Selena Gomez

Royal Culture

I hope she teases something every day if she's indeed releasing next week to keep the hype going. The likes shows that people are PERCHED so she needs to embrace that chance.

Also i hope her team is not dumb to drop the song once again on a Thursday. Video + lyric + TTH's #1 on a Friday please

oJ0CVPn.gif

Edited by Lady Claire
  • Replies 24.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• selenachris

• lauren198

• jxbuggie

• Nurr

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

I hope she teases something every day if she's indeed releasing next week to keep the hype going. The likes shows that people are PERCHED so she needs to embrace that chance.

Also i hope her team is not dumb to drop the song once again on a Thursday. Video + lyric + TTH's #1 on a Friday please

oJ0CVPn.gif

I feel like she will tease everyday, she posted at noon exact today, so we should expect another post tomorrow at noon (hopefully)

32 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

Yes!!! I was thinking about this yesterday too!! They also have the same manager. Ugh i love both smm

Everything that Selena is involved turns out to be so mediatic... Even the Connar party that she didnt post NOTHING about, made headlines! Idk if thats really organic, her team has to do something wtf... I think they kinda work on things we dont see behind the scenes... they cant be THAT useless! Its not possible lmao 

https://www.elle.com/culture/a29458435/selena-gomez-connar-franklin-birthday-party-details-photos/ 

Edited by Selegend
43 minutes ago, selenachris said:

Why did this just make me scream 

He’s thirsty, and comments on everything in a way that I cant describe. Maybe not for clout, but annoyingly :fan:. Like the Blackpink thing, and getting fans to talk about him..

25 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

oJ0CVPn.gif

Just not for too long remember when Taylor teased Me! for 2 whole weeks through those ugly abstract instagram posts? It was truly insufferable. Nowadays you don't tease for 2-3 weeks if she is doing it, it better come fast

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, Selegend said:

Everything that Selena is involved turns out to be so mediatic... Even the Connar party that she didnt post NOTHING about, made headlines! Idk if thats really organic, her team has to do something wtf... I think they kinda work on things we dont see behind the scenes... they cant be THAT useless! Its not possible lmao 

https://www.elle.com/culture/a29458435/selena-gomez-connar-franklin-birthday-party-details-photos/ 

Girl vogue always makes a damn article about her damn ig posts :skull: 

6 minutes ago, jxbuggie said:

Do we know if other interscope artists like Billie and Lana release on Fridays?

yes, norman fuc rockwell did

selena_lavigne

she really is coming hard. tbh i wasn't that perched after Bad Liar and Fetish the songs were great but they weren't like album material u know what i mean. they feel like droplets. i'm ready for the ARTISTRY.

58 minutes ago, jxbuggie said:

Do we know if other interscope artists like Billie and Lana release on Fridays?

Summer Walker's debut album and its lead single were released on Fridays.

8 minutes ago, Soobin said:

Summer Walker's debut album and its lead single were released on Fridays.

So it’s really just her team that sucks, idg their strategy.

I scrolled down her IG until Bad Liar and she never teases everyday. she kinda does 1 day yes 1 day no, or 1 day yes 2 days no. 
Sometimes it happened 2 days in a row but its not the most common. 

still hoping for something tomorrow since this time is different, we’re getting a documentary AND a album.

Come & Get It 201,891,924
Slow Down 79,541,766
The Heart Wants What It Wants 284,109,225
Good For You 482,720,849
Same Old Love 392,859,428
Hands To Myself 468,591,358
Kill Em With Kindness 414,363,604
We Don't Talk Anymore 901,639,142
It Ain't Me 899,622,578
Bad Liar 375,660,275
Fetish 299,690,229
Wolves 761,739,271