4 minutes ago, Clueless said:

How on earth did you get those tables :rip: 

wdym :jonny: 

Just now, mxtthewdelrey said:

Ahh my contestant card looks so pretty :weeps:

same, i love all of them honestly

Just now, kitt.™ said:

wdym :jonny: 

Like how did you get the cast photos to lay perfectly? You just resized them until they all fit like that?

3 minutes ago, talent said:

fair enough, theres a whole lotta bitches in this game  :dancehall:

I wrote 28 comments. But not very long ones because who has the time? :skull: 

The comments will be longer the less contestants there are. That's why I suggested that more people should be eliminated in the first round. BUT Kitt is too nice to pull that off... 

2 minutes ago, Clueless said:

Like how did you get the cast photos to lay perfectly? You just resized them until they all fit like that?

Yeah I just resized and made sure to keep 7 in each row to stay even. Thank you :weeps: 

2 minutes ago, kitt.™ said:

Yeah I just resized and made sure to keep 7 in each row to stay even. Thank you :weeps: 

whew, that talent

emyv6at.gif

I thought I'd go ahead and post comments now to compensate a little for your wait. Gimme 10 minutes lol

finallogo1cjo3.png

critiques1qu8m.png

SCORPIO

Tsareena
It’s a weird looking dress but it definitely works.

Regina George
Well, I like that the entry itself is giving pastel vibes. Good job!

Invisibility
What the **** is she wearing?

Jawbreaker
Where is the pastel color? This is literally just white metallic.

Alena
Despite looking great I personally think it’s a bit too shiny to be classified as pastel. To my understanding, pastel colors are extremely matte.

Selenurr
This looks just like pink. Not pastel enough for me.

Citrus
It definitely stands out in a good way. I’m still a bit disappointed that you switched from Cher but if you keep this up it could work. Let’s just hope he has enough looks for this season.

Denis Stoff
It looks okay. At least it’s a pastel color, which I have a feeling a lot of the girls missed out on.

PinkBox
Not only is the outfit horrible, I also don’t see pastel. It looks like some sort of grey. 
Sorry, not sorry.m4a

Navyofbadgals
Yes, it looks good! She looks like a princess. :weeps:

Contrail
I’m assuming the flowers are supposed to be the pastel addition. It looks cute, but as a full outfit I don’t know if that’s enough for this round.

Noah
Basique but effective.

PoKiTaurus
Well, for some reason I feel very uncomfortable looking at these pics. The dress doesn’t look really good to me. And out of all the gorgeous pastel colors you chose this…

Queen Conchita
3 letters: Y A S !

Loveyoubxtch
Cute cute.

Legend E
Besides the fact that this outfit is an utter mess I feel like it’s almost a bit too pigmented to be pastel but I’ll let that slide.

Dom
This looks gorgeous.

Riri.
I’m pretty sure Nicki has so many great looking pink pastel colors and you come out here sending an ugly orange dress. :skull: #Bless

Clueless
Again, this looks like beige metallic and not pastel. Pastel is matte and soft. 

Ronaldista
Hmm.. I’m not very impressed. It’s just too boring.

Rian.
No.

mxtthewdelrey
NO!! (!!!!!!!!)

Kathlen
It looks alright.

Cantaloupe.
Solange looking great in this. I love it.

Talent
Oh, it looks cute. 

*****-flo
Well it’s definitely a look. nnn

K$Ellie
Only the yellow in this I would consider pastel. And that is too little to be given points for. She looks cute, though.

KITT

Invisibility:
This is neon.

Alena:
Love the dress but the hair is just not the tea.

Selenurr:
I scored this a little higher than I felt deserved because I felt that it’s well presented.

Citrus: 
I was interested in seeing Cher's work but now also in how Bowie will play out.

Denis Stoff:
This is a fitting color and a nice choice, however, I personally know of an personal favorite look I wish was submitted instead:
2017-Demi-Lovato-font-b-Peach-b-font-Chiffon-Long-Red-Carpet-font-b-Dress-b.jpgdemi-lovato-2012-pcas-02.jpg

Contrail:
Yes bitch, YES. I don’t know who she is but this slayed me when it entered my inbox. The fact that you signed up way after the deadline too :skull:

Noah:
I scored it a little lower than I felt it’s deserved because it’s boring.

Riri:
Listen. This is a cute outfit and I love the purse the most. But you had queen of pink and didn’t use that to your advantage. I’m gravely dissapointed.

Ronaldista:
What the **** is this.

K$Ellie:
Girl you have TYRA BANKS.

URBAN

1. Queen Conchita - In LOVE! This is perfection! Starting off high, hope you can maintain girl.

2. Alena - Beautiful! Love the first pic, the details on the shoulder are gorgeous. Great choice.

3. Lucky - Celine is serving YOUTH, and it's all due to that dress. It fits her so well! 

4. Tsarena - I love the dress, reminds me of Lupita's Oscar dress. The shoes I am not too fund of, and I do wish she was standing, but none the less, this slayed me.

5. Citrus - Legend serving! Loving this choice Citru, and LOVE that there's a man in this competition. 

6. Loveyoubxtch - I don't know who this girl is, but this look is cute! Love that it's not a gown, and the hat matches the aesthetic of the dress!

7. Cantaloupe - Simple and elegant! I love! Why didn't you photoshop some pants on her though? :eli:

8. Dom - Wish there were some additional images, but overall it's a great look. Would've love to see the back of the dress or how it'd look had she not been holding it.

9. Contrail - Beautiful! Love the details and spring feel it gives. Wish there were less flowers, but she still looks stunning.

10. Noah - Elegant and beautiful. Love the open back.

Since there's a lot of you, I'm only providing comments for the top 10 entries. 

Stay tuned for results™

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.