• touya kinomoto

• Fenrir

• Queen Conchita

4 hours ago, Aciid said:

So

53 minutes ago, Kathlen said:

Rihzults? @talent

Flash-Mob3.gif

final judge scores came in like 2 hours ago, but im currently at work. i WILL post them when i get home

22 hours ago, talent said:

final judge scores came in like 2 hours ago, but im currently at work. i WILL post them when i get home

So where do you live? On the other side of the planet from where you work?

jk love ya sis take all the time in the world

Edited by KatyCatPH

1 hour ago, KatyCatPH said:

So where do you live? On the other side of the planet from where you work?

jk love ya sis take all the time in the world

fngsdflhndsfgmh i got so busy last night because im hosting the RPDR AS3 draft and then this morning the stan swap started and now i have family over but im working on it right now

rxyIokW.png

———————————————————————

————  KATHLEN  ————

Rihanna

talent: Agree about the colour comments below, and I think she looks great in general. With some of the shots being more out there and interesting artistically, I feel like your cover falls behind a bit, but she still looks fantastic.

QC: Not as stand out as some of your previous shots and the amount of text (and the style of text being pretty dull) drags the look down ever so slightly. The red and gold slays and her outfit is a dream.

Noah: I love her hair and the whole red and gold combo of this cover. The amount of text is a bit much though.

————  BOYS  ————

Britney Spears

talent: There is something to be said for the direction of the shot and the theme, but the rest of it is kind of a mess. Britney herself doesn’t look very well styled; her hair is thirsty, her outfit just ain’t that cute… It’s a boot.

QC: Idk if this is an iconic shot or anything but I love the aesthetic, love the amount of text and style and the colour theme is to die for.

Noah: Kind of meh.

————  LOVEYOUBXTCH  ————

Daphne Groeneveld

talent: I do enjoy this, although I feel like it’s a tad boring. It is simple which can be good, but it’s just not an interesting kind of simple, even though the colours work well and she looks great.

QC: Adore this, such a high fashion shot, the blue & yellow compliment eachother and as a whole it doesn't feel overcrowded.

Noah: Her facial expression is interesting, but everything else feels slightly bland.

————  ACIID  ————

Lana del Rey

talent: Absolutely love it again this week. The lighting, the styling, the theme… A great cover for sure. Great choice.

QC: Love the touches of old school hollywood glamour, the text is very complimentary to the whole shot.

Noah: I feel like I would like this a lot more in color because the black and white makes it a little boring, but it's still a really good cover.

————  BULJANGNAN  ————

Björk

talent: It’s very different from what would be considered great modern design sense, but I kind of like the clutter of the text, especially juxtaposed with the big headpiece.

QC: As we were asked to judge on everything from the pose to the text, i have to say, aesthetically this is a mess. Serving failed GCSE ICT teas. 

Noah: The photo is stunning, but the text and font distracts and takes away from it.

————  KYLIE JENNER  ————

Lady Gaga

talent: Other than some minor personal distaste for the layout a bit, this is a great cover as well. The colours (the vibrant purple dress and red banner) definitely read royalty in a positive way, and Gaga looks fantastic. The curves created by the dress and her hair are wonderful to look at!

QC: Living for the fact she looks like a BRIT award and her expression is everything, being extra as f*ck though, I hate the barcode being present.

Noah: I love how glossy the cover looks and the dress and it’s color, but kind of like Rih's cover the text makes it seem a bit crowded.

————  TSAREENA  ————

Naomi Campbell

talent: She looks chic, she looks nice, and I love the framing of the shot. I have some minor issues with the text placement that don’t really take away much, and I think Naomi’s face is a TAD dead (just the smallest bit) here, but otherwise I do like it.

QC: Such a dreamy shot, it's manages to be a high impact look while also being soft and elegant. Only bug bear is the bold black font at the bottom.

Noah: The photo is very elegant and stunning. The font on the bottom and side doesn't really match the font in the title, but it doesn't really disrupt the cover too much.

————  FENRIR  ————

Beyoncé

talent: I like this shot! Definitely a very memorable one of the ones she’s done, but I agree with the other judges that there ARE better. Regardless of that, she looks great, I like the styling and the way the cover is done, so overall, nice!

QC: She looks amazing and like Noah says, it’s very GQ. The overflow of text makes the whole shot slightly distracting.

Noah: t's very GQ and she looks good, but I feel like Bey has a lot of covers better than this.

————  SWEETFANTASY  ————

Devon Aoki

talent: Her face looks so odd but I really like it. She looks great, and I personally think the text is fine minus a few placement problems that clearly Vogue Russia needs a lesson on… I thought it was interesting, memorable, and just overall great.

QC: For such a high profile magazine, the aesthetic looks very cheap, which is a shame considering how powerful she looks herself. The font really is awful.

Noah: I think the photo is amazing, but WHY would they choose that color for the title? I doesn't go with the photo or the rest of the cover at all. Also the same thing with this cover as Naomi's cover with the font on the bottom and sides not matching the font of the title.

————  SITARHERO  ————

Dolly Parton

talent: I LOVE this… I think this is a great example of simple done amazingly. This is a great shot of Dolly, especially with the lighting, the slight blur, the colours, the simple messy hair and makeup, the robe, and then the magazine title and her name on the corner to finish it all off. I really love this cover and I’m sad to see it be so poorly reviewed by the other judges this week.

