Jump to content

Taylor Swift - 'reputation'


levi_valvi

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it goes has been as performed as many times as it has due to the level of quality it has relative to the rest of the album.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

So it goes has been as performed as many times as it has due to the level of quality it has relative to the rest of the album.

tumblr_inline_oquqobbrbv1rs22qz_540.gif 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Ugh I only recently found the Making of KOMH and the first two minutes of this is SO GOOD I need a proper pop/stadium rock guitar led album from her STAT

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bindi said:

Do we have all the making of the songs?

Sadly no

 

Gorgeous

I Did Something Bad

Delicate

Call It What You Want

Don’t Blame Me

Getaway Car 

This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things

 

 

(Not in order)

We have previews of LWYMMD and RFI? but we never got a season two. I wonder why.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Burqa said:

Sadly no

 

Gorgeous

I Did Something Bad

Delicate

Call It What You Want

Don’t Blame Me

Getaway Car 

This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things

 

 

(Not in order)

We have previews of LWYMMD and RFI? but we never got a season two. I wonder why.

:'(

thanks anyway!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Kanye West said:

Is the era over?

 

10 minutes ago, Dingdong123 said:

So the era’s over? This bitch, not giving us that IDSB video! What a mess.

No

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Burqa said:

Sadly no

 

Gorgeous

I Did Something Bad

Delicate

Call It What You Want

Don’t Blame Me

Getaway Car 

This Is Why We Can’t Have Nice Things

 

 

(Not in order)

We have previews of LWYMMD and RFI? but we never got a season two. I wonder why.

OMG Where did you watch them?

And maybe season 2 will come out after the era's over or in reputation's anniversary or something like that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Suga'fall said:

OMG Where did you watch them?

And maybe season 2 will come out after the era's over or in reputation's anniversary or something like that

It was something like a trailer for the episodes. Lemme search it later though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Rico Shameless v2 said:

SIG has been that song since release.

I've been saying this since day 1 too

I don't know why does it always take y'all so long 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/23/2018 at 4:46 PM, Flexus said:

Ugh I only recently found the Making of KOMH and the first two minutes of this is SO GOOD I need a proper pop/stadium rock guitar led album from her STAT

 

 

The way this makes me love the song even more :jonny: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...