DESTINATION: WEEKEND [Mar 2024] Update #2 (Apr 20)

Remmy

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remmy

• JGibson

• Green

• Pinkoverblue

Top Posters In This Topic

Youngblood and P!ATD falling just as I'm getting into them :dies:

Nice debut for Kream tho, and Delicate still rising :deadbanana4: 

Make Me Feel being stable even though it's retired :clap3: 

High Hopes is kinda too mainstream to be a good P!ATD song for me, even though I just got into them :keir:

15/20 Alfie's Song jumping again to the top 5 :clap3: 

Iggy debuting here too :alexz: 

10/20

Aly & AJ still on top, so awesome!

Paramore debuting almost in the top 10

Make Me Feel retiring :alexz: Delicate back up with only 2 weeks left :worship2: I guess Aly & AJ are gonna snatch Janelle :'(

Kream and High Hopes getting cute debuts :clap3: Caught In The Middle is mediocre :foot: Tidal Wave is cute I suppose :)

Isn't MITAM supposed to be bad? Midnight Memories had some cute songs but I never listened to their discography :flower:

I hope Jumpsuit debuts even though their comeback was a lil disappointing :katie: Schedules was cute, don't remember it tho :keir:

On 13/07/2018 at 11:56 PM, Remmy said:

If she releases a song that's listenable then I won't be :) So far she's only good in collaborations hehe (Janelle & Bleachers)
Well it's basically an EP, even if she doesn't label it that way :keir: I heavily disagree!
sdfdsij you ain't right for that :-* 3/5 of them are in David Dobrik's vlog squad and 1 is associated with them so blame him for only having white friends :fan: Also a POC won that category in 2016!
Well that's unfortunate :keir: Though I don't know if you'd like the 2.5 or 3 you haven't heard. I know you're a La La Land stan how haven't you checked out The Greatest Showman yet? :-* Unless you're very picky with your musicals.
Yeah both Deadpool movies are definitely good for that type of audience because comedy is the main focus. My mom doesn't care about superheroes either but she was perched on opening weekend for #2. I saw Ocean's 8 and it was just alright. I rated it a C+ but my top 6 are all B+ and above.

I've come to realize that it's pretty overrated by the fandom hehe :alexz3:
Well I actually loved it immediately, I just thought it was gonna end up being frontloaded on here :gaycat3: I was very wrong
Pretty much :skull: inb4 she put out all the weakest songs first, but there's no way.
What's wrong with it being short? :thing: Short, sweet, amazing replay value, not an ounce of filler - I don't see the issue! Yeah Fever is really loved but the big singles + some other great standouts are really all you need.

What about her other Janelle song, Venus Fly? :mandown: I hope you don't drag it in the rate, assuming you take part :mandown:

Yeah it's 7 songs + a ****ty cover :toofunny3: what was this girl thinking

I don't know who she is :fan: I can't be racist, I have a black friend teas :eli:

I don't usually like musicals and I'm bitter that this soundtracks took off and La La Legend's didn't :lipton: I also refuse to watch Moonlight because of the Oscars :fan:

Your mom being a relatable legend whew :jonny: Oceans 8 was excellent, I even snuck in to see it for the second time :shakeno:

If anything, that would be Roaring 20s since it's gutter trash but some people seem to like it :-*

Lowkey same but it lasted a long time on my chart and isn't far off from 3x platinum :fish1:

If anything, she put out the strongest ones as the leads :oh: and isn't this album coming in about 3 weeks or so, seems like a non event

Nicotine and Far Too Young To Die are filler and there's some others that don't slay so :thing: 

aTWC400.gif

Week 227 ⭐ 07 | 20 | 18

Top 20:

20. Ariana Grande- no tears left to cry (-1) [13wks] [#05]
19. 5SOS- Want You Back (-5) [19wks] [#06] 1 WK LEFT!!!
18. Clean Bandit- Solo (=) [9wks] [#02]
17. Panic! at the Disco- Say Amen (-9) [16wks] [#03] 4 WKS LEFT!
16. Meghan Trainor- LET YOU BE RIGHT (+1) [6wks] [#16]
15. Portugal. The Man- Tidal Wave (+1) [2wks] [#15]
14. Kygo- Born to Be Yours (+1) [5wks] [#09]

