Color Game ⁵ | Issue 016: Finale | Winner Rihvealed! pg.273

Fenrir

2 minutes ago, Noah said:

Good morning

useuLeF.jpg

Is Fenrir at church or something?

useuLeF.jpg

It's Sunday, the day of rest. I was sleeping. 

*throws Noah down into the bottom*

QD3bJhm.gif

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Navyofbadgals

• Alena

• Fenrir

• Dom

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

It's Sunday, the day of rest. I was sleeping. 

*throws Noah down into the bottom*

QD3bJhm.gif

I'm not used to being on the bottom

useuLeF.jpg

Edited by Noah

1 minute ago, Noah said:

I'm not used to being on the bottom

Sure, jan.

useuLeF.jpg

9 minutes ago, URBAN said:

Sure, jan.

useuLeF.jpg

You don't know my life

useuLeF.jpg

Edited by Noah

17 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

Rihsults as soon as I calculate everyone's averages and format this ****. 

QD3bJhm.gif

Perched for these results. I literally have no idea who's going and who's staying. :jonny:

finallogo1cjo3.png

critiques1qu8m.png

@Tsareena

Fenrir - a LEWK .. I’m living for the clear coat over that neon dress

URBAN - YAS MAMA! It's been a while since I've been happy with one of your entries, but this is a comeback in my eyes! Love love love the clear coat over the neon green dress! That red lipstick is the icing on the cake! Only thing I wish I could see, were her shoes.

Buddy! - And i'm slayed. What a look! It's basic, sure, as it's only a neon dress, but whew. Just an all around great look/photo.

Melon - Is muted neon a thing?

@Regina George

Fenrir - Another neon entry done right. Beautiful dress/color. Wish I could’ve seen the front though. 

URBAN - THIS is what I'm talking about! A slay! Wish we got to see more of it, especially the front, but this is stunning. LOVE the location as well, the pinks and different shades of green bring her dress to life.

Buddy! - oop, love it. Love the color and the dress itself is really pretty (from the angle)

Melon - :rip: This isn't neon at all. The dress is ugly. It isn't a flattering shot.

@Dom

Fenrir - It’s cute. It’s neon. It’s a YES from me. 

URBAN - Ok Ms. Dom! This is cute and elegant, I like it! THANK YOU for showing her shoes, not a lot of girls did that and for that, you're getting some extra points even though the shoes aren't are strong as her dress.

Buddy! - awwlllright, werk.

Melon - Not a huge fan of the top part, but it's still nice. Plus you actually submitted something neon so kudos to you.

@Contrail

Fenrir - Beautiful. Wish there was a better shot of the entire outfit though.

URBAN - Such a beautiful picture! They way the neon blue bounces off the shades of orange is lovely. I do wish I got to see a better angle of the dress and the shoes though.

Buddy! - Mama this is not cute. Your other picture would've easily been a 9/10. Your ass needs to listen to TALENT.

Melon - May be neon in the right light but doesn't look it on mmy screen. Plus it's so far away you can't really see anything. :rip: 

@Selenurr

Fenrir - Loving the contrast of the top vs. the neon skirt.

URBAN - You have come so far in this competition. I can't stress enough how proud I am of you. Love this look look! The top is not neon, but who gives a ****? The skirt is and it looks stunning with the dark blue top! Also loving her headpiece.

Buddy! - Ok I can see why you chose this piece, but it's just not doing it for me. It ugly, not even sure if I would consider this neon, etc.

Melon - Ugly and doesn't look neon :rip: 

@Clueless

Fenrir - It’s cute and I like the neon detailing. 

URBAN At first I wasn't too sure of your entry met the criteria, but the more I looked at it, the more I realized it worked very well. The dress is the canvas, and the neon patterns are the oil paints. Love her shoes especially, this is def a slay.

Buddy! - A really pretty look, I like the little hints of neon. But it doesn't do enough for me.

Melon -  I like the dress. Wish there more neon but.. what can you do? 

