Alena's Secret: Ep 6: SOON

Alena

Tough choice but S2 of SQ ruined it for me so...

Rules: Save 1 TV Show 

1 Modern Family

2 RuPaul's Drag Race

3 Game Of Thrones

4 Riverdale

5 American Horror Story

6 Ugly Betty

7 ELIMINATED Scream Queens tumblr_mjok1bhPIB1rfjowdo1_250.gif

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Kavish

• Loyalty

• Alena

• K$Ellie

Top Posters In This Topic

EPISODE 5 - TV SHOWS
 ROUND 8

tumblr_mjok1bhPIB1rfjowdo1_250.gifgiphy.gif

14th place/13th place: Slasher & Criminal Minds

12th place: Empire

11th place: Pretty Litte Liars

10th place: Simple Life

9th place: Orange Is The New Black

8th place: Desperate Housewives

7th place: Scream Queens

giphy.gif

REMAINING TV SHOWS

American Horror Story #1
American Horror Story #2
Game Of Thrones #1
Game Of Thrones #2
Rupaul's Drag Race #1
Rupaul's Drag Race #2
Ugly Betty #1
Ugly Betty #2
Riverdale #1
Riverdale #2
Modern Family #1
Modern Family #2

VOTE AGAIN
12 ELIMINATED

x
Edited by Alena

REMAINING TV SHOWS

American Horror Story #2
Game Of Thrones #1
Game Of Thrones #2
Rupaul's Drag Race #1
Rupaul's Drag Race #2
Ugly Betty #2
Riverdale #1
Riverdale #2
Modern Family #1
Modern Family #2

1 Ugly Betty #1
2 American Horror Story #1
VOTE AGAIN
12 ELIMINATED

REMAINING TV SHOWS

American Horror Story #2

Game Of Thrones #1

Game Of Thrones #2

Rupaul's Drag Race #2

Ugly Betty #2

Riverdale #1

Riverdale #2

Modern Family #1

Modern Family #2

1 Ugly Betty #1

3 RuPaul's Drag Race #1

VOTE AGAIN

12 ELIMINATED

American Horror Story #2

Game Of Thrones #1

Game Of Thrones #2

Rupaul's Drag Race #2

Ugly Betty #2

Riverdale #1

Riverdale #2

Modern Family #2

1 Ugly Betty #1

3 RuPaul's Drag Race #1

4 Modern Family #1

VOTE AGAIN

12 ELIMINATED

American Horror Story #2

Game Of Thrones #1

Rupaul's Drag Race #2

Ugly Betty #2

Riverdale #1

Riverdale #2

Modern Family #2

1 Ugly Betty #1

3 RuPaul's Drag Race #1

4 Modern Family #1

5 Game Of Thrones #2

VOTE AGAIN

12 ELIMINATED

American Horror Story #2

Game Of Thrones #1

Rupaul's Drag Race #2

Ugly Betty #2

Riverdale #2

Modern Family #2

1 Ugly Betty #1

3 RuPaul's Drag Race #1

4 Modern Family #1

5 Game Of Thrones #2

6 Riverdale #1

VOTE AGAIN

12 ELIMINATED

American Horror Story #2

Game Of Thrones #1

Rupaul's Drag Race #2

Riverdale #2

1 Ugly Betty #1

3 RuPaul's Drag Race #1

4 Modern Family #1

5 Game Of Thrones #2

6 Riverdale #1

7 Ugly Betty #2
VOTE AGAIN

8 Modern Family #2

12 ELIMINATED

American Horror Story #2

Game Of Thrones #1

Riverdale #2

1 Ugly Betty #1

3 RuPaul's Drag Race #1

4 Modern Family #1

5 Game Of Thrones #2

6 Riverdale #1

7 Ugly Betty #2
VOTE AGAIN

8 Modern Family #2

9 RuPaul's Drag Race #2

12 ELIMINATED

American Horror Story #2

Game Of Thrones #1

1 Ugly Betty #1

3 RuPaul's Drag Race #1

4 Modern Family #1

5 Game Of Thrones #2

6 Riverdale #1

7 Ugly Betty #2
VOTE AGAIN

8 Modern Family #2

9 RuPaul's Drag Race #2

10 Riverdale #2

12 ELIMINATED

1 Ugly Betty #1

3 RuPaul's Drag Race #1

4 Modern Family #1

5 Game Of Thrones #2

6 Riverdale #1

7 Ugly Betty #2
VOTE AGAIN

8 Modern Family #2

9 RuPaul's Drag Race #2

10 Riverdale #2

11 American Horror Story #2

12 ELIMINATED Game Of Thrones #1

I donnut watch that p**n show with dragons :sorry: not :sorry:

Ludicrous how Fillerdale and that reality show which caters to the lower class are Top 5.

But not surprised.

dsxKYwR.png

Edited by Kavish

37 minutes ago, Kavish said:

Ludicrous how Fillerdale and that reality show which caters to the lower class are Top 5.

But not surprised.

dsxKYwR.png

Not you trying to come for the best TV show in herstory while Ugly Betty and Riverdale are still there. 

