PLATINUM HIT 11▴ congratulations aurora ♛

Jackson

Just now, Covergirl said:

What!?!?

omg 

i still have it, I don't know how to prove it to you that It was done at 1:30 and sent but it doesn't show I sent it in my inbox either idk why

Just send it now, I'll probably just give you a little penalty for forgetting to send unless you can prove it was sent somehow 

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ultraviolence.xx

• Jackson

• UFO

• ceremonials

Just now, Jackson said:

Just send it now, I'll probably just give you a little penalty for forgetting to send unless you can prove it was sent somehow 

Okay is fine I just wish I knew it didn't fully send :jonny:

I'll send it rn

mess. the second i went to dm jackson the song popped up in full.

I must've closed the tab / turned my pc off before it fully sent or something :rip:

the clue is interesting. the fact that hug and i are the same makes me happy. maybe the good sis is #2 and i am #20 :party: 

Edited by ultraviolence.xx

interested to see my pokemon hint from king of dragging gen 6 ceremonials

1 minute ago, Gastrodonatella said:

austin didn't respond to this so i'm right :sorry: 

nope :sorry:

Just now, Gastrodonatella said:

you would've responded earlier if you weren't threatened by how correct it was :sorry: 

i wasnt home :sorry:

your black eye casts no shadows :sorry:

my red eyes see no blame :sorry:

your slaps dont stick, your kicks dont hit, so we remain the same :sorry:

Just now, minho said:

they're all between like 4 colour palettes...? grey/yellow/pink/purple

just explain why i'm an ugly one fat

we have the same pokemon! Hello my flop twin

hi honies. Sent my scores in, this round was my least fave to judge so far but I attribute that to being restricted to a single artist. I'm rush releasing reviews throughout the night since I have an obligation for the next couple hours. Go to bed if you're tired, I'll @ each of you when your review is posted. 

1 minute ago, FCKNAmbrosia said:

we have the same pokemon! Hello my flop twin

our reviews were both semi-positive so hello to us skating by :gaycat3: 

Just now, Citrus said:

Also gentle reminder that there's more to imagery than water and fire love you all tho x

me with my constant ghost imagery :rip:

1 minute ago, Gastrodonatella said:

okay hennies it's time to commit mass suicide together

You did fine, I was really pleasantly surprised because Dolly is hard to write for. I stanned! 

2 minutes ago, Citrus said:

hi honies. Sent my scores in, this round was my least fave to judge so far but I attribute that to being restricted to a single artist. I'm rush releasing reviews throughout the night since I have an obligation for the next couple hours. Go to bed if you're tired, I'll @ each of you when your review is posted. 

This was my least favorite round to write for too :rip:

I personally don't like writing for other artists, but i'm gonna pretend like this is RPDR and say that I know what the competition is like before coming in and I should be able to adapt to all obstacles that come my way!

cute

Edited by FCKNAmbrosia

Gotta go to bed cos of work. See you on the other side ya'll :eatpopcorn:

2 hours ago, ceremonials said:

@SaintWest, “Numbers Girl” (REHAB)

Oh wow, Numbers Boy her sister. I thought this would be for 21p weirdly when I saw the title, but immediately dismissed that as I started reading. I was originally dewigged at the first verse, it was literally a flawless representation of Amy, as well as flawless writing in general. Things sort’ve went downhill from there but I mean, the first verse was a 10, so there wasn’t anywhere to go but down. And while it was essentially a downward slope of a song, it wasn;t a very steep one. The second verse almost holds up as well as the first, but felt a little out of place. I wasn’t very fond of the second chorus - I get what you were trying to say, but I felt it could’ve done better. I don’t think the whole “number one” motif needed to be repeated at all, for that matter. In this sense, I liked the final chorus a lot more than the original, though I get why they are separate entities. Likewise, I wasn’t feeling the bridge. The “inside your home” line was just a bit too blunt, maybe not for Amy in general, but I dont think it fit the tone of the song up til that point very well. Still, this was a very good attempt at tackling a very hard artist to emulate, and I definitely like this more than Numbers Boy :fan:

omg, thank you cere! we love a good review. :fan: i think the numbers boy chorus will still remain that chorus, but i'm glad the rest of the song wasn't as bad as it could've been. i wasn't a fan of the bridge either, i just struggled to find a good transition into the final chorus and the deadline was cutting close. i knew the number one repetition would seem off, i just liked how it went from "i never thought i'd be your number one" to "you're number one." even though it was just a repetition of the line above, i liked how it contradicted the message.

9 minutes ago, Citrus said:

You did fine, I was really pleasantly surprised because Dolly is hard to write for. I stanned! 

Should Numbers Girl be shook or can she breath?

Edited by SaintWest

Just now, Gastrodonatella said:

@ceremonials purple is my favorite color, grimer is purple, i was your favorite entry :sorry: 

Grimer is also the pokemon embodiment of shït :clown: