''Reputation'' era's success prediction thread

TaylorSwiftLover

Rep still successful than your faves flop albums. 

:gaycat5:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tattooed Heart

• Lil Brush

• Champion Cynthia

• ks_dollar

1 hour ago, Tattooed Heart said:

"3 #1's" "2#1's" "15 weeks at #1" :ahh:

1 hour ago, igetfilthy said:

:ahh:

Lmao y'all bumping an almost year old thread, y'all are ****ing BOTHERED

OE28L8P.gif

not some of y'all ":ahh:"-ing at this when she still oudid ALL of your faves with this era, yikes :rip: 

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

not some of y'all ":ahh:"-ing at this when she still oudid ALL of your faves with this era, yikes :rip: 

kii if you combine everyone's faves first week sales they still don't match up to reps first week

OE28L8P.gif

2 hours ago, Milk said:

Rep still successful than your faves flop albums. 

:gaycat5:

OE28L8P.gif

& the tour too!

The obsession here leading people to hunt down and dig up a thread that is almost year old. :biblio: 

3 hours ago, Theus said:

This one was the most spot on in the end lol

I thought the same. Congrats @Icannot.

Y’all need to stop but these replies are giving me life.. :dies: 

Edited by Yog

6 hours ago, Tattooed Heart said:

"3 #1's" "2#1's" "15 weeks at #1" :ahh:

Let's see how Sweetener and whatever Demi Lovato's next era go, okay sweetie? Do they even have 1 #1?

And if you're really gonna try to hate on Taylor this much, maybe you should hide your Last.fm:ahh:

This is why you shouldn't expect too much.

On 6/9/2017 at 0:26 PM, Emperor said:

More than 2 #1 is impossible 

Album : 4M WW pure sales / 7M SPS 

Lead : #1 

Single 2 and 3: top 5

Single 4: top 10 

Single 5: top 40 

On 6/9/2017 at 1:15 PM, taylor__fan said:

This seems accurate

I would say more lile 3-4M pure sales and singld 4 top 20 instead of top 10, but the rest i agree with you

Soo.. The album is already at +3M ure sales and +4M SPS and still long way to go

Lead went #1

Single 2 went top 5

Single 4 top 20 *Delicate will be thisweek or will be very close to it)

I was pretty accurate, except for expecting EG to chart higher

Next single need to go top 40 and my prediction would be on point :clap3: 

Edited by taylor__fan

13 hours ago, ChampionCynthia said:

Let's see how Sweetener and whatever Demi Lovato's next era go, okay sweetie? Do they even have 1 #1?

And if you're really gonna try to hate on Taylor this much, maybe you should hide your Last.fm:ahh:

I haven't shared my last fm :deadbanana4: Anyways, for the most part, Ariana is staying consistent with most era's whereas even Taylors stans thought she would do 10x better than she actually did. At least Arianators don't seem to be as delusional

On 9/6/2017 at 11:22 AM, Mattyboy said:

Those saying only #1 and no top 10’s.. Her promo single alone will go top 10 next week.. :rofl: 

3 #1 singles

2 other top 10 singles 

1.5M SPS opening week.

10+ weeks at #1

RFI and EG deff deserved #1...especially over LWYMMD

4 hours ago, Tattooed Heart said:

I haven't shared my last fm :deadbanana4: Anyways, for the most part, Ariana is staying consistent with most era's whereas even Taylors stans thought she would do 10x better than she actually did. At least Arianators don't seem to be as delusional

Ariana stans were sure NTLTC would go #1 :deadbanana4:

TLIC didn't even debut on the Hot 100 with a f*cking music video :deadbanana4:

Stay in your lane

10 minutes ago, ChampionCynthia said:

Ariana stans were sure NTLTC would go #1 :deadbanana4:

TLIC didn't even debut on the Hot 100 with a f*cking music video :deadbanana4:

Stay in your lane

Taylor stans also thought reputation would spend 15 weeks at #1 when it spent 8 weeks in the top ten. NTLTC is her only lead single besides problem to serve such longevity within the top ten. With 2 days of tracking TLIC debut #11 on bubbling under and is expected to debut on the h100 next week. You really tried it!

3 minutes ago, Tattooed Heart said:

Taylor stans also thought reputation would spend 15 weeks at #1 when it spent 8 weeks in the top ten. NTLTC is her only lead single besides problem to serve such longevity within the top ten. With 2 days of tracking TLIC debut #11 on bubbling under and is expected to debut on the h100 next week. You really tried it!

After LWYMMD, most Taylor stans thought this would be an underperformance compared to 1989 save for a delusional few. Ariana stans thought AG4 would be her 1989/TD/21 and with NTLTC's mediocre success and Bed/Dance To This/TLIC not making a dent, it's safe to say the Ariana base was clearly more delusional but go off 

24 minutes ago, ChampionCynthia said:

After LWYMMD, most Taylor stans thought this would be an underperformance compared to 1989 save for a delusional few. Ariana stans thought AG4 would be her 1989/TD/21 and with NTLTC's mediocre success and Bed/Dance To This/TLIC not making a dent, it's safe to say the Ariana base was clearly more delusional but go off 

We’re more delusional? There are always Taylor stans trying to say lwymmd was a huge success and just look at some of the posts in this thread. Bed is doing good everywhere but iTunes, dance to this was destined to flop outside of a quick high debut on iTunes and TLIC is a PROMO SINGLE.  Anyways, a #3 peaking single that spent so many weeks in the top 10 is by no means mediocre. Lwymmd is the second weakest #1 of the decade LOL

6 hours ago, Tattooed Heart said:

We’re more delusional? There are always Taylor stans trying to say lwymmd was a huge success and just look at some of the posts in this thread. Bed is doing good everywhere but iTunes, dance to this was destined to flop outside of a quick high debut on iTunes and TLIC is a PROMO SINGLE.  Anyways, a #3 peaking single that spent so many weeks in the top 10 is by no means mediocre. Lwymmd is the second weakest #1 of the decade LOL

Weak #1 > No #1

LOL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.