Demi Lovato - 'Tell Me You Love Me'

Zayn Malik

Just now, TheBritneyKiss said:

In before she actually gets the #1 :jonny3: Ms.Lovato doesn't have the biggest hits but her opening weeks have always been consistent. 

No way sis. Miley opens with HUGE numbers. More than any Disney girl. And then we have Shania. 

Demi said she doesn't care about a #1 for a reason... and here we have the reason. :lmao: 

• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like the title but i'm actually really excited for this after hearing the snippets :jonny:

I'm surprised her label is letting her go against Miley and Shania, guess they're fine with her settling for #3

I hated it at first but i kind of get what they're going for. So this is basically an album full of love/heartbreak songs and the cover is very raw and she looks vulnerable. The GP might be here for it

Just now, thatsmydemi said:

I love the cover. She's not trying to be sexy or use sex. And the black and white effect makes it more 'serious' let's say. :worship2: 

I don't think "serious" is the word, but I agree. She looks beautiful and has a rawness feeling to it. I don't like TMYLM as an album title tho. 

Not sure if I like the album title (looks more just like a song title) and I would remove the border...

29th September is going to be awesome :jonny3:

Archived