13. James Bay- Pink Lemonade (-6) [19wks] [#01 (x4)] 1 WK LEFT!!!
12. 5 Seconds of Summer- Youngblood (-2) [8wks] [#05]
11. Panic! at the Disco- High Hopes (+2) [2wks] [#11]

10. Iggy Azalea- Kream (+2) [2wks] [#10]
09. Paramore- Caught In the Middle (+2) [2wks] [#09]

08. twenty one pilots- Jumpsuit (Debut) [1wk] [#08]
07. Taylor Swift- Delicate (-1) [19wks] [#01 (x1)] 1 WK LEFT!!!
06. Troye Sivan- Bloom (-1) [11wks] [#02]

05. Bleachers- Alfie's Song (-1) [18wks] [#01 (x3)] 2 WKS LEFT!
04. John Mayer- New Light (-1) [10wks] {#03]
03. Allie X- Focus (-1) [7wks] [#01 (x1)]

02. Sigrid- Schedules (Debut) [1wk] [#02]
01. Aly & AJ- Good Love (=) [5wks] [#01 (x5)]

On Deck:

25. Nicki Minaj- Bed (-2)
24. Daya- Safe (Return)
23. Now, Now- MJ (-2) <1w/20>
22. Imagine Dragons- Natural (Pre-Debut)
21. Christina Aguilera- Fall In Line (-1) <4w/14>

Most Played Songs:

05. Broods- Mother & Father [9]
04. Allie X- Focus [9]
03. Ashlee Simpson- Boys [10]
02. Sigrid- Schedules [10]
01. Aly & AJ- Good Love [13]

Most Played Artists:

05. Ellie Goulding [21]
04. Leona Lewis [24]
03. Glee Cast [27]
02. Ashlee Simpson [38]
01. Broods [46]

Album of the Week(s):
Broods 'Evergreen'

aly-aj-good-love-stream-1529083275-640x640.jpg  Evergreen_Album_by_Broods.png

NOTE: Once again, I had my library on shuffle for a good amount of the week so plays are lower than usual (what's new?)

Also, I saw Gwen Stefani live Wednesday night so expect her (and No Doubt) to make quite an impact on the side charts. :gaycat3:
FUN FACT 1: Aly & AJ tie Janelle's "Make Me Feel" and Troye's "My My My!" for the

most weeks at #1 in 2018! But so far they're the only ones to do it for 5 weeks straight.
FUN FACT 2: Speaking of which, "Good Love" is the 4th song to have 5 consecutive weeks at #1, following: Taylor Swift "Shake It Off"

(7 in a row, 8 overall), The Chainsmokers "Roses" (8 in a row, 8 overall) and Lady Gaga "Million Reasons" (5 in a row, 6 overall.)

When will their reign come to an end? Is there a chance that they could be aiming for major records?

FALL-OFFS:

20. Christina Aguilera- Fall In Line [4wks] [#14]
09. Janelle Monáe- Make Me Feel [20wks] [#01 (x5)]
 RETIRED!!!

POSSIBLE FUTURE DEBUTS + RETURNS:

Billie Eilish- you should see me in a crown [95%]
Imagine Dragons- Natural [40%]
Nicki Minaj ft. Ariana Grande- Bed [20%]

Now, Now- MJ [25%]

ZAYN- Sour Diesel [15%]
Zedd ft. Elley Duhé- Happy Now [50%]

REPLIES - 07 | 13 | 18:

On 7/13/2018 at 10:03 PM, Chevysus said:

You better stan for the best movie of all time :clap3:I think I’m due for a rewatch
God is a woman not on the possible debuts list:celestial5:

Kiiii at best of all time :keir: It was pretty cute, didn't quite meet my expectations but still a good time.
I don't like it enough :) Guess I'll have to wait for single #3.

On 7/14/2018 at 11:12 AM, DemnisBreezy said:

hopefully God is a Woman debuts soon :eli:

At this point, it won't :flower:

On 7/14/2018 at 1:25 PM, Diarrhoea said:

Aly and AJ are not good my sunshine <3 Focus is cute but idk something is off this era?
Portugal The Man. have more than one song, who knew :cm: the FBR acts here :heart2:
Yours was a single, why isn't it charting :biblio: misogyny? Homophobia? What is it sis? What is the reason for this snub?

Whew 6 days later and I'm still pressed at this post :) If you took out their voices and replaced them with Carly you'd be going insane so HUSH! I don't see anything wrong with this era so far. :gaycat3: Well NSBiLA could be better but she went off on Focus.
The single they released after FIL, Live In the Moment, was on here for 20 weeks ya blind bat :cm: who is FBR
Whoops I didn't know but apparently it was last year so that's too far away :gaycat4: I'll accept current singles from February & later

On 7/14/2018 at 10:08 PM, potent said:

I’ve definitely listened to Tidal Wave before but I don’t remember how it goes...
Ihope that sigrid song is better than High Five!

I think it's time for a relisten :gaycat2: 3rd best song on the album after Feel It Still and Live In the Moment
It is :katie2:

On 7/15/2018 at 7:15 AM, TheWayWeWere said:

MMF had such an amazing run :jonny4:
CITM debuts :party: AL still sounds so great :smitten:

Right :alexz: Really never expected her to slay this hard when I heard it for the first time. Sis really took over!
No lies :date:

On 7/16/2018 at 5:02 AM, wabayou said:

Youngblood and P!ATD falling just as I'm getting into them :dies:
High Hopes is kinda too mainstream to be a good P!ATD song for me, even though I just got into them :keir:

Not my fault you're late to the party :fan: I can't wait any longer!
I can kinda understand that, but also kinda can't :keir:

On 7/18/2018 at 8:00 AM, Pinkoverblue said:

Aly & AJ still on top, so awesome!

So awesome indeed :gaycat2: If only the real charts would do the same!

On 7/18/2018 at 10:44 AM, K$Ellie said:

I guess Aly & AJ are gonna snatch Janelle :'(
Isn't MITAM supposed to be bad? Midnight Memories had some cute songs but I never listened to their discography :flower:
I hope Jumpsuit debuts even though their comeback was a lil disappointing :katie: Schedules was cute, don't remember it tho :keir:

What about her other Janelle song, Venus Fly? :mandown: I hope you don't drag it in the rate, assuming you take part :mandown:
I don't usually like musicals and I'm bitter that this soundtracks took off and La La Legend's didn't :lipton: I also refuse to watch Moonlight because of the Oscars :fan:
Your mom being a relatable legend whew :jonny: Oceans 8 was excellent, I even snuck in to see it for the second time :shakeno:
If anything, that would be Roaring 20s since it's gutter trash but some people seem to like it :-*
Lowkey same but it lasted a long time on my chart and isn't far off from 3x platinum :fish1:
If anything, she put out the strongest ones as the leads :oh: and isn't this album coming in about 3 weeks or so, seems like a non event
Nicotine and Far Too Young To Die are filler and there's some others that don't slay so :thing: 

It's possible :sistrens:
Their first 2 albums were pretty much all typical boyband songs, Midnight Memories is when they started to shift into a more mature, chill sound (with some bops still spread around.) FOUR is their best release and MITAM is 2nd place. :gaycat2:
Nico and the Niners didn't do anything for me but Jumpsuit is solid. Ddd it just came out, serving Dory memory teas :toofunny3:

Oh, I've seen that title but haven't heard it :oh: I might, but I still have to download + listen to her early stuff.
Well honestly The Greatest Showman's soundtrack is superior but La La Land is easily the better film. Honestly you could just skip TGS's movie and only listen to the music. :keir: sfdsjfi a mess, Moonlight was cute but I expected more from it.
We been knew! Hmmm can't relate to that :-* Actually she saw it with me in theaters and fell asleep :rip: And she loves the original trilogy. Then again she passes out 90% of the time we watch something after 7pm.
Roaring 20s is good but I suppose I can understand why people would dislike it :-* The chorus is a little different
We love that :nicole:
Barbie Tingz is my least favorite so far but Chun-Li is probably the best one so I guess you're half right :gaycat3: And yep!
Luckily neither of those are in my top 5 so I'm not pressed :flower: Though I definitely disagree!

