• talent

• touya kinomoto

• Fenrir

• Queen Conchita

rxyIokW.png

———————————————————————

————  DOM  ————

Emily Ratajkowski

talent: I wish you had stuck with the second picture you sent me! I liked that one quite a bit whereas this one is a little weird. Her pose is a little awkward and her face is odd. I think Emily is gorgeous, but here her eyes look kind of dull and lifeless and her mouth is in this weird half snarl.  :(

Alena: In love. She looks amazing and is serving face. Overall I think it's really cute and a safe but a smart pick for the first round. Nicely done.

Queen Conchita: She's effortlessly stunning but the shot isn't anything special.

Noah: Cute

————  KATHLEN  ————

Rihanna

talent: This was one of the first pictures sent and I immediately knew I liked it. It definitely reads Rihanna in a very elevated way. The colours in the shot are wonderful, the composition is nice. I don’t know if the smoke was photoshopped at all but it looks great. Rihanna herself has great styling and her body language just reads cool and uncaring. Love it.

Alena: A slay, a stunning photo.

Queen Conchita:

tenor.gif

Noah: Slay

————  BOYS  ————

Britney Spears

talent: I was kinda disappointed by this submission. She has a lot of pretty good, simple shoots to choose from, and this one is just too basic. I think she looks great, her pose is decent, but it’s very, very simple and outshined by a lot of submissions.

Alena: It's alright but I feel like Brit has way better options.

Queen Conchita: Bit basic but good shot nonetheless.

Noah: Is this a professional shot? I always thought this was just a photo she took for Instagram or something. It’s still cute though.

————  KYLIE MINOGUE  ————

Madonna

talent: This was a great submission from you. I was expecting good things from Madonna who has delivered some very iconic images during her career. This is a great starting choice; it’s not a complete standout winning shot, but she looks great. Styling is wonderful, love the black and white, very impressed.

Alena: Dramatic and really cool.

Queen Conchita: The makeup, the outfit, the power in this shot is EVERYTHING!

Noah: This slays. It looks like it’s from some vintage German film from the 1930s and I’m here for it.

————  K$ELLIE  ————

Tyra Banks

talent: I wanted to like this shot, but something about her posture was just off. Her face is great- really, the top half of the picture is great. Her leg, on the other hand, looks so uncomfortable and broken that it distracts from what I like about the rest of the picture. It’s decent, but it’s little things like that that can ruin a photo later on.

Alena: Ugh, I am slain! She is SERVING. Her face is perfect, the pose is awesome and I love that it's in a bath. In love. Obvious #1 for me.

Queen Conchita: Serving legs for days.

Noah: Werk. Serving dead girl in a bathtub after someone just drowned her. The pose itself is kind of awkward, but it’s still a nice photo.

————  LOVEYOUBXTCH  ————

Daphne Groeneveld

talent: Absolutely love this shot. Very edgy and cool, and everything in the way it was set up comes together for a perfect picture. Daphne’s body looks incredible, her face perfectly matches the rest of the look, her hair is amazing, her nails are perfectly sharp… Great shot, keep it up.

Alena: Fabulous.

Queen Conchita: YAS at the use of a prop and them cheekbones are popping.

Noah: I like pretty much everything about this

————  KATYCATPH  ————

Aaron Ramsey

talent: As one of the first to submit, I liked this photo at first. It was a decent, safe choice, but I was worried that it would get outshined, and that Aaron’s pictures would all be just like this one. I was right about it being outshined, as it slowly dropped down my list. I agree with you that he definitely reads well in the face here, but the rest of the shot is simply unimpressive. I liked the backstory and reasoning for your selection, though!

Alena: Handsome.

Queen Conchita: Stern facial expression and the hands mean business :gaycat2: 

Noah: He’s cute. Hopefully you’ll be able to send in more than just soccer photoshoots this season though.

————  ACIID  ————

Lana del Rey

talent: First and foremost, I love the opulence. The gilded chair and the fur coat set a great mood for the shot. Lana herself also delivers pretty well; her face is nice and her right hand is in a great spot. It’s a good shot to start off with.

Alena: Lana looks gorgeous as always and I just adore this picture. The colors are gorgeous and I absolutely love the styling + chair and stuff.

Queen Conchita: Pose is swallowed up by the coat, it's also a bit too casual.

Noah: Looking cool and fresh (I don’t really know what to comment, but I like it)

————  BULJANGNAN  ————

Björk

talent: This photo was a very high risk, high reward shot, and it paid off for me. It’s extremely weird, but I would expect no less from Björk. It stood out immediately, and that was what impressed me most about it. I love the statement, and Björk’s body language and face read perfectly as well. Well done.

