• lauren198

• jxbuggie

• Nurr

Top Posters In This Topic

popularmoonlight
Just now, Loveyoubxtch said:

I need the lead for SG3 f/ The Weekend to come out asap tbh 

:gaycat2:

That can wait as a second single treatment, I want her to come out slaying solo :gaycat1: and it better come soon like March so we can get a summer smash

16 minutes ago, ISlayForX said:

Are there any stats for her? I think her social media numbers are impressive but what about everything else?

She has sold around 40M records total.

Revival has sold over 400k in the US and 1M (with shipments) WW, 1.4B streams on spotify and 1.3B on youtube totalizing ~3.5M album units moved so far. She can do better if she devotes more time to improve her performances adding dance routines, vocal lessons and theatrical elements but that's not like she did badly this past era.

Edited by lauren198
Just now, ralani said:

the intro to this still gets to me  "i was pain" :cries: queen

Ugh, one of her best singles/videos without a doubt, she truly did that :jonny4: 

7 minutes ago, and.y said:

Hello Selenators! I've been a fan since WOWP. I've seen her at the Stars Dance Tour and the Revival Tour.

Love the OP! :heart2:

welcome! :heart2: you're already a better stan than I am 

1 minute ago, ralani said:

welcome! :heart2: you're already a better stan than I am 

Thank you! :heart2: I just think she's really down-to-earth and inspirational. She's stayed true to who she is, and she's gone through so much. She's one of the biggest Hispanic artists of my generation, so I'll probably always stan her. I'm so excited for her next album.

7 minutes ago, and.y said:

Thank you! :heart2: I just think she's really down-to-earth and inspirational. She's stayed true to who she is, and she's gone through so much. She's one of the biggest Hispanic artists of my generation, so I'll probably always stan her. I'm so excited for her next album.

I agree! she's so likable I don't understand how some people genuinely hate her. I know my girl isn't the most talented but she does great for what she has and makes excellent pop music so :chick3:

9 minutes ago, and.y said:

Tea! :clap3: 

1 minute ago, ralani said:

I agree! she's so likable I don't understand how some people genuinely hate her. I know my girl isn't the most talented but she does great for what she has and makes excellent pop music so :chick3:

She makes amazing pop songs and Revival is a solid pop album. I don't get the hate either. :michael:

26 minutes ago, ralani said:

the intro to this still gets to me  "i was pain" :cries: queen

This masterpiece still has me shook.

26 minutes ago, Loveyoubxtch said:

I'm here for this  :gaycat5:

Sel better come through!

9 minutes ago, Royal Culture said:

OP officially has a little bit going on in it, I'll be restoring it fully very soon! Hope you guys like :heart2:

Looks great!

34 minutes ago, lauren198 said:

She has sold around 40M records total.

Revival has sold over 400k in the US and 1M (with shipments) WW, 1.4B streams on spotify and 1.3B on youtube totalizing ~3.5M album units moved so far. She can do better if she devotes more time to improve her performances adding dance routines, vocal lessons and theatrical elements but that's not like she did badly this past era.

I have been stanning revival since it first came out. Of Course it being based on Stripped's influence captured my attention but i think she did an amazing job and i love revival for what it is. A solid pop record.

SoSickOfThatSOL
44 minutes ago, ralani said:

@Trent it better be a target deluxe track next era

As long as they released through soundcloud as they said I'm good.

i still remember the hype for this iconic masterpiece.

the fact i stayed up till 8am, all night, to be able to gif this fast as i could... the memories :smitten: 

STILL the best song of 2015 tbh