11/25

21P debuting + Imagine Dragons on-deck :party:

Sigrid pisses me off tbh. She looks like a 12 year old. She's not 12! She needs to stop looking like a 12 year old.

Focus, Bloom, and Delicate all falling :weeps: CiTM and High Hopes both rising up :clap3: Youngblood falling though :'(

Let You Be Right is okay but the new song is talented tbh! Say Amen just dying :skull: I hate the new Billie song tbh :cm:

20 hours ago, Remmy said:

Whew 6 days later and I'm still pressed at this post :) If you took out their voices and replaced them with Carly you'd be going insane so HUSH! I don't see anything wrong with this era so far. :gaycat3: Well NSBiLA could be better but she went off on Focus.
The single they released after FIL, Live In the Moment, was on here for 20 weeks ya blind bat :cm: who is FBR
Whoops I didn't know but apparently it was last year so that's too far away :gaycat4: I'll accept current singles from February & later

Well that's because Carly's voice is amazing, some Australian (?) vixens can't relate :flower: I slightly prefer NSBiLA :fan:

Fueled By Ramen aka the worst record label on the planet tbh :jamming: and honestly,,, that rule strikes me as very misogynistic.

Good Love still on top :jonny:

Raw EP is a mess :rip: Shedules is pretty great tho

CITM in top 10 now :eek:

Pink Lemonade free falling :'(

Ashlee's Boys :smitten: should've been a single, still hate how she dropped BW era :'(

11/20

troye blocked :fan:

I need a video por good love :cm:

kream coming :clap3:

It seems like they're promoting Natural as an actual radio single this time... I'll wait for a video or something to make it more interesting to me :cm:

The Zedd song was just ok. Glad for 21P debuting though.

NTLTC isn’t going to make it to retirement :dancehall3:

Fall In Line off :deadbanana4:Liberation’s deep cuts are aging miles better than the singles

High Hopes almost top 10,slay a bit :-*

Caught In The Middle is okay but they should’ve pushed Idle Worship

Bloom out of top 5:shakeno:at least it’s having a cute run 

That Aly & AJ reign just wont let up :skull: 

QcpYTvy.gif

10/20

How long will Aly & AJ stay at #1???

Sigrid debuting at #2 and almost taking over

15/20 Caught In the Middle and Kream going top 10 :clap3:

Omg poor Bed :rip: 

Kream is gonna become a hit :jonny: 

Delicate's longevity :clap3: 

Hi bii, I'm finally catching up on your countdown! :flower: 
12/20

Make Me Feel retiring + Delicate almost following her footsteps :clap3: 

Anticipate for my midyear charts hunny. :fan: 
See you in my c/d. :smile: 

I hope Allie or Sigrid knock Aly & AJ off next week :duca: Kream in the top 10 and High Hopes still creeping up :clap3:

Jumpsuit getting a good debut :fish1: I think both of the songs are nice but they already messed up this era :rip:

They were huge 2 years ago but this is noT what they shoulda came back with. Let You Be Right still here :eddie:

Delicate still top 10 and only 1 week left :party: Natural is alright but their new music is not the tea tbh :michael:

you should see me in a crown is a cute bop :jamming: I hope LAMB gets AOTW next week :duca: Gwen's discography >

On 20/07/2018 at 11:06 PM, Remmy said:

It's possible :sistrens:
Their first 2 albums were pretty much all typical boyband songs, Midnight Memories is when they started to shift into a more mature, chill sound (with some bops still spread around.) FOUR is their best release and MITAM is 2nd place. :gaycat2:
Nico and the Niners didn't do anything for me but Jumpsuit is solid. Ddd it just came out, serving Dory memory teas :toofunny3:

