Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

Guys Selena has a health problem that she NEEDS to take care of this time... no more pushing to the limit!!!!! she wont be performing much (and she really shouldnt) 

But We’re 99,99% gettin an AMA performance. Its like HER award show, and Im already so excited!! 

• Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• selenachris

• lauren198

• jxbuggie

• Nurr

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ****Selena said:

hmmm... hello?

the ig pic flopped, she needs to continue hyping it so the gp gets to know that she is releasing and not just posting random captions

1024e193f870b8728c13c144219af3e4.gif

Flopped? But ir has over 3M likes...

2 minutes ago, ****Selena said:

hmmm... hello?

the ig pic flopped, she needs to continue hyping it so the gp gets to know that she is releasing and not just posting random captions

It didn't though, i'm seeing everyone commenting on social media and also she would have all the attention tonight bc nobody relevant is releasing i guess

Next week there's Ariana with Lizzo and rumors that Adele is coming sometime this month and the next one so who knows :skull:

I don't want to share the spotlight

6 minutes ago, rafacog said:

If it’s a countdown leads exactly to tonight’s midnight

no it doesn't, he posted that at like 9:27 pm

4 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

It didn't though, i'm seeing everyone commenting on social media and also she would have all the attention tonight bc nobody relevant is releasing i guess

Next week there's Ariana with Lizzo and rumors that Adele is coming sometime this month and the next one so who knows :skull:

I don't want to share the spotlight

well a remix won't make much noise (especially at ariana's pace rn)

but yeah, selena will never win against adele

Eh i'll go to sleep now 

when I wake up in 7 hours i'll either GAG cause she released or continue with my day and wait for next friday. Night putas

1 minute ago, Fetish for MiMi said:

It’s 7.32am in my country and I usually wake up at 12.00pm 

We are all selena's *****s

Party Monster

Okay I need one more teaser and the release tonight. If we’re going by her teams logic, she’s gonna go quiet until next week and tease around Wednesday/Thursday and release Friday. I need the former to come true.

43 minutes ago, fanboyn8 said:

Alright make a prediction atrl

quote this post with your reaction if she releases tonight if you actually think it’s coming tonight

I hate u all

Why don't y'all think it's coming now :rip: Harry Styles didn't start properly teasing last week until an hour before release. CHILL!

TalkThatRihanna
1 minute ago, P!NK2LOVE said:

Why don't y'all think it's coming now :rip: Harry Styles didn't start properly teasing last week until an hour before release. CHILL!

Mr S would’ve spilled something Sis. Why would he say more tea in 5 days if it was coming tonight p

6 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

Mr S would’ve spilled something Sis. Why would he say more tea in 5 days if it was coming tonight p

Maybe he's gonna post 'midnight' or something.