Alena: Personally don't really like this but atleast it's unique.

Queen Conchita: I originally liked it but it's forgettable hence the low ranking.

Noah: Interesting… It’s unique.

————  KYLIE JENNER  ————

Lady Gaga

talent: Amazing choice for this first round. Gaga and Inez and Vinoodh both create magic on their own, and they came together well in this shot. Gaga’s pose is powerful and gorgeous, her face on all three heads delivers, and the shot came together fabulously. I don’t have much more to say than that! Well done.

Alena: Cool.

Queen Conchita: A bitch was SHOOK, fierce pose by all 3 heads.

Noah: Yaaaaas! This is one of my favorite shots/covers of Gaga ever so I’m glad you sent this. I love how different and polished it looks.

————  TSAREENA  ————

Naomi Campbell

talent: Out of all the models selected for Pose, you delivered the most this first round. Naomi has a great portfolio, and this was a great shot to choose for freestyle. She manages to still look incredibly tall while hunched over. The shape she’s made with her body is stunning. Everything is in the right place in this shot.

Alena: It's a really cool shot.

Queen Conchita: Effortless.

Noah: I feel like Naomi probably has thousands of photos better than this. The pose is kind of awkward and the picture feels kind of bland, it’s still okay though.

————  JAYE  ————

Shakira

talent: This shot is by no means bad, but it’s very blah. Her smile is decent, but something about her face is off. I personally don’t like the styling in this photo, but it’s nothing to get upset over. Her right arm looks a little out of place down by her coochie, and the stand of hair randomly flying out on her left is strange, kind of like the fan for this shot was on half speed and just not doing its job. 

Alena: Cute. Love the clothes.

Queen Conchita: This is serving “quick, pose for Seventeen Magazine” realness.

Noah: A little basic but It’s cute.

————  FENRIR  ————

Beyoncé

talent: I love it! This picture screams grandeur and luxury. She's feelin' herself, feelin' herself! I will say it was a risk using this picture so early because this could've been a stunner later on, but it helps you make an impression early. The styling is wonderful, her pose is great; it's an awesome shot.

Alena: Her left arm looks weird. 

Queen Conchita: :jonny3: basic background which highlights what a ****ing shot this is, her body angles are perfect.

Noah: I think the dress and pose are amazing, but the background kind of takes away from the photo. It kind of feels like something is missing because of it.

————  MINHO  ————

Key

talent: This is a pretty good shot! I like his look; his face looks good, his shoulders are a little angled and it looks cool. There are a lot of angles in the picture with the background, somewhat of a smooth line from the shoulder to where the shirt untucks... it's cool!

Alena: I mean, it's there I guess.

Queen Conchita: The outfit, the posture, the facial expression, it all works.

Noah: Cute

————  SWEETFANTASY  ————

Devon Aoki

talent: This is a disappointment from a model I admire. I think her stance and her face look good (duh, she is really talented) but this shot lacks everywhere else. The tint on the photo is also a really sickly, sour colour. There is something about this photo I like that I can't put my finger on, but a lot of it is very bleh.

Alena: Hate the colours.

Queen Conchita: The aesthetic is everything.

Noah: It’s kind of giving me Shakespeare vibes and I love it.

————  ALEXAVON  ————

Bae Suzy

talent: At first, I was against this photo. The more I reviewed them all, the more I liked it. It's a weird like... after sex male gaze kinda shot, but it works and she really sells it. The huge sweater, the loose hair... it looks kinda great in my opinion!

Alena: She looks like she just got laid and wanted to take a messy ‘sexy’ pic for Instagram.

Queen Conchita: Pretty middle of the road entry, Alena’s critiques have me hollering.

Noah: Interesting…

————  SANA  ————

Chaeyeon

talent: Don't get me wrong, I don't hate this photo. It just reads kind of weird with the really white makeup and then the bright pink like... doll/clown-esque blush. The pose is really kind of awkward too, like she didn't know where to put her arms or how she wanted to pose at all.

Alena: It's alright.

Queen Conchita: It's cute, I occasionally like to hold the window ledge too.

Noah: This whole photo just looks kind of messy. Maybe because it seems ridiculously heavily photoshopped/airbrushed.

————  QUAS  ————

Seolhyun

talent: Bitch looks L O N G! I'm sure there might be a bit of Photoshop or retouching but it's very successful. The outfit is simple, she looks right, and it's a great opening freestyle shot.

Alena: Atleast she's pretty.

Queen Conchita: 

tumblr_ma628lRwNr1rcg3xpo1_500.gif

Noah: It’s kind of basic

————  CHUNGHA  ————

Chaeyoung

talent: This is so unique compared to the other entries, and it really stood out for me because of it. She looks cute and quirky, and the paper crowns add to that effect. I don't care much for the side shot of her, but I genuinely like this photo.

Alena: My eyes hurt.

Queen Conchita: Colour schemes cute.

Noah: This is okay (?) I’m a little confused by it for some reason, but it’s not terrible.

————  LOSING MY GROUND  ————

Donald Trump

talent: I was shocked to say the least when you picked Drumpf, but it paid off here. This is a pretty good picture! I don't know how many more pictures you'll be able to get when we start getting into more difficult Buzz Words, but for this first round, well done. Also, don’t be extra with the paragraphs. I didn’t need any of that text to get what the picture was about.

Alena: It's something.

Queen Conchita: It’s simplistic.

Noah: :rip: I don’t know if you’re trolling by participating with him, but if you separate his politics from the picture, it’s actually not that bad and better that some of the other entries.

————  SITARHERO  ————

Dolly Parton

talent: I was very pleasantly surprised by this submission! I absolutely adore this picture. I knew Dolly had her past in beauty, and this is great evidence of that. Incredible shot that could've been saved for later on, but a wonderful way to start out. Amazing job!

Alena: I absolutely love this! It's so cool and artistic. The colors and everything are stunning.

Queen Conchita: Don't really have an opinion on this, it's not brilliant but not **** either.

Noah: I don’t really know where to place this, but it’s a nice photo.

————  DENIS STOFF  ————

Denis Stoff

talent: I think you yourself realized the photo was kind of lacking and boring. Honestly, it wasn’t terrible, but it just felt really out of place compared to a lot of the other things that were submitted. I think you made it hard for yourself by picking Denis, though I admire you for sticking to your guns. In this case, though, it didn’t work out.

Alena: I mean he looks alright but it ain't nothing special.

Queen Conchita: This looks like be asked a tourist to take a picture of him, pretty basic.

Noah: It looks like one of his friends took this picture when they were hanging out together and then posted it to Instagram or something.

————  DEVONROARS  ————

Valentina

talent: First off, don’t worry too much about just finding a nice “pose”. It’s about the picture itself being great from the styling to the pose to the general theme of the shot. I will say that this photo is a bit boring, but it still looks good. Valentina looks great, she definitely knows how to hold herself for pictures as well, but it’s just that the photo is kind of BLAH. I know there’s better, and I think you do too, and I’m excited to see it.

Alena: Its nice.

Queen Conchita: Does the job nicely.

Noah: I like the outfit, but the plain white background kind of makes the photo look basic, if it had a different setting this could slay. Also it looks like the picture was taken before she was ready.

————  CONTRAIL  ————

Linda Evangelista

talent: One of the best choices for this first, “impress us” Freestyle round. I think it’s extremely simple but at the same time, gorgeous. She looks wonderful, and for a shoulder up picture which most people did not do, she looks stunning and the photo is INTERESTING. Great choice.

Alena: She's perfect, she's beautiful...

Queen Conchita: Stunning, no gimmicks, no fancy background, just the power in her face making this a beautiful shot.

Noah: This is nice.

————  BAD THINGS  ————

Selena Gomez

talent: The photo reads a bit of a low rent magazine photoshoot and Selena isn’t doing herself any favours in the picture, but it isn’t bad. I really love the intensity in her eyes, but it verges on a little scary angry. And combined with the weird baby-ish styling (those shorts… kinda look like a diaper), it’s off. The emotion in her face serves great promise though. I believe in you.

Alena: It's okay I guess ...

Queen Conchita: It's ok, i’m sure she has a lot better, it's serving me Little Mix - Shout Out to My Ex single cover shot in the back of a van teas.

Noah: Out of all of Selena’s photoshoots, I don’t really know why you would choose this.

————  KITT.™  ————

Tinashe

talent: When I was trying to remember pictures as I was ending the submission round, yours was the first one that came to mind. It was such a risk to pick such a… weird yoga-esque pose and to have her face hidden? It stood out in such a great way and deserves recognition for that. It verges on boring if it weren’t 

Alena: It's different and weird so that's cool. It definitely stands out.

Queen Conchita: Very unique.

