Top Posters In This Topic

• Navyofbadgals

• Alena

• Fenrir

• Dom

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

Right! Who wears coats indoors at a winter ball anyway? :fan:

Fashion icons Olsen Twins, Anna Wintour...

Edited by Dom

Make love not war

4 minutes ago, Dom said:

Leigh Anne was feeling herself a bit too much after last rounds success.

Atleast I had success last round ... :fan:

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

Atleast I had success last round ... :fan:

But I’m still higher overall  :fan:

Just now, Dom said:

But I’m still higher overall  :fan:

I mean only by 2 points, it's not as if you're Tsareena :fan:

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

I mean only by 2 points, it's not as if you're Tsareena :fan:

Payola Wek is a different story.

Ok, scores are in, BUT I got a few things to do, so results will be coming later tonight around 11:30 PM EST, maybe a little earlier. 

Hold on tight girlies, this is going to be interesting.

URBAN

10 minutes ago, URBAN said:

Ok, scores are in, BUT I got a few things to do, so results will be coming later tonight around 11:30 PM EST, maybe a little earlier. 

Hold on tight girlies, this is going to be interesting.

URBAN

Goodnight, hope good sis @Regina George and I got through. xoxo

finallogo1cjo3.png

ISSUE 012: BATTLE OF THE SEASONS

seasons-imagery-1200x480.jpg?itok=Xl8StE7z

CRITIQUES

FENRIR

Fall: As a whole y'all snatched me. The outfits complement one another and look great individually. Nothing more really needs to be said. Great work this week :clap3: 

Winter: Love the Yin/Yang theme. Both outfits are cute and you executed your theme amazingly in my eyes. Nice work!

Summer: Sadly, Tsareena's outfit gives me more Fall vibes than Summer .. otherwise it's a cute look. Alena's screams summer. Urbae and I will meet you in Palm Springs for White Party, mama. Overall there's no sense of either unity or a particular theme you guys were going for. :katie: 

Spring: The looks don't really go that well together. I love Miranda's dress but it's giving me more Fall vibes than Spring & I don't particularly love Barbara's skirt, but at least the outfit screams Spring. Definitely no real sense of unity (or a theme) with this entry. 

PINKBOX

Spring : Barbara looks amazing, but the skirt is a boot. Other than the skirt, I do like the outfit a lot and it screams spring, so slay! As for Miranda, I wish it was more spring… I’m getting a bit of it, but not really. As a team, they both don’t really complement each other very well. And what’s a fluer

Summer : Miss Alek looks great as always, but I’m definitely getting fall from this. I liked Chanel’s outfit even though the slit looks a bit odd, and it’s summery. To me, your team was definitely the least cohesive. 

Fall : I am gagged! You both did amazing. The outfits are on point, they complement each other well and they represent fall perfectly. Fan carried the team a bit, but CL still did great. Miss Fan is actual perfection here :jonny4:

Winter : Okay slay at this cute theme! I kinda hated Doutzen’s outfit at first, but looking at it more, I love it. Love Leigh-Anne’s outfit as well and both of you picked outfits that really represented what you were going for, so cheers to that!

BUDDY!

Spring: Overall they're cute, I appreciate the similar color scheme yall have going. But I feel like it's not as cohesive and could've been better executed. Like, what are yall doing? A day look with a formal look? If you were doing that, you should've wrote it down. With the being said, the looks are solid, so yeeeeeey.

Summer: Tsareena, while your look is indeed summerish, the colors are not. They're very fall. However, Alena, your look is very summer and I definitely like the look. Overall both looks are really cute, and once again, neither of these looks deserve a bad score. I feel like Summer is the worst season to get, though. I mean the outfits are always so beysic :/

Fall: Oh wow, a strong ass TEAM. I love both of these looks, but Fan ha look takes the cake. Such an impressive and slayful look from head to toe. And I especially love how both these looks appear to come straight out of an editorial, and, they look like they came from the same shoot. Yall really captured fall and snatched her dry ass leaves.

