Nick's Top 30 [08•01•20] 6 debuts; Ellie vs Alec vs Wallows

jbstatic23

Rain On Me climbing back! :clap3:

Hallucinate is coming too!

Topmaster 2
13 hours ago, potent said:

29 Beyoncé - "Black Parade" <3,20>

tenor.gif?itemid=5007371

Glad to see Joan (my impact there :eli:)

Brandon

𝙿𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚛 #𝟷 & 𝙱𝙼𝚃 𝚍𝚎𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚜 :clap3:

Mr. Loco

Power #1 :)

Rain on me rising :gaygacat3:

Watermelon sugar huge fall tho :dancehall:

Green

Power #1  :clap3:

Great debuts of My Future, What's Love Got to Do with It and Sleep at Night  :alexz:

"What's Your Pleasure?" is a bop  :jamming: 

Pinkoverblue

16/30

The Chicks debuting high with Sleep At Night. Ellie Goulding getting to #1 with Rain On Me right behind it. 

Remmy

WYP? on PFD :date: Woman is fine, Louisa has had better/prettier ballads that could've gotten single treatment. Haven't heard this remix but Guilty Conscience is solid :jamming: Same for my future. Wasn't expecting you to have joan debut before me :eek: Looks like we've got into them at the right time since their EP dropped today. Harry and REZZxG dying especially fast now :mandown: Meanwhile Dua, Troye, James, Killers (MOSW) and Gaga/Ari are more alive than ever :katie2: ROM top 5 now whew, I never thought I'd see the day. Caution rebounding and Power taking the top spot :clap3:

everything climbing in the top 10 right now is a contender except Tones and I

tenor.gif

Kevin2803

10/30

Perfect Top 4 :worship:

Kygo + The Veronicas debuting :) 

potent

Update friday maybe. I can't find any good new music lol

potent
6 hours ago, Remmy said:

I guess now is the perfect time to get into current SOTY contender "Die 4 Ur Love" by Tei Shi :gaycat2:

Also I guess Woman isn't the 2nd single because there's one coming on September 2nd

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/310098-foxes-friends-in-the-corner/

Yeah I actually did listen to that one, it's cute but idk if it interests me that much. Woman probably wouldn't have debuted anyway lol, not that it's bad but feels like such a non event and the video is kinda boring too.

ClashAndBurn

Ellie took so long to come out with the album, that I haven't really been interested in the project. "Power" is alright, but it's no "Something In The Way You Move" which was a lot more instant for me :katie: 

19/30

And yeah, new music is going to be harder to come by these days. At least, new music that's worth getting excited about. I've been resorting to discovering older songs by artists that I was never introduced to or that I'd overlooked. Tfw I might start charting songs from 2016 or even earlier as a result. Mess. :laugh: 

Billie Joe

ROM +4 to #3 :alexz: :clap3: