FENRIR  ————

Beyoncé

talent: Love that she is upside down in this shot, it’s very memorable. The pink backlight with black details is a very common photoshoot mainstay, but it looks great in this odd sexy jockey outfit with the  

Alena: Gorg.

Queen Conchita: Really like this shot and the background colours. 

Noah: Serving police officer acrobat

Clueless: Yessssssssss bitch! She’s demanding the attention in this shot.

————  MINHO  ————

Key

talent: I kind of enjoy the direction this photo went in, but something just feels weird about it. I actually do enjoy the red filter, but either the styling or the setting or the prop feel very out of place for me and the photo is thrown in a weird direction.

Alena: The colors just ruin it for me sadly :/ Kinda hurts to look at.

Queen Conchita: Great shot, colours make it stand out as it would be a little lacklustre without.

Noah: I feel like this picture would be better without the filter, but it's cute

Clueless: This is so cute. And I like feet so you’re kinda playing to my heart here. Unlike a few of the other judges, the filter may be my favorite part

————  SWEETFANTASY  ————

Devon Aoki

talent: 

tumblr_inline_ospgts2pIU1rrrnhe_540.gif

Alena: Memorable!

Queen Conchita: Honestly this look, I gasped it is outstanding. SO unique and such an improvement on last round. She has a really intriguing look in general and this shot/pose just highlighted that, and used it to its advantage. 

Noah: This probably stands out the most this round. It's really unique and overall a good shot.

Clueless: I love this :rip: it’s so out there and ridiculous. 

————  ALEXAVON  ————

Bae Suzy

talent: A really great photo. It verges on a LITTLE simple and unexciting, but she looks gorgeous, the prop is very interesting and matches the rest of the mood of the picture, and Suzy herself is giving great face. Awesome shot.

Alena: She is absolutely gorgeous, i can’t! Not the most outstanding pic but still a strong entry, love her look too.

Queen Conchita: Unique.

Noah: It's not really the most unique or exciting photo ever, but it's cute and such a good improvement from last round so congrats on that

Clueless: Lifeless. I don’t love it

————  QUAS  ————

Seolhyun

talent: Not bad, but not stellar. She looks great, and the gun is easily one of the more notable props, but I feel like she could have a more “I’m holding a gun” kinda look. Overall, though, I did enjoy it.

Alena: Once again she’s pretty but the shot otherwise isn’t that great sadly.

Queen Conchita: While she's pretty and I love her smoked out eye makeup, this shot feels slightly awkward.

Noah: The look itself is nice, but the background is boring and makes the photo less exciting

Clueless: Another kinda lifeless photo. And her face makes her look like she should be holding a cupcake, rather than an AK.

————  CHUNGHA  ————

Chaeyoung

talent: I hope you can find some more mature pictures of Chaeyoung in the following weeks, because being cute every week won’t cut it. I like the rocking chair and the big cotton candy and I think Chaeyoung is selling this picture, but the field is such a weird location to shoot in for this kinda look and I can’t get past it!!!

Alena: Cute.

Queen Conchita: I just don't like it.

Noah: Cute

Clueless: Kinda Melanie Martinez’d. Doesn’t really do anything for me.

————  LOSING MY GROUND  ————

Donald Trump

talent: I liked this at first, but since the time you submitted it I started liking it less. I think it’s such a cool image and dynamic, but it just faded into the background after the immediate positive reaction, and feels like a drop in quality from your last shot.

Alena: Not my favorite but it’s different for sure.

Queen Conchita: Last round your shot really worked but this round it felt out of place and a pretty lazy submission as I'm sure he had a lot of other options to choose from. Amongst some great shots this round, this was lucklustre in comparison.

Noah: This whole entry is definitely interesting

Clueless: Not you picking ****ing Trump :rip: It’s a striking photo I like. The GettyImages watermark is the extra kii on top. 

————  SITARHERO  ————

Dolly Parton

talent: I really like the fun in the shot you picked, which is something that was somewhat lacking this week. I can see why the other judges don’t like it, but I’m having nothing but a great reaction towards it. I think it was a great idea to pick such an overloaded photo that Dolly still manages to shine in.

Alena:  Sadly not as amazing as your entry last week but it’s still fun.

Queen Conchita: Too much going on, not a fan of the pose and it's very edited.

Noah: This is a really literal and obvious interpretation of the theme and it's just kind of underwhelming

Clueless: Citrus would be proud. I like the image that you selected a lot!

————  DEVONROARS  ————

Valentina

talent: To be completely real, it’s hard to make Valentina look not boring, especially in shoots. She is unbelievably polished and gorgeous, but she is so dull in many ways. I think this picture, though, is a pretty great shot of her! She looks beautiful and there is a twinkle in her eye and pretty much everywhere else in the shot that I admire. Nice entry.

Alena: She looks incredible and just looks so victorious and gorgeous, love!

Queen Conchita: She looks amazing, it's quite similar to your last look so would like something slightly different and unique?

Noah: It's a nice photo

Clueless: The winner of Rupaul’s Drag Race Season 9 looks amazing here!

————  CONTRAIL  ————

Linda Evangelista

talent: This is another fun shot that I like! It’s very cute but still manages to be chic. I really wish there was no text, but you’re definitely not at fault for that; it just makes me wish I could see the picture uncovered and in full glory!

Alena: Cute and fun.

Queen Conchita: Vogue! Fancy. It's a fun shot.

Noah: The way the bottom of the outfit is laying is kind of awkward, but it's a decent photo

Clueless: Ooh this is playful done right. No shade @Chungha :dancehall: It kinda gives me Kohl’s catalog teas too.

————  BAD THINGS  ————

Selena Gomez

talent: She looks kinda Instagram toasted which is bothering me, and the photo itself is kind of blah. I think you should aim to find something that's interesting from her, and really take a risk. You're not doing awful, just not leaving the biggest impression.

Alena: She looks awesome and i’ve always loved this picture so much <3

Queen Conchita: I'm not a fan, prop is boring and the filter on this shot isn’t pleasant. She does look beautiful though.

Noah: The filter on this is kind of bad. The angle and the way the phone is blocking 1/4 of her face is also messy

Clueless: At first I hated this and I had it ranked lower but, I kept looking at it, and I’m in love with it. I just wish the filter didn’t make her look dirtier than she actually is.

————  KITT.™  ————

Tinashe

talent: Don't get me wrong, I don't hate this. I like the risks you're taking and you're definitely leaving an impression, but this one was more frustrating for me than anything, because I know personally that Tinashe has so many photos that would have fit this round perfectly that are absolutely stunning and memorable without needing to be risky! Beyond that, I love the weird but the photo itself kinda sucks and is a little drab.

Alena:  Not my favorite, but atleast it’s unique and memorable! 

Queen Conchita: Love this shot for all its weird reasons and I also love how unique your entries have been so far.

Noah: I can't tell if you're trolling or not by sending this in but at least it's a risk I guess

Clueless: I love this :rip: 

———————————————————————

@Dom  @Kathlen  @Boys  @Kylie Minogue  @K$Ellie  @Loveyoubxtch  @KatyCatPH  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Jaye  @Fenrir  @minho  @SweetFantasy  @AlexaVon  @Quas  @Chungha  @Losing my ground  @SitarHero  @DevonRoars  @Contrail  @Bad Things  @Noah  @Queen Conchita  @Alena  @Clueless

11 minutes ago, talent said:

Additional talent! :clap3:

Serve taste g0rls!

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

TOP SIX

———————————————————————

:1stplace:  LOVEYOUBXTCH  /  DAPHNE GROENEVELD  :1stplace:

TALENT:  6  /  ALENA:  2  /  CONCHITA:  3  /  NOAH:  2  /  CLUELESS:  3  /  AVERAGE:  3.2

:2ndplace:  ACIID  /  LANA DEL REY  :2ndplace:

TALENT:  7  /  ALENA:  1  /  CONCHITA:  11  /  NOAH:  5  /  CLUELESS:  2  /  AVERAGE:  5.2

:3rdplace:  SWEETFANTASY  /  DEVON AOKI  :3rdplace:

TALENT:  2  /  ALENA:  15  /  CONCHITA:  1  /  NOAH:  1  /  CLUELESS:  9  /  AVERAGE:  5.6

FENRIR  /  BEYONCÉ

TALENT:  5  /  ALENA:  6  /  CONCHITA:  8  /  NOAH:  6  /  CLUELESS:  6  /  AVERAGE:  6.2

TSAREENA  /  NAOMI CAMPBELL

TALENT:  10  /  ALENA:  14  /  CONCHITA:  7  /  NOAH:  10  /  CLUELESS:  1  /  AVERAGE:  8.4

BOYS  /  BRITNEY SPEARS

TALENT:  1  /  ALENA:  12  /  CONCHITA:  22  /  NOAH:  4  /  CLUELESS:  5  /  AVERAGE:  8.8

———————————————————————

@Dom  @Kathlen  @Boys  @Kylie Minogue  @K$Ellie  @Loveyoubxtch  @KatyCatPH  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Jaye  @Fenrir  @minho  @SweetFantasy  @AlexaVon  @Quas  @Chungha  @Losing my ground  @SitarHero  @DevonRoars  @Contrail  @Bad Things  @Noah  @Queen Conchita  @Alena  @Clueless

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.