• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navyofbadgals

• Alena

• Fenrir

• Dom

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Is it like stupid to ask if it has to be nude colored, or an outfit as nude as possible :rip: 

What

Just now, kitt.™ said:

What

OMG stop whatting me

does the dress need to be of nude color, or an outfit as nude/seethrough as possible 

am HAVIN A HARD TIME HERE

I just want my doutzen back for brown :weeps: 

Couldn't we just do the model swap for the mini challenge and make it so it's like a regular mini challenge and isn't weighted as much as the main challenge :'(

I don't think anyone should get eliminated over someone we didn't pick to participate with :'(

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

OMG stop whatting me

does the dress need to be of nude color, or an outfit as nude/seethrough as possible 

am HAVIN A HARD TIME HERE

Oh, either but if anything just PM me to make sure with that. Reference the other season's Nude entries/winning looks too.

2 minutes ago, Noah said:

Couldn't we just do the model swap for the mini challenge and make it so it's like a regular mini challenge and isn't weighted as much as the main challenge :'(

I don't think anyone should get eliminated over someone we didn't pick to participate with :'(

Isn't it half and half?

3 minutes ago, Noah said:

I agrih with dis :'( 

9 minutes ago, kitt.™ said:

You're not a regular mod, you're a cool mod.

tumblr_majv3iFv1y1qgbguro1_250.gif

Suddenly you're safe from a ban. :gaycat4: 

4 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

Isn't it half and half?

Yea, I'm just saying I don't think the model swap should be weighted as much as the nude challenge and it would be nice if the model swap was like how the magazine cover and blue mini challenges were :'(

Edited by Noah

1 minute ago, Noah said:

Yea, I'm just saying I don't think the model swap should be weighted as much as the regular nude challenge and it would be nice if it were like how the magazine cover and blue mini challenges were :'(

I quite like ditching Solange for this round. :gaycat4: 

1 minute ago, Noah said:

No because I believe no matter who you choose, your picks are based on your taste and how you present it helps too. People have been picking, say, Rihanna, for ages but always flopped with her despite the catalogue. Most of you struggle finding a color in a regular round anyway.

Work with your options, guys. Everyone knew this round was coming for a week. You can make it work.

1 minute ago, kitt.™ said:

Most of you struggle finding a color in a regular round anyway.

asdfgh

2 minutes ago, Cantaloupe. said:

I quite like ditching Solange for this round. :gaycat4: 

That's only because Solange barely has any brown outfits and Chanel does. Not all of us have that privilege.

YRKKn21.gif

6 minutes ago, Noah said:

Yea, I'm just saying I don't think the model swap should be weighted as much as the nude challenge and it would be nice if the model swap was like how the magazine cover and blue mini challenges were :'(

But if it's half and half then the model swap being the mini round would make no difference?

3 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

But if it's half and half then the model swap being the mini round would make no difference?

I'm saying kitt should change it so the model swap is like a regular mini challenge and not worth as much as the main nude challenge so it wouldn't be half and half.

YRKKn21.gif

Edited by Noah

2 minutes ago, Noah said:

I'm saying kitt should change it so the model swap is like a regular mini challenge and not worth as much as the main nude challenge so it wouldn't be half and half.

YRKKn21.gif

Ohhh I get you now, sorry! 

13 minutes ago, kitt.™ said:

I don't get it.

Oh I get what you mean now (I hope) @Noah

Well, twists are always a part of games but I don't believe I put any of you at an unfair advantage. It's just a switch but there's still a mini to do with your regular celeb to help potentially boost your score. The only thing I'd probably do differently next time is have this swap at a later round so I can use the excuse "everyone made it this far with that person!"

8 minutes ago, kitt.™ said:

Oh I get what you mean now (I hope) @Noah

Well, twists are always a part of games but I don't believe I put any of you at an unfair advantage. It's just a switch but there's still a mini to do with your regular celeb to help potentially boost your score. The only thing I'd probably do differently next time is have this swap at a later time so I can use the excuse "everyone made it this far with that person!"

I have Madison beer :/

• ATRL Moderator

Crisis averted. :gaycat3: I know what I'm looking for in brown and nude. Leigh-Anne better have a good selection for brown

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.