Oh, I've seen that title but haven't heard it :oh: I might, but I still have to download + listen to her early stuff.
Well honestly The Greatest Showman's soundtrack is superior but La La Land is easily the better film. Honestly you could just skip TGS's movie and only listen to the music. :keir: sfdsjfi a mess, Moonlight was cute but I expected more from it.
We been knew! Hmmm can't relate to that :-* Actually she saw it with me in theaters and fell asleep :rip: And she loves the original trilogy. Then again she passes out 90% of the time we watch something after 7pm.
Roaring 20s is good but I suppose I can understand why people would dislike it :-* The chorus is a little different
We love that :nicole:
Barbie Tingz is my least favorite so far but Chun-Li is probably the best one so I guess you're half right :gaycat3: And yep!
Luckily neither of those are in my top 5 so I'm not pressed :flower: Though I definitely disagree!

Yeah and I don't remember their singles being good either :-* Story Of My Life (or kinda Live While We're Young I guess) was their first song I liked. Didn't Four literally have 2 singles :deadbanana4:

Nico is quite nice and I guess kinda similar to their old sound, not sure why Jumpsuit was chosen as the lead, it's like they wanted to flop CNsZTL8.png

I guess it was just that forgettable!

I guess you'll hear it soon enough :fan: great, I'll be awaiting your ballot x

Idk even Kesha couldn't make me like This Is Me and I love the LLL soundtrack so :keir: what is the movie even about? Is it AHS: Freak Show but without the death?

Ok I take back what I said about her, relatable legend cancelled :shakeno:

A kii how the best one is like, a 6/10 :oh:

No tears left to cry - 13 weeks :cool:

Jumpsuit debut :eek:

Schedules is that song :jonny5:  so im happy is debuting high :cool:

say amen has to hold on a little more omg praying for ha

aTWC400.gif

Week 228 ⭐ 07 | 27 | 18

Top 20:

20. Panic! at the Disco- Say Amen (-3) [17wks] [#03] 3 WKS LEFT!
19. Kygo- Born to Be Yours (-5) [6wks] [#09]
18. Meghan Trainor- LET YOU BE RIGHT (-2) [7wks] [#16]
17. WALK THE MOON- Kamikaze (Return) [12wks] [#08]
16. Zedd- Happy Now (Debut) [1wk] [#16]
15. James Bay- Pink Lemonade (-2) [20wks] [#01 (x4)] RETIRED!!!
14. Panic! at the Disco- High Hopes (-3) [3wks] [#11]
13. Paramore- Caught In the Middle (-4) [3wks] [#09]
12. twenty one pilots- Jumpsuit (-4) [2wks] [#08]

11. Iggy Azalea- Kream (-1) [3wks] [#10]

10. Clean Bandit- Solo (+8) [10wks] [#02]
09. Bleachers- Alfie's Song (-4) [19wks] [#01 (x3)] 1 WK LEFT!
08. Troye Sivan- Bloom (-2) [12wks] [#02]
07. 5 Seconds of Summer- Youngblood (+5) [9wks] [#05]
06. John Mayer- New Light (-2) [11wks] {#03]

05. Taylor Swift- Delicate (+2) [20wks] [#01 (x1)] RETIRED!!!
04. Allie X- Focus (-1) [8wks] [#01 (x1)]
03. Sigrid- Schedules (-1) [2wks] [#02]
02. Aly & AJ- Good Love (-1) [6wks] [#01 (x5)]

01. Billie Eilish- you should see me.... (Debut) [1wk] [#01 (x1)]

On Deck:

25. Portugal. The Man- Tidal Wave (-10) <2w/15>
24. Ariana Grande- no tears left to cry (-4) <13w/05>
23. Imagine Dragons- Natural (-1)
22. 5SOSummer- Want You Back (-3) <19w/06>
21. James Bay- Just for Tonight (Pre-Debut)

Most Played Songs:

05. Billie Eilish- COPYCAT [10]
04. Taylor Swift- King of My Heart [11]
03. No Doubt- Underneath It All [11]
02. No Doubt- Hella Good [12]
01. Gwen Stefani- Cool [19]

