Top Posters In This Topic

• selenachris

• jxbuggie

• lauren198

• Nurr

Top Posters In This Topic

unclefloprry

My thread was inspired by @selena_lavigne threads. :giraffe:

btw I love Selena, she's my 16th most listened artist and one of my best childhood memories. 

Selena’s Bad Liar
5 minutes ago, unclefloprry said:

My thread was inspired by @selena_lavigne threads. :giraffe:

btw I love Selena, she's my 16th most listened artist and one of my best childhood memories. 

just another opportunity to drag [redacted] :heart2:

3zDRB4I.gif

unclefloprry
2 minutes ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

just another opportunity to drag [redacted] :heart2:

3zDRB4I.gif

do whatever makes you sleep.  :giraffe:

La Luna
53 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

A new smash single is incoming because there have been so many ATRL threads made about her being a flop recently.

that is the sign that Selena is coming soon :falcon:

Yup ATRL always  jinx things  that  they like.  So they hating Selena means she will smash. Remember when they tried to say she was over and then boom,  LYTLM happened?  :fan:

They did they same thing with Gaga saying she was over, making fun of  A Star is Born, only for her end up smashing with the soundtrack song and  getting acclaim with the movie. 
I need this same "luck" for Selena. Atrl wouldn't know how to react lmao.

La Luna
Posted (edited)

ATRL is  delusional when the topic is Selena. The way they keep lying to convince themselves Selena is a flop lmao. I don't even going to waste my time with them.
Selena's success will speak for herself. She has multiples projects and once they start to get released she will be everywhere.

:gaycat5: 

Edited by La Luna
WAKAWAKA

we have so much to look forward to this year from omib press tour to rare beauty going international and probably new music on the side!

• #FreeBritney Activist
Leigh

Selena should collab with Toni Braxton tbh. 

aquababy
7 minutes ago, Godly said:

The likes

3zDRB4I.gif

a mogul

3zDRB4I.gif

selenachris

Interesting that Selena is now a bad actress and she should stick to her very successful career in music, when its always been the opposite. Till now. It looks like OSH are scared of her potential in the film industry 

Selena’s Bad Liar

What are we feeling for the lead?

I'm torn between her serving another Come & Get It level bop, or a heart wrenching masterpiece like Perfect. Kind of want a dual release a la LYTLM/LAHN again :jonny5:

Whatever it is please let the Bad Liar sound die and stay buried 

3zDRB4I.gif

Selena’s Bad Liar
Posted (edited)

Also boyfriend deserved to be payolad to death and shoved down peoples throats on radio. i know the audience said no but this song is simply a moment in her career i fear :jonny5:

Edited by Selena’s Bad Liar
selenachris
3 minutes ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

I'm torn between her serving another Come & Get It level bop, or a heart wrenching masterpiece like Perfect. Kind of want a dual release a la LYTLM/LAHN again :jonny5:

3zDRB4I.gif

A Midnight Sky, a Kiss Me More etc tbh

selenachris

Also boyfriend deserved to be payolad to death and shoved down peoples throats on radio. i know the audience said no but this song is simply a moment in her career i fear :jonny5:

And I agree, fans hate it but because it flopped. It is a banger and the obvious single choice 

aquababy
53 minutes ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

3zDRB4I.gif

I want a bop 

3zDRB4I.gif

La Luna
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

3zDRB4I.gif

I need her to bring this energy back

Her voice right here is so ugh perfect. Whisperlena for the win.  I really want her to bring this vibe back. It's works so well for her voice 

Edited by La Luna
Godly
Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

Also Souvenir deserved to be payolad to death and shoved down peoples throats on radio

Tea

64A974AB-A879-4905-BBE4-FFF50641BFB6.thu

1 hour ago, Selena’s Bad Liar said:

3zDRB4I.gif

I was thinking that the best route for her could be the Billie/Justin kinda rollout for their latest projects. It'd be better if she released a few standalone singles without announcing any project to go with them, so that they can hopefully turn into hits with time on their own a la BTY and rack up streams, and after that drop the album with a final single to get pushed with it. It'd be for the best because she could stay lowkey and on the side while letting the singles do their thing, she's too exposed now to have a lead single be really hyped the way LYTLM was so I hope they won't stake everything on the lead like they did in the past. The issue at the heart of this is that she needs really good, refreshing music with replay value to pull something like this, so basically if she doesn't switch it up from Rare it's over

3zDRB4I.gif

Edited by Godly
La Luna
12 hours ago, Leigh said:

Selena should collab with Toni Braxton tbh. 

Wooo sounds good.

Imagine Selena sampling this song.

:jonny:

WAKAWAKA

anything but whisper pop please! we jsut want clear crisp vocals!

Selena’s Bad Liar
2 hours ago, selenachris said:

A Midnight Sky, a Kiss Me More etc tbh

1 hour ago, aquababy said:

I want a bop 

3zDRB4I.gif

I was thinking of a Fetish type bop, she could pull it off even better blonde

And no whisper pop 

3zDRB4I.gif

Selena’s Bad Liar
1 hour ago, Godly said:

Tea

64A974AB-A879-4905-BBE4-FFF50641BFB6.thu

I was thinking that the best route for her could be the Billie/Justin kinda rollout for their latest projects. It'd be better if she released a few standalone singles without announcing any project to go with them, so that they can hopefully turn into hits with time on their own a la BTY and rack up streams, and after that drop the album with a final single to get pushed with it. It'd be for the best because she could stay lowkey and on the side while letting the singles do their thing, she's too exposed now to have a lead single be really hyped the way LYTLM was so I hope they won't stake everything on the lead like they did in the past. The issue at the heart of this is that she needs really good, refreshing music with replay value to pull something like this, so basically if she doesn't switch it up from Rare it's over

3zDRB4I.gif

She's been a buzzing name lately but her music hasn't been part of the discussion, and with her bag of viral tik tok sounds, she can make the most out of it and turn it into hype 

3zDRB4I.gif

the issue with selena has been the quality imo, ariana released TUN which was very personal and felt authentic. Rare - Revelacion literally felt like a robot :toofunny2: She just needs to not aim to make a perfect pop radio album

3zDRB4I.gif

aquababy

I was thinking of a Fetish type bop, she could pull it off even better blonde

And no whisper pop 

3zDRB4I.gif

good luck with that

3zDRB4I.gif