• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cupid

• HonourableVomit

• RT Air

• Rocket

Aphrodite was her best album and the whole concept was so damn perfect! Every song linked together with the theme

the issue with X was that it could have been 3 different albums. They had too many songs to select from and due to the time recording it ended up being a mess 

That's what I like so much about X though, it's all over the place, I like both Nu-Di-Ty and All I See, they fit well for some reason, I don't know why the same characteristic irks me in Rebel Heart but that's another topic.

1 minute ago, slaveney said:

ok but does anyone know what her twitter header and promoshoot is for? i thought it was for her new era?????

Was for her Christmas repacked album. 

Just now, Zaney82 said:

it's almost February and she still has it up? she didn't even use any of those promoshoots for her xmas album and it's not festive looking at all :skull: 

2 minutes ago, slaveney said:

it's almost February and she still has it up? she didn't even use any of those promoshoots for her xmas album and it's not festive looking at all :skull: 

It will only change once the new album promo begins.. It's like every other pop singer when it comes to different eras

LOVE the Goddess. I went to see her at the Fever Tour in 2002 when I was about 8 and had the time of my life. One of the best shows I've ever seen (from what I can remember of it!).

She's low-key responsible for some of the best bops by any pop girl, ever.

MarryTheMonster
3 hours ago, Zaney82 said:

I doubt it was for that as it has nothing to do with Christmas, I think it might either be a teaser for what to come or just like an intro to K30 with new pics :flower:

Aphrodite is her most overrated album in my opinion. It's good but not THAT good.

Her 1994 self-titled album is miles better than Aphrodite.

1 hour ago, MarryTheMonster said:

I doubt it was for that as it has nothing to do with Christmas, I think it might either be a teaser for what to come or just like an intro to K30 with new pics :flower:

The photoshop was for the snow queen album cover lol 

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Kiss Me Once is pretty great. I think it's less adventurous than Aphrodite and chases more trends, it's also lyrically weaker, but the songs are catchier and more likeable as a whole. Apart from the atrocity that is Beautiful. It has lower highs and lower lows but it's a more enjoyable, 'commercial' listen. Not that Aphrodite was alternative or anything, KMO is just more digestible I think. But I love both!

All I See is actually one of my favourite Kylie songs. :smitten:

2 minutes ago, ELECTRAHEARTPOP said:

All I See is actually one of my favourite Kylie songs. :smitten:

Doesn't matter what's goin' on, or who's around us

(ALL I SEE IS YOU)

Right now they're playin our song, dancefloor is ours 

(ALL I SEE IS YOU) 

THE DJ'S GOT ME FEELIN LIKE I DID WHEN I FIRST MET YOU

AND THERES NOTHIN THAT CAN BREAK US APART IN TWO

CUZ ALL I SEE IS YOU

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSW5hEhvWvt6QABGz4GWzq

Edited by BYoncé
ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Imagine if she came back with songs like the sessions for Ultimate Kylie, in 2007. I Believe In You, Giving You Up-esque bops, followed by another, more downtempo album with songs like 2 Hearts and No More Rain (live version). Would have been bliss. 

I think the biggest issue with X is it sounds thematically and sonically like 2, sometimes even more, albums. And it doesn't help that the tracklist is a mess. But there's a fantastic album in there, with some of her best songs. 

3 minutes ago, BYoncé said:

Doesn't matter what's goin' on, or who's around us

(ALL I SEE IS YOU)

Right now they're playin our song, dancefloor is ours 

(ALL I SEE IS YOU) 

THE DJ'S GOT ME FEELIN LIKE I DID WHEN I FIRST MET YOU

AND THERES NOTHIN THAT CAN BREAK US APART IN TWO

Stan! :jamming:

gays whats your favorite b-side?

I stan for BPM

Ki1mvvJ.gif

edit: omg i just heard the demo :jonny:

Edited by Giancor

Cosmic is her second best ballad after Put Yourself In My Place and the best song on X. :sorry:

edit: Fourth if we consider Confide In Me and Chocolate to be ballads! Legend really just needs to release an entire album of ballads/mid-tempo, they all slay.