Most Played Artists:

05. Miley Cyrus [29]
04. Billie Eilish [31]
03. Lindsay Lohan [37]
02. No Doubt [76]
01. Gwen Stefani [81]

Album of the Week(s):
Gwen Stefani 'Love. Angel. Music. Baby'

[[ RECORD EXTENDED - Most Returns (Song): WTM "Kamikaze" (3) ]]
[[ RECORD EXTENDED - Most Retired Songs: Taylor Swift (5) ]]

9951516e007627a23e265fd20af9eb1c.1000x1000x1.jpg  Gwen_Stefani_%E2%80%93_Love_Angel_Music_Baby_album_cover.png

DESTINATION: TIMELINE - Billie Eilish:
you should see me in a crown [1 wk] [#01 (x1)]
(If I discovered "bellyache" earlier, it definitely would've charted. Probably in the top 5, too.)

FUN FACT 1: WALK THE MOON's "Kamikaze" is the first song to return 3 times! Can they last more than a week? :keir:
FUN FACT 2: Since my focus was mainly on Gwen/No Doubt, this week's #1 battle was incredibly close. Aly & AJ managed to keep

a good distance from everyone else for the past 5 updates, but they were just 1 play behind Billie this time around.

RETIRED SONGS #70 + #71:

JAMES BAY "PINK LEMONADE"

TAYLOR SWIFT "DELICATE"

52847b3dbd83982781f074a17d19e2ac.1000x1000x1.jpg369211510578050.jpg?itok=Hb-GZh5b

FALL-OFFS:

20. Ariana Grande- no tears left to cry [13wks] [#05]
19. 5SOS- Want You Back [19wks] [#06]
15. Portugal. The Man- Tidal Wave [2wks] [#15]

POSSIBLE FUTURE DEBUTS + RETURNS:
Imagine Dragons- Natural [50%]
James Bay- Just for Tonight [70%]
Maroon 5- Girls Like You (Original) [35%]
P!nk- Secrets [50%]

Portugal. The Man- Tidal Wave [40%]

REPLIES - 07 | 20 | 18:

On 7/21/2018 at 11:22 AM, Diarrhoea said:

Sigrid pisses me off tbh. She looks like a 12 year old. She's not 12! She needs to stop looking like a 12 year old.

Focus, Bloom, and Delicate all falling :weeps: CiTM and High Hopes both rising up :clap3: Youngblood falling though :'(

Let You Be Right is okay but the new song is talented tbh! I hate the new Billie song tbh :cm:

Well that's because Carly's voice is amazing, some Australian (?) vixens can't relate :flower:

Fueled By Ramen aka the worst record label on the planet tbh :jamming: and honestly,,, that rule strikes me as very misogynistic.

Very interesting observation!

4 of these were reversed this week :)

If you're talking about TREAT MYSELF then I haven't heard it yet, waiting for the album. ALL THE WAYS is great though

That's really unfortunate :cm: Luckily the problem isn't the song!

So are theirs :) sfusdjfidjf NOT Australian, they were both born in Cali

Oh kiii, but yep no lies about that :gaycat3: Welp I guess you're complaining almost 5 years too late :fan:

On 7/21/2018 at 11:30 PM, TheWayWeWere said:

Raw EP is a mess :rip: Shedules is pretty great tho

Ashlee's Boys :smitten: should've been a single, still hate how she dropped BW era :'(

It was good but the slower songs weren't anything special. She chose tha right singles.

Right and right! Both deserved so much better. Actually, Ashlee deserved better in general.

On 7/22/2018 at 11:03 AM, PAD said:

I need a video por good love :cm:

Who can relate? WOO!

On 7/22/2018 at 11:55 AM, potent said:

It seems like they're promoting Natural as an actual radio single this time... I'll wait for a video or something to make it more interesting to me :cm:

The Zedd song was just ok.

Yeah both are just good but not great. I'd say Natural is definitely better than Next to Me though.

On 7/22/2018 at 4:56 PM, Chevysus said:

NTLTC isn’t going to make it to retirement :dancehall3:

Fall In Line off :deadbanana4:Liberation’s deep cuts are aging miles better than the singles

Caught In The Middle is okay but they should’ve pushed Idle Worship

Bloom out of top 5:shakeno:at least it’s having a cute run 

That Aly & AJ reign just wont let up :skull: 

Nope :-* But it's kinda deserved for how she disappointed me with Giaw and especially tlic!

Kinda tea :keir:

Idle Worship is indeed superior but I think CITM has more potential success-wise

Yeah he's serving longevity, don't worry about ha :gaycat2:

Whoops, they let up :oh: At least for now?

On 7/23/2018 at 8:22 AM, Pinkoverblue said:

How long will Aly & AJ stay at #1???

Sigrid debuting at #2 and almost taking over

Their slayage got interrupted, oop! Don't know how long it'll last though

Well deserved :fish1:

On 7/24/2018 at 11:22 AM, T.O.A.D.S. said:

Omg poor Bed :rip: 

Kream is gonna become a hit :jonny: 

If Nicki spent a little more time on the song, it would've debuted weeks ago :-*

I hope so, she bops :jamming:

On 7/25/2018 at 8:43 AM, K$Ellie said:

I hope Allie or Sigrid knock Aly & AJ off next week :duca: Kream in the top 10 and High Hopes still creeping up :clap3:

Jumpsuit getting a good debut :fish1: I think both of the songs are nice but they already messed up this era :rip:

They were huge 2 years ago but this is noT what they shoulda came back with.Natural is alright but their new music is not the tea tbh :michael:

you should see me in a crown is a cute bop :jamming: I hope LAMB gets AOTW next week :duca: Gwen's discography >

Yeah and I don't remember their singles being good either :-* Story Of My Life (or kinda Live While We're Young I guess) was their first song I liked. Didn't Four literally have 2 singles :deadbanana4:

I guess it was just that forgettable!

I guess you'll hear it soon enough :fan: great, I'll be awaiting your ballot x

Idk even Kesha couldn't make me like This Is Me and I love the LLL soundtrack so :keir: what is the movie even about? Is it AHS: Freak Show but without the death?

Ok I take back what I said about her, relatable legend cancelled :shakeno:

Neither did that, but they still got pulled off :) Whoops at all 3 slipping :oh: I think Jumpsuit is a good lead choice tbh

Yeah these post-Evolve songs are just alright. But I guess it's good that they're not attached to an album, at least.

Let them know :nicole: And you called it!

Mmm stan for Story of My Life! Yep, just 2 :!ohno: At least the legendary Night Changes was one of them

Yikes!

I downloaded both, just gotta listen :alexz3:

Kesha's version did nothing for me, TIM is kinda overrated in general. Not in my top 3 from the soundtrack. It's #4 though hehe

It's about P.T. Barnum and how he gathered all these "freaks" together to do a show for his profit only, abandoned them and then came back when he was abandoned by someone else, but they cut out a lot of the horrible tea in order to keep it family-friendly. :smiley: Basically all the performances are the best parts, take out the music and it's not really watchable.

Kiii :fan: We actually saw the new Mission: Impossible today at 2:15pm and she still dozed off for a few minutes :rip: I guess she just can't watch **** in the dark

5 hours ago, oceans said:

Schedules is that song :jonny5: 

say amen has to hold on a little more omg praying for ha

Right :jamming: Probably her 2nd best behind Strangers

I see you praying for the wicked on the weekend, sis

11/25

Delicate + Lemonade retire :alexz:

I was waiting for the Born to Be Yours video so it could get a boost for me, but honestly the video made me like it less :skull:

5SOS falling off right before retiring :dies:

9/25 

Delicate retires,Kamikaze is back on  & Solo returns to the Top 10  :heart2:

yssmiac is cute:clap3:

Delicate back in top 5 :rip: happy it made it to the retirement home

Bloom down just a tad more:emofish:

Solo up:celestial4:

Happy Now is Zedd’s best song since Stay:lipton2:

You better payola Panic into retirement :keir:

ntltc off:dancehall3:

We have the same #1 this week :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.