Winter: Idk girls, idk. I love Donut's look. Is it like a winter look? Hell nah. But the color is an obvious choice, and that's great compared to Leigh-Anne's look. Speaking of which, girl this look should be in the Summer category. I appreciate the dark take on winter, but BITCH the look has flowers on it. Get it together.

URBAN

Spring: A description of what you were going for (if you were going for something) would've helped your entry. The colors and patterns clash, one look gives me more fall nights than spring, and honestly it would've been perfect if Miranda's outfit was more floral and bright like Barbara's. Overall there's just no sense of balance other than the fact that they really resemble each other. I couldn't tell who was who for a second. 

• Regina - I'm not a fan of your outfit, especially that red skirt and the tacky accessories. It looks like you got this picture straight from an Express catalog, BUT out of you and Miranda, you gave me spring, so kudos for that.
  • Dom - The dress is gorgeous, but this screams more Fall than spring imo. You should've sent something more floral and bright to match the aesthetics of Barbara's look. This is the complete opposite of that.

It seems that you both were more focused on your individual entry and overshadowing each others look, that you forgot that this was still a team challenge and that a high team score is what would've saved you from the bottom.

Summer: Love the outfit ladies, but this does not fully scream summer.  Tsareena, your skirt is a YAS, but your top screams Autumn bebe. Alena, your look is perfect tbh. This is so Summer White Party, I live for it! 2 beautiful outfits, but when placed next 2 each other there's no sense of balance as one screams summer, while the other screams summer meets fall.

• Tsareena - Love your outfit boo, but I wish the top was yellow or more summery color. That combo of beige and red orange screams autumn to a tea.
  • Alena - Summer white party ready! I love it, AND you did not submit a gown, which is what I've been wanting from you for a while, good job.

Fall:

tenor.gif?itemid=7229683

YA'LL DID THAT! Everything about this is well thought out. From the colors, the patterns, the styling, even the setting!! There's an excellent sense of balance, instead of overshadowing each other, they blend in perfectly! A SEASON! I'm blown away, not only did ya'll KILL IT as a team, ya'll delivered one your best individual entries to date. Excellent job. :clap3:

• Contrail - Stunning! Love the pattern on the gown and I ABSOLUTELY love that cape! :smitten:
  • Selenurr - To think you were almost eliminated last week! You came back and delivered another amazing entry! Love the hat and scarlet dress, giving me AHS coven teas! A SLAY!

Winter: The ying-yang of seasons, ok girls, werk! Thank you for that description, it really helped me see the direction you were going in with your entries. This is honestly another slay. I love how you both decided to focus on the day and night aspects of your season. There's a great sense of balance, and both of these looks give me runway! The gifs were a great touch! Kudos ladies.

• Navy - Love everything about this, from the pants, to the top, to that hair! Excellent job.
  • Conchita - Who would've thought you'd make a comeback?! Love the silver/copper patterns on her dress, the fit, the hair, shoes, you did that! Your last entry was a slay, this is another slay. Keep it up!

RESULTS WILL BE POSTED TOMORROW EVENING.

At least update the thread title saying you're doing rihsults now. @URBAN :cm: 

I thought i'd get dragged through the cold, dark sombre winter night in the critiques :eli:, shook.

Just now, Fenrir said:

At least update the thread title saying you're doing rihsults now. @URBAN :cm: 

Results are tomorrow though, updating with Critiques now. :cm:

1 minute ago, Queen Conchita said:

I thought i'd get dragged through the cold, dark sombre winter night in the critiques :eli:, shook.

But did you top Ms. Bagels or will you end up in the bottom? :eli: 

27y0qdw.gif

Just now, Fenrir said:

But did you top Ms. Bagels or will you end up in the bottom? :eli: 

27y0qdw.gif

Bagels did amazing so if we don't make it as a pair, I hope the good sis gets the result she deserves. 

I love games with early critiques/results.

Others can't relate.

rl231

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.