PLATINUM HIT 11▴ congratulations aurora ♛

Jackson

The one time I did a long song title last season I flopped to oblivion (well it went #5 but still) #Justice4TheManThatIveBecome

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ultraviolence.xx

• Jackson

• UFO

• ceremonials

4 minutes ago, Jackson said:

The one time I did a long song title last season I flopped to oblivion (well it went #5 but still) #Justice4TheManThatIveBecome

The title wasn't long enough

qLvujgf.gif 

I think my longest (and most extra) title for a PH song is "The Way of the Lawless (Immoral Demons)"

2 minutes ago, Hug said:

I think my longest (and most extra) title for a PH song is "The Way of the Lawless (Immoral Demons)"

dd :skull: 

mine is so basic, it was Suicidal Beauty Queen for season 6 and I expected it to be a Scarlet Bitch 2.0 but it flopped so bad 

my longest title ever is "My Crazy ****ed Up Living Wild Rebel Anthem" and it was the first song I ever submitted and it ****ing sucked and almost got me eliminated. Fortunately I followed it up with the succinct "Phobia" and went #1 the next week!

wait nvm I reread suicidal beauty queen and it sounds like a marina & the diamonds reject off electra heart, bye

"Dance of the Dragons and the Epitaph of Medieval *****s" and "Weekdays Faded Star, Weekend Cheap P***star – She and the Other She" say hi :fan:

Edited by FCKNAmbrosia

Just now, Jackson said:

my longest title ever is "My Crazy ****ed Up Living Wild Rebel Anthem" and it was the first song I ever submitted and it ****ing sucked and almost got me eliminated. Fortunately I followed it up with the succinct "Phobia" and went #1 the next week!

Serving a Kesha tea does not work with these judges I guess 

I'm debating whether or not to snapchat my semi crush or let it be

help gays

2mUXeCz.gif

Just now, MattyTacos said:

I'm debating whether or not to snapchat my semi crush or let it be

help gays

2mUXeCz.gif

Your little heart thing is gonna fly out and attack your crush if you don't do something about it and won't it be awkward when you end up accidentally hugging him in front of everybody.

Just now, Hug said:

Your little heart thing is gonna fly out and attack your crush if you don't do something about it and won't it be awkward when you end up accidentally hugging him in front of everybody.

:dies: I guess I can send subtle hints like thanking him for bringing alc and see if he tries to continue the convo :gaycat4:

1 like = hug your crush

1 reply = date your crush

1 follow = marry your crush

ignore = your crush will never love u :(

6 minutes ago, Hug said:

1 like = hug your crush

HAHAH he's mine @Lane Boy

CTZ4WbfWwAI7qwE.jpg

I never really submitted any long titles in PH, but my two longest in general are Run Before The Water Touches You and How Am I Supposed To Know Who I Am?

11 minutes ago, Hug said:

1 like = hug your crush

I probably ignored one of those chain things and that's why my relationships never work

oh well

V8W1AIj.gif

I probably ignored one of those chain things and that's why my relationships never work

oh well

V8W1AIj.gif

tea. told my friends the chain things didn't matter and it turns out i'm the one that doesn't matter

V8W1AIj.gif

1 minute ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

tea. told my friends the chain things didn't matter and it turns out i'm the one that doesn't matter

V8W1AIj.gif

me too. tell me something i don't know sis

V8W1AIj.gif

me typing on my snapchat a message to my semi crush but checking to see if it's good enough and i look cute in the pic instead of starting my song

V8W1AIj.gif

1 minute ago, MattyTacos said:

me typing on my snapchat a message to my semi crush but checking to see if it's good enough and i look cute in the pic instead of starting my song

V8W1AIj.gif

Same tbh

V8W1AIj.gif 

Do you ever not open snap for like 3 hours because you know someone opened your pic without replying but you'd rather not know?

V8W1AIj.gif 

Just now, Jackson said:

Do you ever not open snap for like 3 hours because you know someone opened your pic without replying but you'd rather not know?

V8W1AIj.gif 

i tell myself i'd rather not know but then i start to hope that maybe they haven't opened it yet so i end up checking and being wrong and disappointing myself and then i beat off and go to sleep 

V8W1AIj.gif

1 minute ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

i tell myself i'd rather not know but then i start to hope that maybe they haven't opened it yet so i end up checking and being wrong and disappointing myself and then i beat off and go to sleep 

V8W1AIj.gif

BITCH i screamed this is so true tho

V8W1AIj.gif 

I'm trying to send the snap to two people so i don't look like i'm hopping on his d and I said "thank you GUYS" 

gotta be lowkey and act like a friend

V8W1AIj.gif

I'm trying to send the snap to two people so i don't look like i'm hopping on his d and I said "thank you GUYS" 

gotta be lowkey and act like a friend

V8W1AIj.gif

you've got it all figured out don't you

V8W1AIj.gif

who is this fellow?

6 minutes ago, Jackson said:

Same tbh

V8W1AIj.gif 

Bro, check my snap story you can see my crush in the video of us smoking on the roof. He's the 2nd white boy when the camera moves to show everyone

thots? 

V8W1AIj.gif

mess at me spamming tho let me go work on my song and shut up

V8W1AIj.gif