@Queen Conchita

Fenrir - Is a step-up from last round’s entry at least. It’s cute. 

URBAN - This is cute, but just that. You started on top, but you're journey here resembles a rollercoaster ride. If you stick around, I need you to take me back to that first week.

Buddy! - Meh, not your best entry.

Melon - :clap3: 

@Kathlen

Fenrir - It’s neon & sorta cute at least ..  

URBAN - Basic AF, but it's neon and it's cute.

Buddy! - A...choice. At least you got the neon part down, not everyone here can relate.

Melon - Don't really like the dress or how it fits her but the color is great.

@Noah

Fenrir - It’s kind of cute from the side at least?... and it’s neon

URBAN - Ok Ms. Noah, another slay from you! The black bow is the perfect addition tbh, it gives the look a symmetric look that helps it standout!

Buddy! - what a fcking ugly look omg, she needs to delete her stylist :rip: It's neon though, so congrats!

Melon - Dress is ugly, but it's neon so :rip: 

@Navyofbadgals

Fenrir - You’ve submitted better, mama .. plus this isn’t even really neon?

URBAN - We should've excluded red, since it looks the same even as a neon color. It's a cute look, but you've submitted better and stronger. Don't start slacking now.

Buddy! - I would not consider this neon. Plus it's ugly. Hate the two piece set up of it, like it's like two separate put into one.

Melon - Her hair looks like straw. Am I allowed to judge that? Anyway, the dress is nice.

@Alena

Fenrir - I don’t think I’d consider this neon tbh. It’s sort of cute though?

URBAN - What is this? You usually have some amazing entries. Not feeling this at all. The colors are not neon minus the pink skirt, but even then, the patterns take away from it and clash with the other colors.

Buddy! - Meh, the only part of this outfit I'd consider neon is the jacket, and eben then it's a reach. Everything kinda just...there. Not a very cute entry.

Melon - The actual outfit might be neon but it's so washed out I can't tell. :rip: It isn't exactly nice looking anyway.

@Loveyoubxtch

Fenrir - This isn’t the metallic round, mama.. You would’ve slayed if it were.

URBAN - Not really giving me neon, more metallic tbh. For what it is, it's a cute look.

Buddy! - The look itself is a slay, but it's not neon. As Urban said, it's more metallic than anything. Had you sent this for a metallic round then this would probably be a top entry. Idk how Madison made it this far though, no shade.

Melon - Sis, this would've been better in a metallic challenge. The only thing I see that's neon is the bikini top. :rip: 

hm hope the mini balances the ugly critiques out

why is melon judging the main too

4AGMVtm.gif

7 minutes ago, Fenrir said:

URBAN - You have come so far in this competition. I can't stress enough how proud I am of you. Love this look look! The top is not neon, but who gives a ****? The skirt is and it looks stunning with the dark blue top! Also loving her headpiece.

crying a bit

URBAN

1 minute ago, Selenurr said:

mte

Fenrir and I are obvi team taste, don't you agrih mama?

URBAN

Just now, URBAN said:

Fenrir and I are obvi team taste, don't you agrih mama?

URBAN

yes, the others don't understand high fashion

URBAN

Nnnnn I literally had nothing better to use :emofish:  didn't expect to come this far tho so I'm still happy, good luck to the rest :heart2: 

3 minutes ago, Loveyoubxtch said:

Nnnnn I literally had nothing better to use :emofish:  didn't expect to come this far tho so I'm still happy, good luck to the rest :heart2: 

You are not out yet sis :'(

1 minute ago, Tsareena said:

Drama?

Behind the scenes ****.

But it's under control now, I think.

URBAN

This bottom 3. :'( Rihsults post coming very soon. 

5 minutes ago, Kathlen said:

I know it’s ugleh, but i couldn’t find anything else that was neon

4AGMVtm.gif

Self aware queen 

useuLeF.jpg

1 minute ago, Fenrir said:

This bottom 3. :'( Rihsults post coming very soon. 

The fact that only you know who are the 3 bottoms. :jonny:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.