Fenrir

12 minutes ago, Clueless said:

6d6fe547b86833b5bb5f15f4944bd01f.jpg

so these nails are pastel

but these -

36cb3546935abdef74ea3313a21e3562.jpg

are not?

not being shady either, just trying to understand what you're saying

Not nail polish. :skull: Girl listen, to me metallic and pastel colors don't go together.

Pastels or pastel colors are the family of colors which, when described in the HSV color space, have high value and low to intermediate saturation.[1][2] The name comes from pastels, art media characteristic of this color family. The colors of this family are usually described as "soothing",[3] "soft", "near neutral", "milky", "washed out", "desaturated", and lacking strong chromatic content.

Milky, desaturated, washed out don't go hand in hand with metallic. I'm sorry. The saturation is severely changed once something has a metallic undertone. Silver shines through it. 

Edited by Scorpio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navyofbadgals

• Alena

• Fenrir

• Dom

Top Posters In This Topic

like blake's gown looks way more pastel in these pictures

Blake+Lively+Mr+Turner+Premieres+Cannes+  2014-05-16-09-19-03-2-blake-lively-was-dressed-in-a-silver-sheer-gown-by.jpeg

but i totally agree that the sheer silverness of it really washes the colours out too

Edited by talent

• ATRL Moderator
4 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

Not nail polish. :skull: Girl listen, to me metallic and pastel colors don't go together.

Pastels or pastel colors are the family of colors which, when described in the HSV color space, have high value and low to intermediate saturation.[1][2] The name comes from pastels, art media characteristic of this color family. The colors of this family are usually described as "soothing",[3] "soft", "near neutral", "milky", "washed out", "desaturated", and lacking strong chromatic content.

Milky, desaturated, washed out don't go hand in hand with metallic. I'm sorry. The saturation is severely changed once something has a metallic undertone. Silver shines through it. 

Common Wikipedia, let’s get sickening!

Idk but there seems to be even slightly different understandings of what counts as pastel between the judges themselves so this round is kinda.. :deadbanana3:

Just now, Selenurr said:

Idk but there seems to be even slightly different understandings of what counts as pastel between the judges themselves so this round is kinda.. :deadbanana3:

Let's call this one a draw and have a second premiere?? :eli: 

You need to calm down. There are 28 contestants and the majority of you struggled. It's not like all of you are going home. :biblio: 

I think we can all agree that some outfits were far from pastel, but other than that the judge decides

maybe I'm biased because I got a good critique, but if a judge sees pastel not as metallic, then that's up to the judge

at the end of the day there are 5 judges anyways.. chile

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

I think we can all agree that some outfits were far from pastel, but other than that the judge decides

maybe I'm biased because I got a good critique, but if a judge sees pastel not as metallic, then that's up to the judge

at the end of the day there are 5 judges anyways.. chile

moodt. In the end, there are 5 of them and I doubt they'll all agree on everything

Pastel isn't metallic. 

Pastel are consisted of light colors!

• ATRL Moderator

I’m sorry but just because you may not like it, doesn’t mean metallics and pastels can not coincide.

• ATRL Moderator

Literally a quick lil google search will provide you with metallic pastels.

But I digress. Vote how you wanna vote. I can’t believe a game on ATRL is getting me this heated :deadbanana:

3 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

I clearly had one of the most pastel outfits

I agree, if you're not top 3 we riot

1 minute ago, Jawbreaker said:

I’m sorry but just because you may not like it, doesn’t mean metallics and pastels can not coincide.

You're making yourself very unlikable and you really can't handle criticism.

Even if it was pastel I could basically say that I don't like the outfit and rank you last. Like this game is based on opinions and views from different people. Either we like your outfit or we don't. Stop disrespecting our opinions, like... :biblio: 

We're all in this together.mp3

Okay but my entry was pastel, y'all are not about to gaslight me ?

Just now, Contrail said:

Okay but my entry was pastel, y'all are not about to gaslight me ?

IMO it was. And it may or may not have been in my top 3. Idk

I'm gonna sleep now

lots of love and hope I make it :dancehall: 

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Scorpio said:

You're making yourself very unlikable and you really can't handle criticism. 

Where is the criticism tho?? Like.

Lovemeorhateme xoxo Gossip Girl :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.