Jump to content

Nick's Top 30 [08•13•22] Green Green Hill


potent
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Green

    127

  • JGibson

    133

  • Remmy

    126

  • potent

    247

Top Posters In This Topic

Apeshit falling off of #1, good :fan: Broken still rising up a bit :heart2: In My Feelings going #1 though, choices :thing: Peach is cute

Level Up going Top 5 :cm: Bloom falling on the album week :skull: wrong Be Alright :flower: Miracle is over hopefully :duca:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

oh yeah! now a top 30 chart! :clap3:

In My Feelings #1 :clap3:

Just started listening to Broken and i actually like it! :duca:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LU in top 5 :jonny: longevity smash 

Shotgun reviving a little :party:

Girlfriend falling pretty hard :deadbanana:

MFN, Connection and Body Talks debuts :alexz: all are pretty good from artists :smitten: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14/30

 

 

All these good debuts coming in. Glad to see Peach getting into the top 30. Happy now keep going forward. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 08/09/2018 at 5:14 AM, potent said:

14 Backstreet Boys - “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart” <2,14> +3

Yaas boys :clap3: 

 

On 08/09/2018 at 5:14 AM, potent said:

23 Janet Jackson x Daddy Yankee - “Made for Now” <NEW>

Woo legend :jonny: 

 

On 08/09/2018 at 5:14 AM, potent said:

3 The Carters - “APESHIT” <9,1(2x)> -2

I need this bop to rebound :duca: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 08/09/2018 at 5:14 AM, potent said:

14 Backstreet Boys - “Don’t Go Breaking My Heart” <2,14> +3

Yaas boys :clap3: 

 

On 08/09/2018 at 5:14 AM, potent said:

23 Janet Jackson x Daddy Yankee - “Made for Now” <NEW>

Woo legend :jonny: 

 

On 08/09/2018 at 5:14 AM, potent said:

3 The Carters - “APESHIT” <9,1(2x)> -2

I need this bop to rebound :duca: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/8/2018 at 7:18 AM, Diarrhoea said:

Apeshit falling off of #1, good :fan: Broken still rising up a bit :heart2: In My Feelings going #1 though, choices :thing: Peach is cute

Level Up going Top 5 :cm: Bloom falling on the album week :skull: wrong Be Alright :flower: Miracle is over hopefully :duca:

Broken is a sleeper hit, it gives me Ho Hey vibes :fan:

Bloom peaked already so it’s bound to fall, anyway it wasn’t as good as MMM but it still had a great run :flower:

On 9/9/2018 at 4:08 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

LU in top 5 :jonny: longevity smash 

Shotgun reviving a little :party:

Girlfriend falling pretty hard :deadbanana:

MFN, Connection and Body Talks debuts :alexz: all are pretty good from artists :smitten: 

Yeah Level Up was surprisingly good. I don’t think it can reach #1 though.

MFN disappointed me at first but I was probably expecting too much, it’s a cute bop.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great debuts of Promises, Rich and Made for Now :clap3: 

 

Good #1. I hope "I Like That" and "Happier" debut.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9/02: Jess out :katie: John as well :weeps: Both of us are finally letting Natural debut :gaycat2:
Nico snatching the torch from Jumpsuit :tsk: CHVRCHES and Troye starting to slip :!ohno:
Alessia, Bandit/Demi, Chainsmokers/Emily and Zedd/Elley going the other way :alexz3:
9/09: Always here for an extension :) Broods & Struts/Kesha coming thru because of it :fish1:
Jumpsuit is really flopping :noparty: Mostly everything I mentioned stayed on the same path.

Zedd top 10, but Troye almost out of it :-* Drake taking the #1, can we have B&J back? :keir:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/11/2018 at 6:55 PM, Remmy said:

9/02: Jess out :katie: John as well :weeps: Both of us are finally letting Natural debut :gaycat2:
Nico snatching the torch from Jumpsuit :tsk: CHVRCHES and Troye starting to slip :!ohno:
Alessia, Bandit/Demi, Chainsmokers/Emily and Zedd/Elley going the other way :alexz3:
9/09: Always here for an extension :) Broods & Struts/Kesha coming thru because of it :fish1:
Jumpsuit is really flopping :noparty: Mostly everything I mentioned stayed on the same path.

