POSE ™ 001 / FINALE / GAGA WINS!

talent

1 minute ago, talent said:

personally i think you've been doing alright, but you could afford to go for a little more drama and something more immediately memorable compared to your last photos.

I definitely think you're right!  Thanks for the feedback, i'll keep that in focus for this next round.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• touya kinomoto

• Fenrir

• Queen Conchita

@talent Maybe it's cause you know of all the future themes already but, definitely, I could've gone a safe route with one of your so called many options (I know of them) but thought "What other theme would this photo be perfect for if not this one?" Since the other options are still so versatile for potential future rounds. That was my thought process on that.

@Noah No, I wasn't trolling.

4 minutes ago, kitt.™ said:

@talent Maybe it's cause you know of all the future themes already but, definitely, I could've gone a safe route with one of your so called many options (I know of them) but thought "What other theme would this photo be perfect for if not this one?" Since the other options are still so versatile for potential future rounds. That was my thought process on that.

your tone seems a little pointed but i agree with the second half of this and think this is a thought people should be having

Edited by talent

@kitt.™  i did enjoy your shot this week, but i hope you understand that regardless of your thot process which is very valid i just think that it was a little awkward, especially the framing, and that's why you were down in my rankings. don't take this as any kind of dig, i just feel like this particular shot didn't work even though it did have some good about it

3 minutes ago, kitt.™ said:

@talent Maybe it's cause you know of all the future themes but, definitely, I could've gone a safe route with one of your so called many options (I know of them) but thought "What other theme would this be perfect for if not this one?" Since the other options are still so versatile for potential future themes. That was my thought process on that.

@Noah No, I wasn't trolling.

Both of your entries so far have seemed a little questionable and just by googling "Tinashe photoshoot" I found multiple options that I thought could've been AMAZING and you probably could've won or placed high this round with

Spoiler

Like these:

tinashe-14-desktop-vn3.jpg

cover980x4__oPt.jpg

So that's why I was being a little skeptical, but I do appreciate the risks you've taken and think that you have potential to do really well. Also I understand wanting to save looks for later, but I also think you shouldn't hold back because there might not end up being a better round to use the pictures you save for later in.

28 minutes ago, talent said:

your tone seems a little pointed but i agree with the second half of this and think this is a thought people should be having

It is pointed. Like damn son, 20th?

23 minutes ago, talent said:

@kitt.™  i did enjoy your shot this week, but i hope you understand that regardless of your thot process which is very valid i just think that it was a little awkward, especially the framing, and that's why you were down in my rankings. don't take this as any kind of dig, i just feel like this particular shot didn't work even though it did have some good about it

I can understand this.

14 minutes ago, Noah said:

Both of your entries so far have seemed a little questionable and just by googling "Tinashe photoshoot" I found multiple options that I thought could've been AMAZING and you probably could've won or placed high this round with

Reveal hidden contents

Like these:

tinashe-14-desktop-vn3.jpg

cover980x4__oPt.jpg

So that's why I was being a little skeptical, but I do appreciate the risks you've taken and think that you have potential to do really well. Also I understand wanting to save looks for later, but I also think you shouldn't hold back because there might not end up being a better round to use the pictures you save for later in.

Those are the exact kind of photos I was talking about. For the first one, I didn't really like how the prop looked PS'd in :dancehall: I just didn't like the look of it for this particular round. The second one is one of my all time faves :smitten: but she's kind of just there and happens to have the phone. Plus I had a feeling Britney might submit the same photo this was inspired from (and they did) and I wanted to avoid being ranked under it as a result being the 'lesser' version. I loved the one I submitted because it exclusively encompassed the theme and so boldy.

Am I still able to use these now that you've posted them. 

1 minute ago, kitt.™ said:

It is pointed. Like damn son, 20th?

girl this is how i felt the entirety of the colour game  :'(  i get your frustration, but it just didn't click with me this time. i know you're talent and have an eye so im almost 100% sure this'll be your last time anywhere near my bottom ranks

5 minutes ago, talent said:

girl this is how i felt the entirety of the colour game  :'(  i get your frustration, but it just didn't click with me this time. i know you're talent and have an eye so im almost 100% sure this'll be your last time anywhere near my bottom ranks

I don't know about that with this current theme so don't speak too soon. :priceless:

21 minutes ago, Aciid said:

Not my critiques being missing f

i realized after when setting up the doc for critiques your name literally just disappeared from the c+p list  :priceless:  but i think you can tell by the scores you did fine and if you want a critique from me ill gladly provide

55 minutes ago, SitarHero said:

I have a few days to look but there is just nothing for this theme. I'm gonna have to reinterpret and be dragged

I am feeling the same way. I have searched a lot but there aren't any photos that says luxury in the face. :rip:

5 minutes ago, kitt.™ said:

Am I still able to use these now that you've posted them. 

I'm assuming you're still allowed to use them :chick1: They were just suggestions for the prop round so I don't think you wouldn't be able to use them for something else

@talent can you confirm this :cupid:

Just now, Noah said:

I'm assuming you're still allowed to use them :chick1: They were just suggestions for the prop round so I don't think you wouldn't be able to use them for something else

@talent can you confirm this :cupid:

yes absolutely @kitt.™ im positive you were aware of them beforehand so its not cheating or anything of the sort and makes no difference in my eyes

On 9/13/2017 at 1:44 AM, talent said:

TOUzB1g.png

Woo! Look at our line slaying with 2 FCOs. :alexz:

But looking at it, I am the only one who was in the bottom so far. :jonny:

Bottom two times in a row? Do I smell an arc :eli:

TALENT:  17  /  ALENA:  3  /  CONCHITA:  2  /  NOAH:  7  /  CLUELESS:  17  

Alena, Conchita and Noah having taste, not surprised.

Fun fact: my 3rd pick (after Trump and Pope Francis) was legend CupcakKe, so I was probably going home with this round theme anyway.

Resultado de imagen para cupcakke

Edited by Losing my ground

1 hour ago, Clueless said:

My submission for Luxury

pl3CNPN.jpg

I was robbed.

pl3CNPN.jpg

Edited by Losing my ground

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.