Noah: It’s kind of serving wall crawling demon from a horror movie. I wish we could see her face because this could literally be anyone other than Tinashe and we wouldn’t know.

———————————————————————

@Dom  @Kathlen  @Boys  @Kylie Minogue  @K$Ellie  @Loveyoubxtch  @KatyCatPH  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Jaye  @Fenrir  @minho  @SweetFantasy  @AlexaVon  @sana  @Quas  @Chungha  @Losing my ground  @SitarHero  @Denis Stoff  @DevonRoars  @Contrail  @Bad Things  @Noah  @Queen Conchita  @Alena

Edited by talent

its not stalling im just terrible at formatting things quickly sdfnkglkfsh

and im doing everything Right Now

Edited by talent

talent: Absolutely love this shot. Very edgy and cool, and everything in the way it was set up comes together for a perfect picture. Daphne’s body looks incredible, her face perfectly matches the rest of the look, her hair is amazing, her nails are perfectly sharp… Great shot, keep it up.

Alena: Fabulous.

Queen Conchita: YAS at the use of a prop and them cheekbones are popping.

Noah: I like pretty much everything about this

Yaaaas :duca: thank u guys :heart2: 

Edited by Loveyoubxtch

4 minutes ago, Kathlen said:

tumblr_mejt21A4tO1qgy8r3o1_500.gif

ugh let me bring back my iconic avi :'( 

SsNkekZ.gif

12 minutes ago, talent said:

————  KATYCATPH  ————

Aaron Ramsey

talent: As one of the first to submit, I liked this photo at first. It was a decent, safe choice, but I was worried that it would get outshined, and that Aaron’s pictures would all be just like this one. I was right about it being outshined, as it slowly dropped down my list. I agree with you that he definitely reads well in the face here, but the rest of the shot is simply unimpressive. I liked the backstory and reasoning for your selection, though!

Alena: Handsome.

Queen Conchita: Stern facial expression and the hands mean business :gaycat2: 

Noah: He’s cute. Hopefully you’ll be able to send in more than just soccer photoshoots this season though.

I'm shook with the reviews. But this is really helpful moving forward. I'll definitely sort his modelling portfolio so that I can send better pictures.

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

TOP SIX

———————————————————————

:1stplace:  KYLIE JENNER  /  LADY GAGA  :1stplace:

TALENT:  2  /  ALENA:  11  /  CONCHITA:  1  /  NOAH:  1  /  AVERAGE:  3.75

:2ndplace:  LOVEYOUBXTCH  /  DAPHNE GROENEVELD  :2ndplace:

TALENT:  5  /  ALENA:  8  /  CONCHITA:  4  /  NOAH:  2  /  AVERAGE:  4.75

:3rdplace:  KATHLEN /  RIHANNA  :3rdplace:

TALENT:  6  /  ALENA:  5  /  CONCHITA:  5  /  NOAH:  5  /  AVERAGE:  5.25

TSAREENA  /  NAOMI CAMPBELL

TALENT:  3  /  ALENA:  7  /  CONCHITA:  2  /  NOAH:  12  /  AVERAGE: 6

K$ELLIE  /  TYRA BANKS

TALENT:  17  /  ALENA:  1  /  CONCHITA:  3  /  NOAH:  4  /  AVERAGE:  6.25

FENRIR  /  BEYONCÉ

TALENT:  4  /  ALENA:  9  /  CONCHITA:  7  /  NOAH:  6  /  AVERAGE:  6.5

———————————————————————

@Dom  @Kathlen  @Boys  @Kylie Minogue  @K$Ellie  @Loveyoubxtch  @KatyCatPH  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Jaye  @Fenrir  @minho  @SweetFantasy  @AlexaVon  @sana  @Quas  @Chungha  @Losing my ground  @SitarHero  @Denis Stoff  @DevonRoars  @Contrail  @Bad Things  @Noah  @Queen Conchita  @Alena

Edited by talent

talent: I was very pleasantly surprised by this submission! I absolutely adore this picture. I knew Dolly had her past in beauty, and this is great evidence of that. Incredible shot that could've been saved for later on, but a wonderful way to start out. Amazing job!

Alena: I absolutely love this! It's so cool and artistic. The colors and everything are stunning.

Good morning!

Queen Conchita: Don't really have an opinion on this, it's not brilliant but not **** either.

Noah: I don’t really know where to place this, but it’s a nice photo.

Not you, you can choke

jk I appreciate even the middle of the road critiques. Dolly has some great, crazy photos so I'm excited to not just be "nice" the whole time

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.