Alena's Secret: Ep 6: SOON

Alena

8 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Also, the vote might've as well ended at 8 if the person voting decided the next one too. A badly thought-out round.

giphy.gif

Not necessarily.  There have been a lot of situations before where someone is impartial or loves both, so they leave the option open for the 9th voter.

For example, if I didn't want my vote to be the decisive one, I would have voted like: 

Riverdale #5

Rupaul’s Drag Race #5

7 Rupaul’s Drag Race #4

8 Riverdale #4

VOTE AGAIN ?

10 ELIMINATED ?

But in a case where someone saves an entry twice, then we can assume that he is lucky, or he has waited until the 7th person votes, just so he can vote in the 8th and 9th spot, thus having an advantage - something the other players weren't committed enough to do.

dsxKYwR.png

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kavish

• Loyalty

• Alena

• K$Ellie

Top Posters In This Topic

Rupaul’s Drag Race #5

7 Rupaul’s Drag Race #4

8 Riverdale #4

VOTE AGAIN ?

Riverdale #5

10 ELIMINATED ?

:eli: 

7 minutes ago, Kavish said:

Not necessarily.  There have been a lot of situations before where someone is impartial or loves both, so they leave the option open for the 9th voter.

For example, if I didn't want my vote to be the decisive one, I would have voted like: 

Riverdale #5

Rupaul’s Drag Race #5

7 Rupaul’s Drag Race #4

8 Riverdale #4

VOTE AGAIN ?

10 ELIMINATED ?

But in a case where someone saves an entry twice, then we can assume that he is lucky, or he has waited until the 7th person votes, just so he can vote in the 8th and 9th spot, thus having an advantage - something the other players weren't committed enough to do.

dsxKYwR.png

So it's now my fault that the rules of this games are f***** up and you waited all day until my vote for running to save a show you don't even like? 

All I see after Kathlen's vote is yours tho, so considering you just gave Riverdale a vote I'll cast my vote now

Rules: Save 1 TV Show 

1 Riverdale #1

2 Riverdale #2

3 Rupaul's Drag Race #1

4 Rupaul's Drag Race #2

5 Riverdale #3

Rupaul's Drag Race #3

7 Riverdale #4

8 RuPaul's Drag Race #4

VOTE AGAIN ?

9 RuPaul's Drag Race #5

10 ELIMINATED ? Riverdale #5

Let's move on to the finale now.

dsxKYwR.png

Edited by Losing my ground

Just now, Losing my ground said:

So it's now my fault that the rules of this games are f***** up and you waited all day until my vote for running to save a show you don't even like? 

All I see after Kathlen's vote is yours tho, so considering you just gave Riverdale a vote I'll cast my vote now

1 Riverdale #1

2 Riverdale #2

3 Rupaul's Drag Race #1

4 Rupaul's Drag Race #2

5 Riverdale #3

Rupaul's Drag Race #3

7 Riverdale #4

8 RuPaul's Drag Race #4

VOTE AGAIN ?

9 RuPaul's Drag Race #5

10 ELIMINATED ? Riverdale #5

dsxKYwR.png

Nice try but:

1 minute ago, Dom said:

Rupaul’s Drag Race #5

7 Rupaul’s Drag Race #4

8 Riverdale #4

VOTE AGAIN ?

Riverdale #5

10 ELIMINATED ?

:eli: 

dsxKYwR.png

2 minutes ago, Kavish said:

Nice try but:

dsxKYwR.png

This last round was a product of an edit/joke, so now we should do the whole round again because someone edited/joked this round. At least that's what @Alena's unfair and stupid rules taught me.

Edited by Losing my ground

2 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

This last round was a product of an edit/joke, so now we should do the whole round again because someone edited/joked this round. At least that's what @Alena's unfair and stupid rules taught me.

But this time vote was fair and square

Just now, Losing my ground said:

Last round was a product of an edit/joke, so now we should do the whole round because someone edited/joked this round. At least that's what @Alena's unfair and stupid rules taught me.