QC: It’s cute but that's pretty much all it is. It also doesn't scream ‘magazine cover’ like the rest do which I feel is quite a safe option.

Noah: It's cute, but it's not really amazing and doesn’t really stand out.

———————————————————————

@Kathlen  @Boys  @Loveyoubxtch  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @SweetFantasy  @SitarHero  @Noah  @Queen Conchita  @Alena  @Clueless

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

TOP THREE

———————————————————————

:1stplace:  ACIID  /  LANA DEL REY  :1stplace:

TALENT:  1  /  ALENA:  2  /  CONCHITA:  5  /  NOAH:  3  /  AVERAGE:  2.75

:2ndplace:  KYLIE JENNER  /  LADY GAGA  :2ndplace:

TALENT:  2  /  ALENA:  8  /  CONCHITA:  4  /  NOAH:  1  /  AVERAGE:  3.75

:3rdplace:  LOVEYOUBXTCH  /  DAPHNE GROENEVELD  :3rdplace:

TALENT:  8  /  ALENA:  1  /  CONCHITA:  2  /  NOAH:  8  /  AVERAGE:  4.75

———————————————————————

@Kathlen  @Boys  @Loveyoubxtch  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @SweetFantasy  @SitarHero  @Noah  @Queen Conchita  @Alena  @Clueless

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

SAFE

———————————————————————

KATHLEN  /  RIHANNA

TALENT:  9  /  ALENA:  3  /  CONCHITA:  6  /  NOAH:  2  /  AVERAGE:  5

TSAREENA  /  NAOMI CAMPBELL

TALENT:  7  /  ALENA:  10  /  CONCHITA:  1  /  NOAH:  4  /  AVERAGE:  5.5

FENRIR  /  BEYONCÉ

TALENT:  6  /  ALENA:  4  /  CONCHITA:  7  /  NOAH:  6  /  AVERAGE:  5.75

BULJANGNAN  /  BJÖRK

TALENT:  4  /  ALENA:  5  /  CONCHITA:  10  /  NOAH:  5  /  AVERAGE:  6

———————————————————————

@Kathlen  @Boys  @Loveyoubxtch  @Aciid  @Buljangnan  @Kylie Jenner  @Tsareena  @Fenrir  @SweetFantasy  @SitarHero  @Noah  @Queen Conchita  @Alena  @Clueless

h7b2fT5.png

———————————————————————

BOTTOM THREE

———————————————————————

BOYS  /  BRITNEY SPEARS

TALENT:  10  /  ALENA:  7  /  CONCHITA:  3  /  NOAH:  7  /  AVERAGE:  6.75

:'(  SITARHERO  /  DOLLY PARTON  :'(

TALENT:  3  /  ALENA:  6  /  CONCHITA:  9  /  NOAH:  10  /  AVERAGE:  7

:'(  SWEETFANTASY  /  DEVON AOKI  :'(

TALENT:  5  /  ALENA:  9  /  CONCHITA:  8  /  NOAH:  9  /  AVERAGE:  7.75

———————————————————————

This means we WILL be saying goodbye to SitarHero and SweetFantasy.  :'(

———————————————————————

2 minutes ago, talent said:

BOTTOM THREE

———————————————————————

BOYS  /  BRITNEY SPEARS

TALENT:  10  /  ALENA:  7  /  CONCHITA:  3  /  NOAH:  7  /  AVERAGE:  6.75

Oops, so close

IMG_2837.GIF

Not Devon quitting in this game too... Did she ever finished a game? :rip:  I can't even tag her to read her for filth, what happened with ha? I miss her messy ass already :cries:

2 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Oops, so close

IMG_2837.GIF

Not Devon quitting in this game too... Did she ever finished a game? :rip:  I can't even tag her to read her for filth, what happened with ha? I miss her messy ass already :cries:

@Filthy Weeabo

Mess not Devon Aoki leaving a mess :'( 

No shade to Fenrir but Beyonce should have been in the bottom. 

Edited by Aciid

2 minutes ago, Aciid said:

Mess not Devon Aoki leaving a mess :'( 

No shade to Fenrir but Beyonce should have left. 

Winning a challenge but complaining anyway

Evita ha impact

Aciid

Congrats babe, didn't see the pics but Lana is a slay so I hope you get far :clap3: 

1 minute ago, Losing my ground said:

Winning a challenge but complaining anyway

Evita ha impact

Aciid

Congrats babe, didn't see the pics but Lana is a slay so I hope you get far :clap3: 

ff I'm just opinionated on the matter of photos/fashion and people rarely comment in this game so I just thought I'd be the one.

Thank you though!

19 minutes ago, Aciid said:

people rarely comment in this game so I just thought I'd be the one.

Not y'all wanting me threadbanned and then missing me

IMG_2837.GIF

when's season 2?

5 hours ago, thecptz said:

when's season 2?

This :emofish:

Not surprised though, I used Dolly's only good magazine cover last week

Poor Dolly. I think she had a good cover. No shade to @Fenrir but Beyoncé has better and more memorable cover than that so imho should've gone this week.

Sorry y'all, I was busy all day. I'll get the new round up in a bit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.