Billboard Charts (September 3-9, 2017)

iHype.

2 minutes ago, castle13 said:

That user clearly doesnt know what he's talking about. Talk about Taylor's standards when both of her last 2 singles only spent two weeks at #1 before being knocked down only to return after a week or so. 3 consecutive weeks are actually an improvement. Yeah time has changed seeing she's one of the few females who has managed to hit top 10 this year let alone #1. And imagine being a weak seller when it  has the biggest selling week of the year so far and currently #2 on iTunes above a bunch of discounted songs and her own song and is about to reclaim the top spot again. 

That user knows exactly what they are talking about, they just doesn't care because they hate Taylor and will create any standard they want as long as it discredits Taylor.

Now to them the fact that she's "only" getting 3 weeks at #1 is disappointing, for "her standards" of course. Taylor could get 15 weeks at #1 and they would still say "wow, she couldn't even match Despacito, disappointing" :lmao:

Anyways, I'm happy with 3 weeks #1, considering how polarizing LWYMMD is that is amazing. Then Cardi or Logic can snatch it for a week or two, or Eminem if he releases, and then Taylor can come snatch it back with single #2 :gaycat5:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• simmnfierzig

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Headlock

• Agenor

QueenofCopyPaste
Just now, Rawr said:

why would it be an uproar.... taylor's already broken like 20 records and snagged multiple weeks at number one lmao

Just wait, its ATRL were talking about ;)

1 minute ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Yeah, this past week I mean, they've been equal. Let's not mention Taylor is still ahead on YouTube.

The point is that Taylor should've stabilize in streaming in its third week, and that hasn't happened. She is decreasing on spotify every day (lost 1 million streams just on Friday and Saturday, compared to week to week spotify numbers) and the views on youtube have been almost cut in half from last week.

QueenofCopyPaste
Just now, Rawr said:

sounds like ur the one leading the "uproar" have fun hun

Nah, ive been here in ATRL for so long that I can know ahead already the reactions ;)

if *it happens :p

7 minutes ago, castle13 said:

Still is when the streaming gap isn't that big.

At the moment, it will be a completely different situation next week.

Just now, Agenor said:

At the moment, it will be a completely different situation next week.

We'll see.

Just now, castle13 said:

We'll see.

Just think about it, last weekend Taylor had 4 days (it was a holiday) with 27 million views on youtube, this weekend she had 14-16 million views. That's quite a drop in streams for the current tracking week.

4 minutes ago, Headlock said:

That user knows exactly what they are talking about, they just doesn't care because they hate Taylor and will create any standard they want as long as it discredits Taylor.

Now to them the fact that she's "only" getting 3 weeks at #1 is disappointing, for "her standards" of course. Taylor could get 15 weeks at #1 and they would still say "wow, she couldn't even match Despacito, disappointing" :lmao:

Anyways, I'm happy with 3 weeks #1, considering how polarizing LWYMMD is that is amazing. Then Cardi or Logic can snatch it for a week or two, or Eminem if he releases, and then Taylor can come snatch it back with single #2 :gaycat5:

haha true.

Remind you that SIO got 4 weeks at #1. Taylor will be just fine with going #1 for 3 weeks with a more polarizing song. 

I will be happy for Cardi if she goes #1. That pressed uesr is the only one "disappointed". 

Hm why would I be pressed about Cardi knocking Taylor of when I apparently hate Taylor so much? I literally said "please do". ATRL stans and their blurred vision and fuzzy comprehension.

And all I saw in this thread was disappointment at how Cardi was now never getting that #1 cause of Taylor. But now Hurricane Taylor is fizzling out surprisingly fast its breathed new hope into Cardi's prospects. And the Taylor stans are on the backfoot and changing their tone. Now its "wow she did amazingly well to get 3 weeks". Classic ATRL.

Edited by Rentboy

13 minutes ago, ChartsFan said:

Except in this case, if she slides so much thst BY tales over  its very unlikely LWYMMD will ever return to #1.  That's the big difference between SIO and this lead. Longevity. Much more indicative than weeks at number one.

SIO returned after 8 weeks.  No one was expecting it to happen. The album release might give it an extra push I'm not saying it's going to happen but we can't rule out the possibility.

Weird how Taylor songs always stay few weeks at #1 :devil:

Can't wait to be able to say in a few weeks that Alessia Cara has a number one hit. (I hope I dont jynx it :dancehall:)

QueenofCopyPaste

Cardi about to dethrone Taylor on US Youtube :eek: 

9b58c9e8303b323905fa0d6651cc1ca8.png

23 minutes ago, Curly said:

61 New Rules       75  (+6)

coming for #1

America needs to get a hold of good music. She's stabilized on Spotify for like three weeks, and the radio isn't here for her.

If Dua lipa dethroned Taylor that would be understandable. Cant argue with quality.

Just now, berberocka said:

9b58c9e8303b323905fa0d6651cc1ca8.png

Logic and Alessia coming for them on Youtube too :clap3:Growing almost 500k views :clap3: 

They werent satisfied with slaying Spotify :clap3: 

Edited by Mr. Adele

3 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

America needs to get a hold of good music. She's stabilized on Spotify for like three weeks, and the radio isn't here for her.

she's not even promoting there :rip: 

13 minutes ago, Rentboy said:

Hm why would I be pressed about Cardi knocking Taylor of when I apparently hate Taylor so much? I literally said "please do". ATRL stans and their blurred vision and fuzzy comprehension.

And all I saw in this thread was disappointment at how Cardi was now never getting that #1 cause of Taylor. But now Hurricane Taylor is fizzling out surprisingly fast its breathed new hope into Cardi's prospects. And the Taylor stans are on the backfoot and changing their tone. Now its "wow she did amazingly well to get 3 weeks". Classic ATRL.

It's seems like you are the one with fuzzy comprehension, we're discussing your fixation on Taylor and your self-imposed "disappointment" at her getting three weeks at #1, not Cardi potentially getting a week at #1. And we have literally all been saying that it is amazing if she could get at least 3 weeks at #1 since LWYMMD came out, check the base honey, it's only people like you that are disappointed with that situation. Classic ATRL.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Adele said:

Weird how Taylor songs always stay few weeks at #1 :devil:

Can't wait to be able to say in a few weeks that Alessia Cara has a number one hit. (I hope I dont jynx it :dancehall:)

She sells too much all at once.

Once, you have a massive opening, sales decrease drastically.

(Exceptions like BS, IKYWT exist tho)

She has quite a lot of songs that peaked in the week they debuted.

Anyways..

Does anybody know what Sams chances are in the top 10? He seems to be ignored in the reckoning. He still has a video and promo coming.

Just now, NEZ said:

Females finally making a comeback. The top 6 songs all having females. :jonny: 

#3 Despacito - Luis Fonsi feat. Daddy Yankee and Justin Bieber 

I see what you are doing girl :cupid: