POSE ™ 001 / FINALE / GAGA WINS!

talent

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

SAFE AND BOTTOM TWO

———————————————————————

ACIID  /  LANA DEL REY

TALENT:  3  /  ALENA:  2  /  CONCHITA:  4  /  NOAH:  3  /  CLUELESS:  5  /  AVERAGE:  3.4

LOVEYOUBXTCH  /  DAPHNE GROENEVELD

TALENT:  5  /  ALENA:  1  /  CONCHITA:  5  /  NOAH:  5  /  CLUELESS:  1  /  AVERAGE:  3.4

:'(  TSAREENA  /  NAOMI CAMPBELL  :'(

TALENT:  4  /  ALENA:  5  /  CONCHITA:  3  /  NOAH:  4  /  CLUELESS:  6  /  AVERAGE:  4.4

:'(  FENRIR  /  BEYONCÉ  :'(

TALENT:  6  /  ALENA:  3  /  CONCHITA:  6  /  NOAH:  6  /  CLUELESS:  2  /  AVERAGE:  4.6

———————————————————————

This means we WILL be saying goodbye to Tsareena and Fenrir.  :'(

———————————————————————

@Loveyoubxtch  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @Noah  @Queen Conchita  @Alena  @Clueless

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• talent

• touya kinomoto

• Fenrir

• Queen Conchita

Not @Loveyoubxtch barely scraping. But congrats sis. Slay us with your final entries!

Yay, glad you enjoyed the shot!! One of my personal faves:1stplace:

goodbye to Tasreena and Fenrir :'( y'all have been 100

Ddd it’s about time. :dies: 

thanks for hoesting @talent :heart2:  and thank you for your time @judges :hug: 

6 hours ago, Clueless said:

omq y'all did @Fenrir dirrty

Racist ATRL strikes again :shakeno: 

• ATRL Moderator

Ki. Thanks for hosting talent, this was fun

• ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, talent said:

Clueless: I don’t see no water, bitch!

:angelo: I was trying to be subtle and serve art pop with my interpretation of liquid 

Why did i get @ in this, and wow at y’all getting rid of the only two black people left

11azll0.gif

Edited by Kathlen♡

———————————————————————

My plan for this season was to have a Final 2... but I love this Final 4, and I think you all deserve a shot to be the first ever winner of POSE and earn your spot in the hall of fame.

For this final round, you have a couple requirements. The first, of course, is your final Buzz Word...

0BkrsQq.png

Well... final might be a bit of a lie. You must provide a second photo, for a SECOND Buzz Word...

sNvi5Ua.png

And, finally, with your VICTORY shot and BEST SHOT, please provide a little blurb about why you deserve to win this competition, as if for a two page magazine spread that features your two shots.

The due date for this final submission is Friday, November 10th at 11:59:59 PM EST.

———————————————————————

Is this finishing this quick? :rip:

Ready for my surprise Comeback for The Final 5

trump-wins-678x381.jpg

Edited by Losing my ground

The fact this peaked while I was on it

IMG_2837.GIF

The fact Kathlen was asking for my fifth threadban but it wasn't needed since I never came back

IMG_2837.GIF

Anyway, congrats for this great Top 4, I'm rooting for everyone (yeah even Kylie J, poor thing can't lost in every game she participates) so I'd enjoy a 4-way 2nd place after me/Trump coronation :clap3:

Just now, Losing my ground said:

Anyway, congrats for this great Top 4, I'm rooting for everyone (yeah even Kylie J, poor thing can't lost in every game she participates)

you really have it in for me sister

2 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

you really have it in for me sister

I'm just kidding, you know I was rooting for you in ADR, just like now in here :heart2:

1 minute ago, Losing my ground said:

I'm just kidding, you know I was rooting for you in ADR, just like now in here :heart2:

:heart2:

wow Colleevita is rising right now

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.