M A R C

Rihanna

Sr.lee

the person who sold me just feel it, same old love and i hate it said the album was close, but lately I don't know who to believe. Although I am too confident in Rihanna because of this last interview.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto
53 minutes ago, Rih On The Brain said:

:skull: 

R9 release... We been knew!

And there’s nothing we can do about that! :coffee2:

GoodGuyGoneGhetto
6 minutes ago, Sr.lee said:

the person who sold me just feel it, same old love and i hate it said the album was close

Girl...

Let’s not make up fantasies now!

Sr.lee
3 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Girl...

Let’s not make up fantasies now!

i don't really believe in anyone other than rihanna.

Despite that rihanna lied in 2019

Fenty The Great
3 hours ago, Cheers said:

Why would she make FENTY skin line have fragrance?! That's a big no in the skincare community. 

It's often just blown out of proportion in the "skincare community", but it's not like Fenty Skin is supposed to be a replacement for clinical treatment, it's a general skincare line for average skin types. Fragrance in skincare impacts less than 4% of all people,  and estheticians and dermatologists mention this pretty consistently.

I think it's just a case of "lets find anything that's not perfect" about Fenty Skin because of the massive halo effect the Fenty brand currently has with consumers.

bad guy

Gwan Look Pon It is dropping this November. Mark your calendars.

2yhn5o6.gif

éclat

If she drops the album in 2020 I will personally pay Rihanna $100000 myself. 

MONSTER NAVY
9 hours ago, Rih On The Brain said:

Oh don't even try it with the "you're a bad stan" "sound like a hater" bullsh*t. I've never accused her of lying and totally understand that plans change and fully appreciate why the album is taking so long. I'm just not taking her word that the album is coming this year because whilst that may be her intention now, it is also true that 2019 was her intention in 2018 and look what happened. We're halfway through the year now. If she's planning to release in Q4 it only takes one hiccup and we're into next year. Rihanna's work schedule makes delays more likely. That along with a global pandemic. This album could come in what remains of 2020 or it might be many months later. Neither would be surprising. 

I think your post supports my view entirely on her using R9 hype as promo for Fenty Skin. She's not stupid and knows how to go viral. She could easily give 1 word answers or say that she doesn't wanna talk about music because this is a Fenty Skin event. "Questions about make up only" says hello. She took the opportunity to talk about the album because she knows it'll get attention. That isn't shade. She's right to do that. I just ain't gonna take what she said seriously. 

My post was lighthearted I don't know why you have to leap to her defence like that every time. I'm not taking her seriously. I'll happily just wait until it is released at this point. I'm certainly not setting myself up for disappointment again and will be delighted if the album comes this year. 

this >>>>>>>

she LIED. she and hassan broke up in october 2019. we surely would have known by september if an album was dropping in 2019 as many insiders get information 2 months prior an album release than an album is coming. so people shouldn't blame it on that. 

i don't know why many people are defending her. she said multiple times about the album dropping in 2019. she even made fun of the navy in july 2019 with that stupid ****ing instagram post. she also posted yet again said she was listening to r9 and refusing to release it once week before 2020 began.

so please. she knew an album wasn't coming, yet repeatedly trolled and posted about it. 

MONSTER NAVY

she's pushed out 4 businesses since 2017. fenty beauty, savagexfenty, fenty maison and fenty skincare. you mean to say she couldn't at least delay one of those businesses in order to book studio time and finish the album? come on. didn't she also star in that useless movie with childish gambino which she didn't even sing in

i know the album will be amazing when it comes and i love rihanna for life but to say her releasing an album is impossible because of her many other side ventures is rubbish. 

MONSTER NAVY

also her bashing fans  on instagram by replying to comments saying **** you when they are asking for the album is not nice. it's amazing that there is so much hype for this album but if she's being rude people are going to be turned off by that. 

bad guy

The album can sell 230 copies this time and I wouldn’t care. I just want Rihallah music. Whether or not her hype is dead will be determined upon release. I’m still in belief she’ll get 20 #1’s before she truly retires or dies so I’ll stay in my bubble until it pops.

2yhn5o6.gif

KeshasFansRose

How much sooner could Rihanna soon if Rihanna sooner could sooner soon?

Badboidami
2 hours ago, KeshasFansRose said:

How much sooner could Rihanna soon if Rihanna sooner could sooner soon?

:deadbanana4::ahh:

Riha'love

I expected it last year, so it can't be sooner than what I expect.

Edited by Riha'love

Badboidami

enjoy xx

Edited by Badboidami