De Una Vez - 98%

Selenasworld
Just now, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

This made me SCREAMM :bibliahh:

The amount of ads and rareness in one post :bibliahh:

Hahaha selena's ventures interacting

Selenasworld

I didn't know this trash went Top 10 in NZ

is this actually right or is the heatseekers chart?

Selena’s Bad Liar
18 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

19 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

selena using her makeup line to promote her song ice cream while promoting her ice cream flavor while also promoting her ice cream brand and promoting her cooking show 

BeingRicardo
50 minutes ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

selena using her makeup line to promote her song ice cream while promoting her ice cream flavor while also promoting her ice cream brand and promoting her cooking show 

Queen of promo :clap3: if only

BeingRicardo

Her music videos with Hollywood Records were everything :jonny4: she signed to Interscope and her first ones were terrible, SOL had a good concept but it was really bad executed and directed, HTM was good tho, but with another director would had been better.

But then she released Bad Liar, a ****ing masterpiece of mv, grammy worthy tbh.

Selenasworld

Yeah Disney had budget for her MVs Good For You was a cheap ass MV maybe was rushed cuz the audio was smashing I can't remember

Sad Serenade

She had some "meh" videos with HR too like Round & Round and Falling Down. HR videos were more teen and colorful.

Now her videos are cheaper and simple and so with less replay value. Only exceptions are Hands To Myself and Bad Liar (for me)

I remember being so confused when the MV for Good For You came out. Literally just rolling around to a stripped down version of the song. :rip:

Still not over the fact we have some sort of confirmation she'll start the era for the next album this year already :duca:

I wonder what the plans are and how much of it she has recorded already

Royal Culture

I really want her to have a streaming smash in both audio and video, LYTLM did great on Spotify and Apple Music but the video had no replay value, now De Una Vez is killing it on YouTube but the song isn't really a bop for the GP to latch onto, I need Baila Conmigo to do both at the same time :jonny5:

Selenasworld
23 minutes ago, Royal Culture said:

I really want her to have a streaming smash in both audio and video, LYTLM did great on Spotify and Apple Music but the video had no replay value, now De Una Vez is killing it on YouTube but the song isn't really a bop for the GP to latch onto, I need Baila Conmigo to do both at the same time :jonny5:

I hate the iPhone deal with all my heart, her most watched video is THWWIW for a reason this could be the part 2. Also Look At Her Now did amazing considering it's ugly colors representation 

Royal Culture

When do we think she’ll announce? Another fake surprise? An actual rollout throughout the week?

8 minutes ago, Royal Culture said:

When do we think she’ll announce? Another fake surprise? An actual rollout throughout the week?

the EP announcement is coming on tuesday, maybe monday. not really sure what they’ll do after that, but we know it’s getting a midnight thursday release for once

5 hours ago, aquababy said:

the EP announcement is coming on tuesday, maybe monday. not really sure what they’ll do after that, but we know it’s getting a midnight thursday release for once

is this all confirmed? :duca:

BeingRicardo
11 hours ago, Selenasworld said:

I hate the iPhone deal with all my heart, her most watched video is THWWIW for a reason this could be the part 2. Also Look At Her Now did amazing considering it's ugly colors representation 

LAHN music video looks cool on the phone but really bad on Computers/TV, If recorded with a great director and good cameras it would have been a serve :jonny4: in what they did expend the Apple coins tho? It wasn't obviously on music videos or radio deals (nor playlisting :oh:)

BeingRicardo
12 hours ago, ThisIsLifeInColor said:

I know this is probably fake, but would be so cool if it were true :coffee:

TBH I don't think it will top DUV, the video is just one of her best, if she does tho :jonny4:

selenachris
On 1/24/2021 at 6:18 AM, Selenasworld said:

I didn't know this trash went Top 10 in NZ

is this actually right or is the heatseekers chart?

It was the Bubbling under and it is not trash, it is a nice song :!ohno:

selenachris

I like the GFY video, and using the original audio was great cause it feels more sensual (and also i feel like she wanted us to hear the version that she was gonna release before rocky jumping on it and help on tweaking the production of the song. After all it is about looking good and theres nothing that says that than her looking good lol

LAHN is also great, the concept, colors, choreo and camera coordination. Its just that the camera is not the best but it still turned out fine