Anyway, I'm glad to stan for a successful reality show with 11 seasons and 2 seasons per year now, instead of one season every 3 years because creators can't even come up with interesting new stories, even if they have some books to follow.

Not to mention how my show keeps winning more Emmys each year while yours is in a nosedive.

89GDboR.gif

Game of Thrones is one of the most acclaimed TV shows of all time, and it takes an intellectual amount of judgement to acknowledge the magnificence and grandeur of that universe and what it entails.  We are truly witnessing a benchmark of television that will be remembered in decades, even centuries to come.  Such phenomenon only happens to the greatest, like Star Wars in the 80s, Friends in the 90s, and Harry Potter in the 00s.   Meanwhile, that one-format reality show...

...oh wait let me change paragraph because even mentioning that show in the same line as Game of Thrones feels wrong. 

To continue, that one-format reality show Rupaul's Drag Race with meager creativity, which feeds on insignificant drama and a minority lifestyle will only be referenced by those who live for such underclass.  It's unimaginable that Rupaul's Drag Race will be played in the lounge of a professional suite.  Regional Manager Mr. Roosevelt for example will not be conversing in eloquent language and sipping his red wine while watching a drag queen on television saying "Yaaaas hunty that bitch snatched my wig and I was slayed!" 

However, I can imagine Mr. Roosevelt watching Game of Thrones, and his colleagues not losing any respect for him, nor the show being a laughable distraction from the meeting.  The show might even head into geeky conversations of mythology, history, war, science-fiction, and other important, interesting subjects that will make Mr. Roosevelt even more attractive for his wisdom.  

Sure, people can be fan of both shows too, like the 19 year old intern Brian, also known as Brian_Thunderfvckevery1 on Grindr, was also at that meeting.  However, Brian will never disclose his slum-like tastes among such respectable people.  He will watch Rupaul's Drag Race in the comfort of his room, far from the eyes of his family and colleagues, because he knows that such pettiness would not be appreciated by the wine and cheese conversationalists.  He gets validation that Rupaul's Drag Race is amazing by surrounding himself with his "No T No Shade" Twitter friends, who wet themselves over the fact that their favorite show just won an award.

Oh whale, to each their own.  I understand why someone like Losing my ground for example, who sported an avi of two girls fighting like uncultured peasants, and currently an avi of Shakira "pooping" on a plate, will prefer Rupaul's Drag Race.

dsxKYwR.png

4 minutes ago, Kavish said:

Game of Thrones is one of the most acclaimed TV shows of all time, and it takes an intellectual amount of judgement to acknowledge the magnificence and grandeur of that universe and what it entails.  We are truly witnessing a benchmark of television that will be remembered in decades, even centuries to come.  Such phenomenon only happens to the greatest, like Star Wars in the 80s, Friends in the 90s, and Harry Potter in the 00s.   Meanwhile, that one-format reality show...

...oh wait let me change paragraph because even mentioning that show in the same line as Game of Thrones feels wrong. 

To continue, that one-format reality show Rupaul's Drag Race with meager creativity, which feeds on insignificant drama and a minority lifestyle will only be referenced by those who live for such underclass.  It's unimaginable that Rupaul's Drag Race will be played in the lounge of a professional suite.  Regional Manager Mr. Roosevelt for example will not be conversing in eloquent language and sipping his red wine while watching a drag queen on television saying "Yaaaas hunty that bitch snatched my wig and I was slayed!" 

However, I can imagine Mr. Roosevelt watching Game of Thrones, and his colleagues not losing any respect for him, nor the show being a laughable distraction from the meeting.  The show might even head into geeky conversations of mythology, history, war, science-fiction, and other important, interesting subjects that will make Mr. Roosevelt even more attractive for his wisdom.  

Sure, people can be fan of both shows too, like the 19 year old intern Brian, also known as Brian_Thunderfvckevery1 on Grindr, was also at that meeting.  However, Brian will never disclose his slum-like tastes among such respectable people.  He will watch Rupaul's Drag Race in the comfort of his room, far from the eyes of his family and colleagues, because he knows that such pettiness would not be appreciated by the wine and cheese conversationalists.  He gets validation that Rupaul's Drag Race is amazing by surrounding himself with his "No T No Shade" Twitter friends, who wet themselves over the fact that their favorite show just won an award.

Oh whale, to each their own.  I understand why someone like Losing my ground for example, who sported an avi of two girls fighting like uncultured peasants, and currently an avi of Shakira "pooping" on a plate, will prefer Rupaul's Drag Race.

dsxKYwR.png

Nah, it’s just a p*rn show with dragons.

tumblr_inline_oxa9n06hasau.png

well i prefer rupaul's drag race to GoT so Yaaaas hunty that bitch snatched my wig and I was slayed!

i love that essay tho :clap3: great job daddy @Kavish :heart2:

6 hours ago, Kathlen said:

Nah, it’s just a p*rn show with dragons.

Mess, this.

I'm not going to read all that for an eliminated show.

He can remain pressed by not quoting me but writing status on my wall.

Edited by Losing my ground

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.