Zedd top 10, but Troye almost out of it :-* Drake taking the #1, can we have B&J back? :keir:

Apeshit won’t get #1 again, but this is Drake’s last week, Boo’d Up deserves it now # spoileralert :keir: 

Nico will drop soon, I mean I like it more than Jumpsuit but it feels kinda irrelevant, My Blood will definitely debut once it gets a video

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9/16/2018

30 Alessia Cara - "Growing Pains" <4,18> -8

29 Nicki Minaj - "Barbie Dreams" <NEW>

28 OneRepublic - "Connection" <2,25> -3

27 Calvin Harris - "Promises" (feat. Sam Smith) <2,27> +2

26 Broods - "Peach" <2,26> +4

25 Christine & the Queens - "Girlfriend" (feat. Dam-Funk) -8

24 Dean Lewis - "Be Alright" <2,24> +4

23 The Struts - "Body Talks" (feat. Kesha) <2,23> +4

22 Janet Jackson x Daddy Yankee - "Made for Now" <2,22> +1

21 Maren Morris - "Rich" <2,21> +5

20 Jason Aldean - "Drowns the Whiskey" (feat. Miranda Lambert) <3,19> -1

19 Ella Mai - "Trip" <3,19> +2

18 Martin Garrix - "Ocean" (feat. Khalid) <5,13> +2

17 The Chainsmokers - "Side Effects" (feat. Emily Warren) <5,13> -4

16 Troye Sivan - "Bloom" -6

15 Backstreet Boys - "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" <3,14> -1

14 Imagine Dragons - "Natural" <3,14> +2

13 Lauren Daigle - "You Say" <3,13> +4

12 Dennis Lloyd - "Nevermind" <4,12> +3

11 Zedd - "Happy Now" (feat. Elley Duhé) <6,9> -2

10 CHVRCHES - "Miracle" <10,2> -3

9 Clean Bandit - "Solo" (feat. Demi Lovato) +3

8 twenty one pilots - "Nico and the Niners" <6,8> +3

7 Kacey Musgraves - "High Horse" <7,6> -1

6 George Ezra - "Shotgun" <8,6> +2

5 The Carters - "APESHIT" <10,1(2x)> -2

4 Ciara - "Level Up" <7,4> +1

3 lovelytheband - "Broken" <10,3> +1

2 Drake - "In My Feelings" <9,1(1x)> -1

1 Ella Mai - "Boo'd Up" <8,1(1x)> +1

 

 

FALLING OFF:
24 twenty one pilots - "Jumpsuit" <8,9>

 

Potential Future Debuts:

  • Carrie Underwood - "Love Wins"
  • Fall Out Boy - "The Last of the Real Ones"
  • Lana Del Rey - "Mariners Apartment Complex"
  • Lukas Graham - “Love Someone”
  • Mariah Carey - "GTFO"
  • Marshmello & Bastille - "Happier”
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ella Mai fighting the real enemy, we love that :cm: Level Up and Broken both up 1 :duca: Barbie Dreams is fine? It's fine that it :flower:

Girlfriend is dead :'( but so is Miracle so yeah :heart2: Bloom is kinda freefalling :biblio: Nico and the Niners going Top 10 :clap3: Kacey :weeps:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I may expand this again by 5 or 10 songs :rip:

All of the songs in PFD have a good chance of debuting plus maybe Eric Church’s “Desperate Man”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, potent said:

I may expand this again by 5 or 10 songs :rip:

All of the songs in PFD have a good chance of debuting plus maybe Eric Church’s “Desperate Man”

Do a Top 40 :cm: although that might a bit much without much formatting, Top 30 is cute as it is tbh

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know many of those songs, but Promises is way too low, it should go up

 

Solo is a bop!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Boo'd Up on top :jamming:
Level Up still rising :jonny:

Solo in top 10 now :eek: serving longevity :alexz: 

Connection is over already :rip:

Girlfriend free falling :rip: 

Edited by TheWayWeWere
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On September 16, 2018 at 5:51 PM, Diarrhoea said:

Do a Top 40 :cm: although that might a bit much without much formatting, Top 30 is cute as it is tbh

Yeah I think I'll just keep the top 30, I could find enough songs to include in a top 40 but the lower portions would probably be either songs that are just okay or songs that are free falling anyway.

 

On September 16, 2018 at 8:29 PM, Mr. Loco said:

I don't know many of those songs, but Promises is way too low, it should go up

 

Solo is a bop!

I was disappointed by Promises, but there's a chance it could grow on me like Solo did

 

11 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

Boo'd Up on top :jamming:
Level Up still rising :jonny:

Solo in top 10 now :eek: serving longevity :alexz: 

Connection is over already :rip:

Girlfriend free falling :rip: 

I liked Solo for a little bit, then it got boring, but for some reason I picked it back up and I really like it now :rip: might be too late for it to go #1, but it'll definitely make top 5

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...