• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• touya kinomoto

• Fenrir

• Queen Conchita

Sent. Hope my average from the Candid round is good enough because my entry is coming for last place tbh. :deadbanana::rip:

Edited by KatyCatPH

22 hours ago, Fenrir said:

Good BYE .. that should've been an easy High/Win for me

By1eIOw.gif

You should've been eliminated for submitting a troll entry.

I never submitted a troll entry and I was accused of being a troll participant, so if that's the reason I went home, you should be evicted right now.

By1eIOw.gif

Ahd not @Kathlen getting away with that non-fitting photo, while king @minho almost went home. I'm glad it was a non-elimination, because only Fenrir and Kathlen deserved to go home and obviously y'all are not letting that happen because this is rigged for Bey/Rih.

By1eIOw.gif

Congrats @Tsareena, as I previously said, your entry was the most unique this round so it's really a stand out :clap3:  Also, Björk was kinda robbed.

1 minute ago, Losing my ground said:

You should've been eliminated for submitting a troll entry.

I never submitted a troll entry and I was accused of being a troll participant, so if that's the reason I went home, you should be evicted right now.

By1eIOw.gif

Ahd not @Kathlen getting away with that non-fitting photo, while king @minho almost went home. I'm glad it was a non-elimination, because only Fenrir and Kathlen deserved to go home and obviously y'all are not letting that happen because this is rigged for Bey/Rih.

By1eIOw.gif

Congrats @Tsareena, as I previously said, your entry was the most unique this round so it's really a stand out :clap3:  Also, Björk was kinda robbed.

F*** o**

By1eIOw.gif

3 minutes ago, Kathlen said:

F*** o**

By1eIOw.gif

@Hug I'd like to report Abrasive behavior.

By1eIOw.gif

22 hours ago, talent said:

From now on, unless its a Rule round, you won't be getting any more helpful descriptions!

nnn talent getting lazy because Survivor is taking all of his time.

pWRJiTb.gif

22 hours ago, talent said:

And @Tsareena has chosen to erase...

@Kylie Jenner's 4.5!

Resultado de imagen para rupaul i love this show

19 hours ago, minho said:

I'm tired

Keep going King, you're representing Asians really well after all those flops couldn't do it.

But if you can't, I would happily return to the competition as your replacement.

5 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

@Hug I'd like to report Abrasive behavior.

By1eIOw.gif

My fav mod, and fellow Selriana stan would never :party:

OT: can you threadban eliminated contestant @Losing my ground from this thread tho, he’s really annoying @Hug

pWRJiTb.gif

Edited by Kathlen

When someone says they want you threadbanned but at the same time they come RUNNING to quote you in every single thread.

FXuauBn.png

Losing my ground

6 minutes ago, Kathlen said:

OT: can you threadban eliminated contestant @Losing my ground from this thread tho, he’s really annoying. @Hug

pWRJiTb.gif

I actually hate him, but he revoked my Report Right so I'm doing this manually or using a Help Request.

pWRJiTb.gif

Anyway, why would I be threadbanned when I'm a contestant of this season and I have the RIGHT to speak my mind up. You're just mad that I didn't like your flop entry this round, but you didn't say nothing when I was praising you in other rounds (looks like you peaked early).

pWRJiTb.gif

OT: y'all slayed last round except Kathlen and Fenrir and that is my opinion, if you don't like it put me in the ignore lists and stop quoting/mentioning me.

Edited by Losing my ground

@Losing my ground Gurl don’t get it wrong, you were the one quoting me first in those threads, i was just replying to you

By1eIOw.gif

OT: Not you saying you hate a mod tho, lemme report you for being disrespectful 

89GDboR.gif

Edited by Kathlen

44 minutes ago, Kathlen said:

OT: can you threadban eliminated contestant @Losing my ground from this thread tho, he’s really annoying @Hug

pWRJiTb.gif

It's tempting, but I don't know the full story so she will stay for now!

pWRJiTb.gif

Not legend @Hug really coming to this thread. :deadbanana: At least he knows there is something I am good at (i.e.: choosing good photos for a hot man).

Edited by KatyCatPH

1 minute ago, KatyCatPH said:

Not legend @Hug really coming to this thread. :deadbanana: At least he knows there ia something I am good at.

I go where I'm needed. :heart2: 

3 minutes ago, Hug said:

A legend. A saint. Mother Teresa who?

How was my entry a "troll" entry? :toofunny2: Challenge was to submit an iconic/memorable candid of my celeb and I did as such .. but go off I guess lmao

5 hours ago, Fenrir said:

How was my entry a "troll" entry? :toofunny2: Challenge was to submit an iconic/memorable candid of my celeb and I did as such .. but go off I guess lmao

right im lost at the train of though that you were being a troll when the point was to either be messy or glam and yew clearly went the messy route which i thought was great

Edited by talent

7 hours ago, Hug said:

So you rest pretty much all day.

pWRJiTb.gif

6 hours ago, Fenrir said:

This is a contest for good pictures, not for bad shots. There's nothing "messy" or "iconic" in a bad picture.

Losing my ground

You slayed many of these challenges though, but for me this week was a mistep from your part.

Anyway, I'm perched for all your Fantasy entries. I know some of y'all will give great pics :duca:

I sent!

My entry is maybe a bit too artpop/ambiguous with the theme but I kind of think that's the fun of it also there wasn't really anything to work with nsdfljs

23 minutes ago, minho said:

I sent!

My entry is maybe a bit too artpop/ambiguous with the theme but I kind of think that's the fun of it also there wasn't really anything to work with nsdfljs

Not you having the same problem as me. :deadbanana:

I think I'm going this round :dancehall:

Wish we had a beauty shot round :'(

Have no idea which direction to go in with this. :deadbanana: 

Welp, taking a sorta risk but it's all I have to work with. 
Let's see what happens. 

jkcsjQL.gif

I had two choices. A very strange one and another I thought fit the theme but was rather safe.

Went with the risky one hope it pays off!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.