Jump to content

Selena Gomez


Royal Culture

Recommended Posts

On 2/20/2021 at 7:48 PM, DearSociety13 said:

How is Rare not even certified Gold yet? I just found this out & am very shocked, it’s been a year.

 

It got a whole 110-120K first week sales. You’d think it would’ve gotten an extra 390K in a year?

it Iis gold

it was updated with 700k sold only at the united states in december by billboard!! 

they'll probably buy only the Platinum certification 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/9500888/selena-gomez-rare-interscope-strategy-interview/ 

In pandemic-stricken 2020, Selena Gomez had one of her most successful years yet. After scoring her first Hot 100 No. 1 at the end of 2019 with the vulnerable post-breakup ballad “Lose You To Love Me,” Rare became her third No. 1 title in early 2020, earning 703,000 equivalent album units to date, according to Nielsen Music/MRC Data.

 

 

SG X DJ SNAKE COMING 1 WEEK BEFORE REVELACIÓN WE WON!!! 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • selenachris

    1509

  • lauren198

    1168

  • jxbuggie

    1155

  • Nurr

    1099

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, selenachris said:

Im kinda ok with this even if he is not hispanic bc at least it will do something in France lol

this is going to be MASSIVE in India (if it's good), they're both huge there 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ****Selena said:

this is going to be MASSIVE in India (if it's good), they're both huge there 

True! I feel like it will do better in the non hispanic european countries (Germany, France, Italy), most likely Spain, India, Latin America. And who knows in the US

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Selegend said:

it Iis gold

it was updated with 700k sold only at the united states in december by billboard!! 

they'll probably buy only the Platinum certification 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/9500888/selena-gomez-rare-interscope-strategy-interview/ 

In pandemic-stricken 2020, Selena Gomez had one of her most successful years yet. After scoring her first Hot 100 No. 1 at the end of 2019 with the vulnerable post-breakup ballad “Lose You To Love Me,” Rare became her third No. 1 title in early 2020, earning 703,000 equivalent album units to date, according to Nielsen Music/MRC Data.

 

 

SG X DJ SNAKE COMING 1 WEEK BEFORE REVELACIÓN WE WON!!! 

 

 

 

it is strange that they did not buy the platinum of the album, as they included the droplets in the target version and the RIAA counts the units generated by them for the album, so it should be around 1.3m now. 

 

Spoiler

Single-track downloads and streams must appear on some variation of the album (e.g. standard, deluxe, explicit, clean, etc.). Lead single sales and streams occurring prior to the album’s release date are eligible for album certification inclusion (upon the album’s release). - RIAA

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jxbuggie said:

Glad that the other Twitter insiders are quiet but I wonder if we are getting a magazine cover soon. :dancehall:

 

Yes!! I hope she has one for the release for revelación, every cover she had last year was amazing - honestly some of her best imo 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I still can't wrap my head around the fact that she is starting/releasing another album, in english, this year. I love her. 

I just hope she serves half as much as she has with Revelación lol 

Edited by selenachris
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/23/2021 at 3:18 PM, GuusLima said:

it is strange that they did not buy the platinum of the album, as they included the droplets in the target version and the RIAA counts the units generated by them for the album, so it should be around 1.3m now. 

 

  Reveal hidden contents

Single-track downloads and streams must appear on some variation of the album (e.g. standard, deluxe, explicit, clean, etc.). Lead single sales and streams occurring prior to the album’s release date are eligible for album certification inclusion (upon the album’s release). - RIAA

 

really weird indeed, I hope they don't expect it to reach 2x plat soon...

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chosensparkles said:

really weird indeed, I hope they don't expect it to reach 2x plat soon...

They are a mess if that's right maybe they are afraid of the backlashes making Rare (all versions) a 2x platinum album :gaycat2:

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

They are a mess if that's right maybe they are afraid of the backlashes making Rare (all versions) a 2x platinum album :gaycat2:

I mean if they do count the droplets (IAM, BL, Fetish and Wolves since BTY is on 13RW ST), it would be like

IAM - 400k

BL - 200k

Fetish - 100k

Wolves - 300k

 

so like 1M from those and the 700k from Rare, it would put the album at 1,7M, so maybe they are waiting for 2M

Link to post
Share on other sites
selena_lavigne
6 hours ago, Selenasworld said:

De Una Vez back in September

 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMe2k72fV/

 

Baila conmigo i believe back in October

 

 

 

 

I love how she's had everything ready to go for this EP several months ahead of time which gave us quality. Rare visuals were a mess cuz it was so rushed. And by the time they tried to change their mistake with Boyfriend and the deluxe the era had already started underperforming.

Link to post
Share on other sites

YOU SELENATORS ARE SICK I MEAN SERIOUSLY ILL ...

 

GIVE THE DOGS BACK !! SELENA HAS STOLEN ALL TYPES OF ITEMS IN THE LA COAST, LARGE AND SMALL, SO THAT SHE CAN HOLD RANSOMS FOR 'TINA' MONEY$$$. ITS SAD AND ITS NOT FUNNY SHE NEEDS AN INTERVENTION, AND A RESTRAINING ORDER TOO--GAGA USED TO MESSAGE HER FOR SUPPORT N THEN CUT BACK BC SELENA WAS UNRELATABLE.SELENA THINKS THIS IS SUPPOSED TO FIX HER NEED FOR REVENGE AND DRUGS .. SICK! FIX THIS FAST

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...