POSE ™ 001 / FINALE / GAGA WINS!

talent

V5zimBN.png

———————————————————————

Rankings this week will happen in a different way than usual!

First, as usual, you will be judged by each panelist on how great YOUR INDIVIDUAL PHOTO looks and how well it fits YOUR INDIVIDUAL THEME, meaning you shouldn't submit a bad photo just to commit to your opposite.

Second, your teams will be ranked by ME alone on how great I think your theme and photos are and the impression that they leave compared to the other teams. Ranks will SKIP even numbers, meaning the first team gets ranked 1, the second team gets ranked 3, the third team 5, etc., and then the team rank WILL be included in your final average.

Finally, we will again be eliminating 2 people, and it will not be based on team, but individually, meaning it could be two people from one team or two people from different teams being eliminated.

Good luck!

———————————————————————

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• touya kinomoto

• Fenrir

• Queen Conchita

Not me being the only one left in my row @OP

Edited by SitarHero

23 minutes ago, SitarHero said:

Not me being the only one left in my row @OP

the fact that the top 2 rows haven't been touched at all!

5 hours ago, DevonRoars said:

@talent are there gonna be more team challenges?

most likely not, i dont have any more planned

15 minutes ago, Boys said:

Hows everyone doing so far in this challenge?

Well, @Loveyoubxtch and I are coming for wigs with our photos!

A day and half left, and only two groups are in (and one group is partly in)!

Remember that I need to approve your theme!!! Don't leave it until last minute.

If any group needs an extension, PLEASE let me know.

———————————————————————

@Dom  @Kathlen  @Boys  @Kylie Minogue  @K$Ellie  @Loveyoubxtch  @KatyCatPH  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @minho  @SweetFantasy  @SitarHero  @DevonRoars  @Contrail  @Bad Things  @Alena  @Queen Conchita  @Noah  @Buddy!  @Clueless

7 hours ago, Loveyoubxtch said:

We're in and coming to snatch @KatyCatPH

giphy.gif

The world is not ready for our domination.

giphy.gif

6 hours left, still missing @Bad Things  +  @Aciid and @Dom  +  @DevonRoars. Please just PM me if you need more time, otherwise you will be penalized for submitting late (only in the next 24 hours, otherwise you’re out).

Edited by talent

@Bad Things  and  @Aciid  have let me know they need more time, so they have up to 24 hours, but if they send early I will post early.

Neither  @Dom  nor  @DevonRoars  has messaged me yet, and if they don’t by midnight (either with their photos or letting me know they need extra time) they still have the extension but WILL be penalized.

@Kathlen  @Boys  @Kylie Minogue  @K$Ellie  @Loveyoubxtch  @KatyCatPH  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @minho  @SweetFantasy  @SitarHero  @Contrail  @Alena  @Queen Conchita  @Noah  @Buddy!  @Clueless

7 minutes ago, Dom said:

We working but it's hard when both of us have very different timezones.

dont worry, i get it!! i just needed to know y’all were on it. thank you for the response. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.