No one did a joke/edit this round though?

I was explaining to PinkBox the reason why this voting system is not 'badly thought-out'

I even said "For example" and I did not even copy-paste everything.

The round was over two pages ago, and we are now in a discussion.

dsxKYwR.png

4 hours ago, Kathlen♡ said:

VOTE FOR UR FAVORITE

Rupaul’s Drag Race #4

Rupaul’s Drag Race #5

Riverdale #4

Riverdale #5

1 Riverdale #1

2 Riverdale #2

3 Rupaul's Drag Race #1

4 Rupaul's Drag Race #2

5 Riverdale #3

Rupaul's Drag Race #3

VOTE AGAIN ?

10 ELIMINATED ?

39 minutes ago, Kavish said:

VOTE FOR UR FAVORITE

1 Riverdale #1

2 Riverdale #2

3 Rupaul's Drag Race #1

4 Rupaul's Drag Race #2

5 Riverdale #3

Rupaul's Drag Race #3

7 Rupaul’s Drag Race #4

8 Riverdale #4

VOTE AGAIN ?

9 Riverdale #5

10 ELIMINATED ?Rupaul’s Drag Race #5

dsxKYwR.png

Wait a minute @Kavish nobody voted after me, schrihming at you voting twice before the vote again :ahh: 

@PinkBox @Losing my ground @Alena

Just now, Kathlen♡ said:

Wait a minute @Kavish nobody voted after me, schrihming at you voting twice before the vote again :ahh: 

caaa941827.png

Nice try, Losing My Ground.

You are actually CHEATING by deleting your post, but good thing my calculated self saw this coming and made a screenshot of your vote.

Ugh, why am I so smart.

dsxKYwR.png

Just now, Kavish said:

caaa941827.png

You are actually CHEATING by deleting your post, but good thing my calculated self saw this coming and made a screenshot of your vote.

Ugh, why am I so smart.

dsxKYwR.png

A damn mess :ahh: 

Just now, Kavish said:

caaa941827.png

Ugh, why am I so smart.

dsxKYwR.png

Messsssssssssssss

giphy.gif

Oh wow Kavish cheated, is that how you won all these games you were bragging on my wall?

dsxKYwR.png

3 minutes ago, Kavish said:

caaa941827.png

Ugh, why am I so smart.

dsxKYwR.png

Not you editing a picture just to make it seem I voted. Get a new hobbie sis, that isn't believable.

dsxKYwR.png

3 minutes ago, Dom said:

Losing my ground is literally losing his ground.

I didn't lie in my nickname. Unlike Kavish, I would never. 

dsxKYwR.png

hi i vote for rpdr

47 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

Not you editing a picture just to make it seem I voted. Get a new hobbie sis, that isn't believable.

dsxKYwR.png

So I managed to make this picture in only 4 minutes (from the time of Kathlen believing your claim that you did not vote and me posting the evidence that you did vote)? With a stop-frame of your avi, your signature, with the PinkBox notification at the bottom.  Notice how PinkBox quoted me right after I voted, and how there is "Just Now" under your post.  Everything proves that this screen-shot is valid.

Secondly, you admitted to having voted this round:

59 minutes ago, Losing my ground said:

The first line of your post contradicts your second line.  In the first line you voted, but in the second line you didn't? dsxKYwR.png More like, you voted, deleted your post, and tried to vote again after my post this time. dsxKYwR.png

Thirdly, we can also get a moderator in here since they can see posts that we "Hide", but I'm sure that we don't have to go to such extreme measures.

Not sure what the consequences of your fraudulent behavior will be, but let me seize this occasion to say that it was nice having you around.

Cannot wait for the American Horror Story vs. Riverdale finale.

dsxKYwR.png

Edited by Kavish

59 minutes ago, Dom said:

Drag Race is a bad show. That’s all, literally the worst show ever..... in my opinion at least.

go away

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.