M A R C

Rihanna

Fenty The Great
1 minute ago, RihRihGirrrl said:

How did you guys get early access to the Fenty Skin site? I've tried signing up several times but it just keeps redirecting me to the Fenty Beauty site. 

Go here http://fentyskin.com/launchparty and then click shop all. You're welcome bb :heart2:

RihRihGirrrl
24 minutes ago, Fenty The Great said:

Go here http://fentyskin.com/launchparty and then click shop all. You're welcome bb :heart2:

Thank you!!

Badboidami

I hate her.

xFdtfsJ.gif

Mau ®
11 hours ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

The Navy shade!

:rip:

This revisionist history from her. It was her who hyped ANTI with teasers from the get go, from tweeting lyrics to posting snippets (remember the Nothing is Promised snippet in late 2014). Then the fake era start in January with FFS, BBHMM and AO... Chile...

BajanBeauty
Posted (edited)

@Mau ®Yeah she teases but she lowkey didn’t lie tho. :emofish:

How many times have Navy assumed the album was done or almost finished because she was spotted with her team. 

How many times does Navy assume she’s even recording cause Kuk happens to be in the same country as her. As if he doesn’t work with other singers. 

Same way she should stop trolling us; fans should just chill &let it be. (Which I do think the Navy has grown to do, mainly trolls seem to spam her for the album online now) 

Edited by BajanBeauty

bad guy

"Sooner than my fans think" okay so 2021 release instead of 2025 :jonny5:

Badboidami

Another week with no music. See you in 2024

xFdtfsJ.gif

Sr.lee

I dreamed that rihanna launched the R9 in September together came the documentary by amazon called Robyn. Her new album was called Rihannna and had 11 songs.

Kiss It Better
On 7/31/2020 at 8:30 AM, Mau ® said:

This revisionist history from her. It was her who hyped ANTI with teasers from the get go, from tweeting lyrics to posting snippets (remember the Nothing is Promised snippet in late 2014). Then the fake era start in January with FFS, BBHMM and AO... Chile...

also didn't her family members and friends talked about R8/Anti being finished in august 2014 :deadbanana2:

MONSTER NAVY
1 hour ago, Kiss It Better said:

also didn't her family members and friends talked about R8/Anti being finished in august 2014 :deadbanana2:

yeah exactly. she was teasing even with tweeting lyrics in may 2014. so who's blame to except her??? :rip:

Mau ®
1 hour ago, MONSTER NAVY said:

yeah exactly. she was teasing even with tweeting lyrics in may 2014. so who's blame to except her??? :rip:

The fact only one song from that tweeting spree actually survived onto ANTI :rip:

istan4badgalriri

Not y'all being offended by what she said about ANTI as if she sounded mad when she talked about it :deadbanana4:

+ She was specifically talking about the ~May 2014 situation when she was first spotted going back to the studio & the Navy assumed the album was about to drop even though nothing beside studio pics were hinting at that.

Idk why y'all not focused on the fact she said R9 will drop sooner than the fans think, that she'll make it worth it, and that music remains her first love/baby, instead :eli: 

Badboidami
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Idk why y'all not focused on the fact she said R9 will drop sooner than the fans think, that she'll make it worth it, and that music remains her first love/baby, instead :eli: 

She also said that R9 will drop in 2019 multiple times

istan4badgalriri

First loves nearly always are gone

istan4badgalriri

I trust her with the quality but... First we gotta wait until 2030

istan4badgalriri

Edited by Badboidami

Cheers

Why would she make FENTY skin line have fragrance?! That's a big no in the skincare community. 

Rih On The Brain
40 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Not y'all being offended by what she said about ANTI as if she sounded mad when she talked about it :deadbanana4:

+ She was specifically talking about the ~May 2014 situation when she was first spotted going back to the studio & the Navy assumed the album was about to drop even though nothing beside studio pics were hinting at that.

Why would you trust a word she says about the release date? I think it's hard to take her seriously when she says it's coming sooner than we think when it's already later than we thought (mainly because Rihanna herself told us it would be coming last year). 

