• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navyofbadgals

• Alena

• Fenrir

• Dom

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Noah said:

Are we getting results as soon as urban sends in?

Axnge05.png

no tonightAxnge05.png

15 minutes ago, URBAN said:

This thing is tragic,  Axnge05.pngdelete it.

What even is it? Axnge05.png

8 minutes ago, Noah said:

Bjork_volta_front.jpg

jvdkslvds of course it's björk

mrvoltahead.jpg

leak the comments

mrvoltahead.jpg 

One of the judges will have to put together results & the next round. Flying out now for a family emergency and don't know when I'll be able to do them.

@Cantaloupe. can you change the title of the thread if someone @'s you? 

7 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

One of the judges will have to put together results & the next round. Flying out now for a family emergency and don't know when I'll be able to do them.

Oh hope everything’s okay Fenrir :dancehall: 

13 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

Hope everything will be okay :heart2:

I’ll take care of it guys. 

@Fenrir hope everything goes well hun.

@Cantaloupe. I’ll be posting results at 8:00 PM EST

Comments will be posted around 7 PM EST, just having some problems with my internet that will hopefully be resolved by 8.

I kinda have no idea what time the results are as the clocks go back tonight, confusing timezones.

Edited by Queen Conchita

4 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

I kinda have no idea what time the results are as the clocks go back tonight, confusing timezones.

It’s 5:30 PM EST at the moment here.

So add the allocated tie to that and be here :P

1 minute ago, URBAN said:

It’s 5:30 PM EST at the moment here.

So add the allocated tie to that and be here :P

Ah thankyou it's all happening before the clocks go back then.

finallogo1cjo3.png

ISSUE 011: METALLIC

metallic-bronze-vinyl-fabric_924x699.jpg metallic-gold-vinyl-fabric_924x699.jpg metallic-silver-vinyl-fabric_924x699.jpg metallic-bronze-vinyl-fabric_924x699.jpg metallic-gold-vinyl-fabric_924x699.jpg metallic-silver-vinyl-fabric_924x699.jpg

CRITIQUES

BUDDY!

Miranda dontcurr - It's gorgeous, tbh. But I feel like it needs more, like something is just not making me LOVE this dress.

CL - Pretty color, but otherwise extremely basic. The styling and accessories really do help the dress, though. I'll give you that.

Barbara - It's really pretty! Definitely something that looks different from the others. Wouldn't say it's the best, but certainly not the worst.

Jlaw - It's ugly, honestly. Sure it's metallic, but it's baggy and has barely any shape to it. It does nothing for her.

Fan Bing - It's just not enough for me. If you had a different pic, one that showed the outfit better, maybe it would look better. Or even a different outfit all together no shade!

Alek - And i'm snatched. I never give out 10s but this is pure beauty (yall gonna clock me for not calling it basic tho I can SEE yall **** now!) Literally have only given out like 3 10s including this one so.

Donut - ahhh a gorgeous outfit as well. Such a stunning piece, even though it looks like it's straight from 2010.

Leigh-Anne - A fcking slay all around. So pretty.

Chanel - Ok work, this reminds me of Miranda's but a lot more interesting and definetly prettier. Props to ya mawma.

PINKBOX

Dom / Miranda Kerr : She looks great, but it’s less exciting than some of the other entries

Alena / Chanel Iman : She looks absolutely amazing, she did that! And the pattern makes it interesting.

Queen Conchita / Leigh-Anne Pinnock : Werk dish, this is stunning, scrihm at you thinking Fatrir was trolling you

Contrail / Fan Bingbing : Love that it’s not a dress, the way it’s see-through. I wish there was a tiny bit more metallic, but I still like it!

Selenurr / CL : I don’t see that much metallic and it's not THAT exciting. I wish that we could see the entire outfit in HD too, but I do like the way the outfit all comes together.

Tsareena / Alek Wek : LOVE that it’s very different from all the others, and it’s a ****ing slay. Yes ma’am Tsareena! Serving UNIQUENESS and standing out from the rest!

Noah / JLaw : This is kinda basic, and the top part is lowkey uglee, sorry!

Navyofbadgals / Doutzen Kroes : This is really gorgeous, and I love the see-through parts! She looks amazing!

Regina George / Barbara Palvin : This is cute, but this was a strong round and I think this was one of the weaker looks even though I like it.

URBAN

Dom: Miranda Kerr - More pictures would've helped get a better look at this already dull metallic mess. It's so uneventful compared to the other entries.

Alena: Chanel Iman - Thank you for the extra pics, it's very important, especially now that it's less competitors. She is glowing in this gown, serving elegance and beauty.

Conchita: Leigh-Anne - Look at you serving comeback after your back to back floppage. Keep serving looks like this, and I can see you making it far.

Contrail: Fan BingBing - Stunning! But I wish it had more metallic and not just bits and pieces here and there. It's a beautiful dress though.

Noah: JLaw - This is very good entry Noah, not as strong as others, but a good look for JLaw! You have stepped your game up and I'm so proud of you as  I'm a sucker for growth! Keep it up bish. 

Selenurr: CL - I love that you serve variety!!! Round to round you always deliver something different, and refreshing. You've come so far mama, keep it up! Thank you for those close-up shots! Helped get a better look at small details.

Tsareena: Alek Wek - Serving GODDESS! Stunning from head to toe, my goodness! I see your eyes are on the prize now cuz some of your previous entries were NOT the tea sis. Thank you for submitting multiple shots of this look!

NavyOfBadGals: Doutzen Kroes - Not a bad look, yes it's metallic, but I'm not really fund of it.  Other than the bottom part of the dress, the rest  just feels lackluster imo, especially since I'm used to edgier looks from you. More pics of different angles would've helped.

Regina George: Barbara Palvin - Stunning! Love the gold and silver mix, love the patterns of the dress, but I do wish we got more than one angle. It's still a slay though.

• ATRL Moderator

:jonny3: yaaas. Thanks judges and Buddy especially 

my outfit being basic and not much metallic :rip: I'll give you basic next time and you'll probably like it then kii

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.