Royal Culture

Selena Gomez

****Selena

FINALLY they learned to also tweet 

Selenashunty

Something must be coming. Selena always post about her fans before a big announcement

She did it with her past singles

aquababy

:heart:

jxbuggie

Aw cute. I think her team might have seen fans complaining. Either way I’m excited I know promo is probably coming for the cooking show and Rare beauty but hopefully she shares some personal things too.

Selegend
Posted (edited)

I used to call selenafanclub useless but nah, they’re useful cuz they tell Selena what’s going on without her having to read everything (a lot of hate and even fans comments are a lot of times insensitive). They probably screenshot and send to her some comments. 

she looks gorgeous, peaceful and august is going to be A GREAT month!!!! :heart: I’m so happy!!!!!! 

Edited by Selegend

****Selena
14 minutes ago, aquababy said:

:clap3:

she looks GOOOOOODDD and i'm glad she posted this video, I support her priority being the posts about covid/voting/BLM/others cause that's truly the most important stuff. 

she has so much stuff coming up, the BP collab, the cooking show, Rare Beauty, the Jordan Peele project, the documentary :jonny5:

maybe rare era isn't that bad 

Spoiler

I do feel like she has posted this 'same' video a bunch of times in the last few year (talking about how she is going to post more personal stuff and share things with us but she never does it, I hope this time it's different) 

misterjackpots

any idea of when rare beauty is dropping?

****Selena
Just now, misterjackpots said:

any idea of when rare beauty is dropping?

summer 2020... she is probably going to talk more about it next week 

Selegend
Posted (edited)

Rare era deserves a lot of rights cuz besides 17 flawless bops on the album, in December it will be already 2 years that she’s out from mental rehab or hospital with more serious health issues :date:

(she got some medication on hospital some days this year but i don’t think she needed to stay there like to sleep and stuff. Idk. But for sure if she stayed she didn’t need to stay a lot of days like she needed some past years) 

Edited by Selegend

SelenaGomez<3
5 hours ago, aquababy said:

She looks so good, love her so much :jonny:

Sansa

she looks fantastic. I guess she's fine and probably only posted it because she saw all the meltdowns. also her doing this definitely means things are coming. I'm excited.

Bbmm
Posted (edited)

Here to debut my new Selena icon. Ps i got the Rare deluxe vinyl. I JUST had to own Boyfriend, Souvenir, She, and Feel Me physically. 

Edited by Bbmm

ThisIsLifeInColor

I seriously missed her so much. Can’t wait to see what August brings for us.

#SG2

#SG3 is coming...... hopefully 

****Selena
3 minutes ago, #SG2 said:

#SG3 is coming...... hopefully 

give us the sara bareilles serve!!! 

Bbmm

Selena deserved a vma nomination :noparty:

FantasyRide

The way I’m still not bored of any tracks on Rare (besides Cut You Off..which is still cute background music) :heart: 

Selegend

Augustlena is coming to SERVE!!! :clap3:

couldn't care less about the VMAs

"Selena" is WW trending btw, everyone talking about how snubbed she was.  /not the only one btw, Harry and Dua also got snubbed. 

****Selena
57 minutes ago, FantasyRide said:

The way I’m still not bored of any tracks on Rare (besides Cut You Off..which is still cute background music) :heart: 

cut you off deserves respect :noparty:

selenachris

Why do I feel like that video and what she said in it is setting up the documentary? She has lots of things in the pipeline and not everything will be out in August but maybe she will announce it officially soon. 
Rare Beauty, HBOMax show, more music hopefully, doc, and im sure she has more things coming. Excited!

FantasyRide
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, ****Selena said:

cut you off deserves respect :noparty:

I like it, but it’s probably the only one I wouldn’t actively seek out. If it comes on in the background I won’t change it but it’s definitely not a fave. 

-

I rearranged the album and added all of the droplets/features from the era and the album feels so fresh to me again :heart: 

Edited by FantasyRide

jxbuggie

:party: if its really in 2 weeks we should get the trailer soon.

Sansa
1 hour ago, jxbuggie said:

:party: if its really in 2 weeks we should get the trailer soon.

How do you know it's in 2 weeks? I wonder why there's a date with all the shows but on Selena's it says "date to be announced"

jxbuggie
21 minutes ago, Sansa said:

How do you know it's in 2 weeks? I wonder why there's a date with all the shows but on Selena's it says "date to be announced"

I had found it on Google, this also how I found all the chefs for a all 10 episodes. It might have been changed or maybe the date is not legit.

Looking at when they released the trailer for Amy's doc vs when it premiered there was 2 weeks in between.

EeIL8KhXoAEioHi?format=jpg&name=small

jxbuggie

People think that it might a single maybe what that Harry dude was talking about like a remix, or acoustic version. Or maybe related to the doc.