She only spoke about the album because it will bring attention to Fenty Skin and she was deliberately vague so that she isn't committed to releasing this year even though we all know that's what she was hinting at. If it doesn't come this year for whatever reason she'll drag us again for taking her comments too literally :skull:

Mau ®
Posted (edited)

The lines “music is my first love” and “album coming soon” are spewed often by her during press circuits, let’s not kid ourselves here. Like the user above me said, she talked about the album because it would generate headlines in connection to Fenty Skin, just like she did for Fenty Luxury line last year too. She only talks music on those occasions, otherwise we’ll get “girl who sent you” lines and it’s other sassy variations.

Edited by Mau ®

jsaintlaurent

I don’t come to the base much primarily because I’m on twitter and there’s nothing to really talk about lol but in reference to the last two posts they’re definitely right and as one said it can’t be “sooner than we think” when our thoughts per her words was that it was supposed to come last year. It’s frustrating and I wholeheartedly understand it especially because she volunteered that information last year willingly.

istan4badgalriri
55 minutes ago, Mau ® said:

The lines “music is my first love” and “album coming soon” are spewed often by her during press circuits, let’s not kid ourselves here. Like the user above me said, she talked about the album because it would generate headlines in connection to Fenty Skin, just like she did for Fenty Luxury line last year too. She only talks music on those occasions, otherwise we’ll get “girl who sent you” lines and it’s other sassy variations.

1 hour ago, Rih On The Brain said:

Why would you trust a word she says about the release date? I think it's hard to take her seriously when she says it's coming sooner than we think when it's already later than we thought (mainly because Rihanna herself told us it would be coming last year). 

She only spoke about the album because it will bring attention to Fenty Skin and she was deliberately vague so that she isn't committed to releasing this year even though we all know that's what she was hinting at. If it doesn't come this year for whatever reason she'll drag us again for taking her comments too literally :skull:

If that's what y'all genuinely think then neither of you guys know who y'all stanning for, babes (this sounds like something a hater would say, no shade).

Just stating the obvious, but: if she wanted to promote Fenty Skin through R9 she could easily have a snippet of one of her new songs play in the background of a Fenty Skin ad. She was asked about the album, she didn't bring it up herself during any of the FS press. She never went out of her way to use R9 to promote any of her brands (quite the opposite), instead she's been committed to separate Rihanna music from the Fenty brands since the very beginning.

A reminder these are the type of answers she was giving on R9 when she was asked about it during the Fenty Maison rollout:

jM6s1Eh.jpg

y8qdHHS.jpg

This time she went on this lengthy answer (which she really didn't have to, she could've kept it super short like she did with the example above) and addressed/explained the long wait. There's also a clear difference in the way she didn't seem annoyed to talk about it & didn't avoid the topic like she used to do in 2018-19.

By "sooner than my fans think" she obviously meant sooner than the Navy currently thinks, as most of the fanbase lost hope for a 2020 release ever since it didn't come out in 2019 (I'm sure she's aware, she sees everything). And if that was a catchphrase she was using to bring attention to Fenty Skin she would've thrown it in every interview that day, yet in the one she did for E! she said she's not gonna "put it out just because ppl are waiting".

Whatever shady-childish character who enjoys lying and delaying her album just for the sake of annoying her fans, y'all paint her out to be, is far from reality. Doesn't take a genius to understand that, though.

Jay-Zicario

ATRL's NEXT TOP MODEL | Season 1 FINALE

Rihanna is a contestant here :gaycat4:

23 hours ago, dweebz said:

b2QskpA.png

Hello Models, Judges, and our beautiful audience! 

Ultimate Eleganza

This photo is to showcase your best of the best! It does NOT need to be subjectively royal or elegant, it just needs to be grand and big in some way. But remember, know your audience and what they will vote for.

All the photos have been submitted (thank you models) and everyone looks stunning! As models and audience members you will be voting on which photo you believe captured the theme of Ultimate Eleganza the best! In the link below you will enter the best photo and the second best photo only. Yup, there is no bottom, so no one will be losing points.

SUBMIT YOUR VOTES HERE

Because this is the finale, the deadline is Sunday, August 2, 2020 6:00PM ET (48 Hours)

Please, Please, Please vote for who did the best and NOT who your favorite is.

(But then again, if you're a fan favorite, I guess that's an advantage)

Without further ado, here are the submissions

Kendall - Ultimate Eleganza

SDb0wuL.jpg

Rihanna - Ultimate Eleganza

w3xamhM.jpg

Adut - Ultimate Eleganza

LkJu0Ch.jpg

Jon - Ultimate Eleganza

jISUhwj.jpg

Rih On The Brain
9 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

If that's what y'all genuinely think then neither of you guys know who y'all stanning for, babes (this sounds like something a hater would say, no shade).

Just stating the obvious, but: if she wanted to promote Fenty Skin through R9 she could easily have a snippet of one of her new songs play in the background of a Fenty Skin ad. She was asked about the album, she didn't bring it up herself during any of the FS press. She never went out of her way to use R9 to promote any of her brands (quite the opposite), instead she's been committed to separate Rihanna music from the Fenty brands since the very beginning.

A reminder these are the type of answers she was giving on R9 when she was asked about it during the Fenty Maison rollout:

jM6s1Eh.jpg

y8qdHHS.jpg

This time she went on this lengthy answer (which she really didn't have to, she could've kept it super short like she did with the example above) and addressed/explained the long wait. There's also a clear difference in the way she didn't seem annoyed to talk about it & didn't avoid the topic like she used to do in 2018-19.

By "sooner than my fans think" she obviously meant sooner than the Navy currently thinks, as most of the fanbase lost hope for a 2020 release ever since it didn't come out in 2019 (I'm sure she's aware, she sees everything). And if that was a catchphrase she was using to bring attention to Fenty Skin she would've thrown it in every interview that day, yet in the one she did for E! she said she's not gonna "put it out just because ppl are waiting".

Whatever shady-childish character who enjoys lying and delaying her album just for the sake of annoying her fans, y'all paint her out to be, is far from reality. Doesn't take a genius to understand that, though.

Oh don't even try it with the "you're a bad stan" "sound like a hater" bullsh*t. I've never accused her of lying and totally understand that plans change and fully appreciate why the album is taking so long. I'm just not taking her word that the album is coming this year because whilst that may be her intention now, it is also true that 2019 was her intention in 2018 and look what happened. We're halfway through the year now. If she's planning to release in Q4 it only takes one hiccup and we're into next year. Rihanna's work schedule makes delays more likely. That along with a global pandemic. This album could come in what remains of 2020 or it might be many months later. Neither would be surprising. 

I think your post supports my view entirely on her using R9 hype as promo for Fenty Skin. She's not stupid and knows how to go viral. She could easily give 1 word answers or say that she doesn't wanna talk about music because this is a Fenty Skin event. "Questions about make up only" says hello. She took the opportunity to talk about the album because she knows it'll get attention. That isn't shade. She's right to do that. I just ain't gonna take what she said seriously. 

My post was lighthearted I don't know why you have to leap to her defence like that every time. I'm not taking her seriously. I'll happily just wait until it is released at this point. I'm certainly not setting myself up for disappointment again and will be delighted if the album comes this year. 

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

It’s ONLY in this base and this base alone where every aspect of our faves choices are dissected. :rip:

I understand we’re all waiting for the album...

But how are ya’ll gonna completely disregard everything she just said in her recent interview about the album coming “sooner than we think” and call it a lie?

Okay. So, she initially said 2019...

Sh*t happens. :rip:

She broke up with Hassan (which threw her off) and then a f*cing pandemic happened in early 2020 and is STILL happening especially in the U.S. 

What do we want her to do exactly? 

:deadbanana4:

7 hours ago, Kiss It Better said:

It most likely was...

Hence why 45S came in early 2015.

However she ended up wanting to go a completely different direction with the album so she spent 2015 doing that, as well as shooting and promoting “HOME” and participating in other ventures...

Until the true “ANTI” finally came in January 2026. 

Rih On The Brain
3 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Until the true “ANTI” finally came in January 2026. 

:skull: 

Sr.lee
2 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

I'm already focused on R9, although I don't really believe that he can leave this year. After listening to some ANTI materials,I don't care about her taking more time to launch the R9, I know she will get some great material for us

Sr.lee

I really believe that this album will be released by surprise

R9 + Video of the first single

Fnooky

I understand that some people are suspicious when it comes to hints but when Rihanna says the wait will be worth, I wholeheartedly believe her.

keSyNW9.gif