Top Posters In This Topic

• ultraviolence.xx

• Jackson

• UFO

• ceremonials

anyone wanna read my song

15 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

the hype, it's unreal!

nn I never really (genuinely) overhype my songs because I feel like more than half the time things that I think are great include flaws I wouldn't have noticed and then other things I don't think much of get praised from time to time so it's like what-is-the-truth.gif

8 minutes ago, Covergirl said:

anyone wanna read my song

my inbox is open!

i buy my own things

giphy.gif

i pay my own bills

giphy.gif

these diamond rings

giphy.gif

my automobiles

giphy.gif

did anyone else get annoyed when kesha said "these diamond rings" and then in the video she flaunts her $2 rings from her flop kesha rose jewellery line?

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Aurora said:

did anyone else get annoyed when kesha said "these diamond rings" and then in the video she flaunts her $2 rings from her flop kesha rose jewellery line?

giphy.gif

she tried it 

giphy.gif

good knews: i has half a chorus!

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Aurora said:

good knews: i has half a chorus!

giphy.gif

Written by lolcats judging by this post?

20 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Written by lolcats judging by this post?

funny because I just finished my first draft

it's 248 words too (without worrying about word count) so I think I did alright

8 hours ago, Aurora said:

giphy.gif

She never said they were real diamonds tho...

giphy.gif

As I leave this Earth and sail into the infinite cosmic universe, the wars, the triumphs, the beauty, and the bloodshed, the ocean of human endeavor, it all grows quiet, insignificant. I'm nothing more than recycled stardust and borrowed energy, born from a rock, spinning in the aether. I watch my life backwards and forwards and I feel free. Nothing is real, love is everything, and I know nothing. 

I'm gonna submit my song in French  :fan:

Edited by FCKNAmbrosia

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, keshaspearsxo said:

As I leave this Earth and sail into the infinite cosmic universe, the wars, the triumphs, the beauty, and the bloodshed, the ocean of human endeavor, it all grows quiet, insignificant. I'm nothing more than recycled stardust and borrowed energy, born from a rock, spinning in the aether. I watch my life backwards and forwards and I feel free. Nothing is real, love is everything, and I know nothing. 

:jonny3:ugh this has been stuck in my head for days now. obsessed with spaceship

2 hours ago, keshaspearsxo said:

the solar eclipse her impact! 

20 minutes ago, Jackson said:

the solar eclipse her impact! 

I wasn't kidding when I asked how you want us to format our entries. What's the best way for you? 

26 minutes ago, SaintWest said:

someone give me a concépt!

write a song about me :fan:

26 minutes ago, SaintWest said:

someone give me a concépt!

You're a caterpillar about to go through metamorphosis like all the others, but you're scared that you'll lose a part of you that makes you unique, but in the end, you find that what you look like on the outside doesn't matter because on the inside you're the same.

31 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

I wasn't kidding when I asked how you want us to format our entries. What's the best way for you? 

Whatever, I'm just gonna put them in a google doc 

41 minutes ago, Hug said:

You're a caterpillar about to go through metamorphosis like all the others, but you're scared that you'll lose a part of you that makes you unique, but in the end, you find that what you look like on the outside doesn't matter because on the inside you're the same.

giphy.gif

28 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Whatever, I'm just gonna put them in a google doc 

Dddd you may learn soon that some people send very ****ed up formats given the new pm systems weird ways. 

14 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

Dddd you may learn soon that some people send very ****ed up formats given the new pm systems weird ways. 

I'm just going to send a link to a Pastebin with the lyrics, info, etc. I don't have time for NewTRL PMs.

Edited by SaintWest

5 minutes ago, SaintWest said:

I'm just going to send a link to a Pastebin with the lyrics, info, etc. I don't have time for NewTRL PMs.

I found those annoying as a host ngl

12 minutes ago, keshaspearsxo said:

I found those annoying as a host ngl

sucks for the judges then :cm:

10 minutes ago, Gastrodonatella said:

you told me i was allowed to do that so i'm victim blaming

Yes because I'm not a tyrant host I'm a nice accommodating host who suffered in silence :chick3: